Regrow your hair follicles, androgenic alopecia, no excuses after you've read this tbh ngl

Shower and throughly shampoo hair and scalp. Pat towel dry hair, keep scalp wet. Apply a bit of rubbing alcohol on your scalp.
Set the Dr Pen to 2.5mm and highest speed possible for minimum pain, insert sanitized 42Pin cartridge.
Anything less than 2mm is cope. You need upper follicles to make contact with lower follicles by destroying the DHT in between and damaging the lower dermis follicles (This is the most importent part in hair regrowth).
Run that shit on your temples and even on your forehead, this will lower your hairline.
link studies on this. i know microneedling increases sulfotransferase activity on the scalp increasing effectiveness of minoxidil, but this is something else

• +1
Reactions: PYT
link studies on this. i know microneedling increases sulfotransferase activity on the scalp increasing effectiveness of minoxidil, but this is something else
you can dermaroll any skin in your body that you want to increase the collagen in

you can dermaroll any skin in your body that you want to increase the collagen in
sure, but whats with the 2.5mm destroying dht? and since his stuff is anecdotal, how can he be sure that was what did the hair regrowth, if he's on other protocols too?

sure, but whats with the 2.5mm destroying dht? and since his stuff is anecdotal, how can he be sure that was what did the hair regrowth, if he's on other protocols too?
don't know and won't rely on it, already using duta and RU and is enough for me

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
don't know and won't rely on it, already using duta and RU and is enough for me
yeah cool, im on fin 1mg EOD. will start min 5 and weekly micro after 2 mos

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I wish the retard sited evidence or showed results

I’m willing to risk it but it could have brutal consequences

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I wish the retard sited evidence or showed results

I’m willing to risk it but it could have brutal consequences
Yeah nothing at all only "just trust me bro"

For those who are scared of Fin oral, you can try topical Fin. There have been studies that concluded that topical Fin has decent effect while reducing the sides significantly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
MAJOR LIFEFUEL UPDATE:

I am getting decent regrowth on my temples.

I'm still waiting for my Setipiprant to arrive.

I've finally added a homemade rosemary extract to my topical mix (very easy, just cooked a lot of rosemary leaves for 3 hours)
40% CASTOR OIL, 15% BLACK SEED OIL, 10% ROSEMARY EXTRACT (very crude it depends on how many leaves you use when you cook it) 5% SANDALORE IN 30% DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE (DMSO)
Make sure you store your rosemary extract in the fridge.

The results with castor oil, blackseed and sandalore were astonishing by themselves but after the first application of the mix with rosemary oil I have confirmed two things:

1. ROSEMARY EXACT IS A VERY POTENT FOR PGE2 ELEVATOR

2. The PGD2 theory that bald men's scalps have extremely elevated levels of PGD2 and that prevents the inflammation effect which is one of the key components for hair growth.

The mix dripped down on my forehead as it usually does but this time it resulted in a really strong burn, itch and redness on the forehead but very minimal on the temples:

View attachment 111119

As you can see the temples remain white even though I have poured the topical mix in high quantities there.

What this means is that SETIPIPRANT as a PGD2 blocker and a strong mix for PGE2 increase should be the GOAT given you take Dutasteride with I-3-C (anti gyno, twice daily) and microneedle once or twice a week with Lithium Chloride and Oral Castor+Blackseed oil once or twice daily.

Keep in mind that this prostaglandin protocol will tend to age your skin so keep a Retin A at your fridge and a good skin routine (cleanse, moisturise, exfoliate all three which I never do and should start doing)

This is it boys, the war is finally over.

I have won.

500full.jpg

Holy shit son you’ve won the war

Rape pgd2
Goat mix for pge2
Microneedle to abuse scalp dht

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and Lawton88
1.5 mm dermaroller has done a great job for me but I might experiment with a 2mm to see what it does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834