Regrow your hair follicles, androgenic alopecia, no excuses after you've read this tbh ngl

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

You are as old as your hairline and collagen level
FIRST AND FOREMOST: Hair transplants are major copes because they do not properly make your scalp regrow it's follicles all the way down to the lower dermis.
Follicle contact between upper and lower dermis is neccessary for hair regrowth to take place, DHT blocks these channels.

If you are balding get these (all non ref):

1. Finasteride 1mg pills, cut in half. (See your doctor)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dr-Pen-Der...h=item33d03301ad:g:btgAAOSw5SZZjZy8:rk:1:pf:0

and these 42 Pin cartriges:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222740807422

Peppermint oil:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Peppermint-100-Pure-Essential-Oil-10ml-25ml-50ml-100ml-500ml-1litre/191574022705?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=490651874113&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Not too strong hyaluronic acid:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/KNIYEA-10M...h=item3b0ec45af4:g:VBcAAOSwAOdbLgDm:rk:1:pf:0

Minoxidil:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kirkland-M...h=item23904c618f:g:uz0AAOSwv8FZ4531:rk:4:pf:0

6.(optional, antifungal)
Ketoconazole anti-dandruff shampoo. Use sparingly and rarely, unless you suffer from very dry scalp and very bad dandruff then follow what it says on the leaflet.

Procedures:

Once every 1-2 weeks:
Shower and throughly shampoo hair and scalp. Pat towel dry hair, keep scalp wet. Apply a bit of rubbing alcohol on your scalp.
Set the Dr Pen to 2.5mm and highest speed possible for minimum pain, insert sanitized 42Pin cartridge.
Anything less than 2mm is cope. You need upper follicles to make contact with lower follicles by destroying the DHT in between and damaging the lower dermis follicles (This is the most importent part in hair regrowth).
Run that shit on your temples and even on your forehead, this will lower your hairline.
Keep your scalp and hair wet when you run the pen to prevent hair and skin tearing and minimize pain. (You can always add some water on top during the proccess)
Carefully wash head with a cool and soft water stream to wash all of the blood off.

Apply a tiny bit of Hyaluronic acid on the penetrated areas.
Wait for it to absorb.

You should feel a hot burning sensation. This is the inflammation starting to take effect and the scalp begins it's natural rejuvenation/restructure of particles.

Apply Peppermint oil.

(Peppermint oil > Minoxidil when it comes to hair regrowth but I use both)

Daily:
0.5mg Finasteride.
Peppermint oil.

Twice a day:
0.5ml Minoxidil. Do not extend 0.5ml or the alcohol will dry your scalp.
DO NOT USE MINOXIDIL ATLEAST 12 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN, as this will increase systematic absorbation and side effects.
You really only need the Minox to work topically.

(Optional) Once a few days to once a week to once a few weeks:
Ketoconazole shampoo this can help clean the scalp from fungi. DO NOT USE KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO 48 HOURS BEFORE AND 48 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN. The Ketoconazole shampoo prevents the inflammation of the scalp which is neccessary for natural restructure of follicles.

All of the data above is from scientific studies and personal two month experience. Sorry but I'm too low effort to roll back and find links to these studies.
I have already lowered my hairline and temples and I may post before / after pics at 6 month mark, the results will be absolutely insane.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, GalacticHero, Kroker and 36 others
How are your experiences with fin? Any sides?

How are your experiences with fin? Any sides?

Been using for two years, none whatsoever. I believe it happens to only 0.1% of the user population.
If you are balding AND having fin sides then sorry buddy boyo this life is just not for you and you should just run reincarnation game.

Also avoid Dutasteride at all costs because it will lower your DHT levels in your entire body (not just your scalp and serum like fin does).
I've also read that Dutasteride can cause irreversible hair loss as one of it's side effects, in addition to Gynecomastia.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 18760 and 6 others
What if I just want to regrow temples and lower hairline
Do I still need minxodil and fin? Or will this work with the rest of the ingredients to?

What if I just want to regrow temples and lower hairline
Do I still need minxodil and fin? Or will this work with the rest of the ingredients to?

Minoxidil is optional.
Fin is very important IMO, because you are creating new channels for the hair follicles to grow in and you want to make sure DHT doesn't get there first, given you are suffering from androgenic alopecia.

You will still get absolutely insane results with 2.5mm Dr Pen and peppermint oil alone. Just make sure your scalp is hydrated throughout the week.

You could also use any time of oil for hydration during the week (Argan, etc..) and just run the Dr Pen but the results from the peppermint oil are too impressive to give up on:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Chadelite
Minoxidil is optional.
Fin is very important IMO, because you are creating new channels for the hair follicles to grow in and you want to make sure DHT doesn't get there first, given you are suffering from androgenic alopecia.

You will still get absolutely insane results with 2.5mm Dr Pen and peppermint oil alone. Just make sure your scalp is hydrated throughout the week.

You could also use any time of oil for hydration during the week (Argan, etc..) and just run the Dr Pen but the results from the peppermint oil are too impressive to give up on:
Can the dermaroller be a substitute to Dr pen OP?

Can the dermaroller be a substitute to Dr pen OP?

Theoretically yes, but will cause skin tearing and heavy bleeding due to unevenness of the rolling.
Practically no.
I've been using a 540 Pin 2mm dermaroller for a month before I got my Dr Pen Ultima A6. You will not be able to pass the pain tolerence neccessary to make so many holes 2mm in, rolling is just significantly slower insertion of needles. You will have to push very hard also, and not all needles will go all the way in 2mm.
Dr Pen 2.5mm on fast mode is the only way to be sure that you are going all the way in, evenly throughout with minimal pain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Theoretically yes, but will cause skin tearing and heavy bleeding due to unevenness of the rolling.
Practically no.
I've been using a 540 Pin 2mm dermaroller for a month before I got my Dr Pen Ultima A6. You will not be able to pass the pain tolerence neccessary to make so many holes 2mm in, rolling is just significantly slower insertion of needles. You will have to push very hard also, and not all needles will go all the way in 2mm.
Dr Pen 2.5mm on fast mode is the only way to be sure that you are going all the way in, evenly throughout with minimal pain.

So it's possible to regrow the temple and front with only 1. 3. and 4.? The sides from Fin are suicidefuel

So it's possible to regrow the temple and front with only 1. 3. and 4.? The sides from Fin are suicidefuel
2. (42 Pin Dr Pen)
3. (Daily Peppermint Oil)
and 4. (Hyaluronic acid after Pen)

Yes, it is possible and I have seen new hairline hairs and a ridiculous amount of temple hairs in just 1 month. (I've been using Fin and Minox for two years and just watched my hairline and temples slowly recess so I knew I had to figure out something else)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chadelite, Wannabe6ft2 and 1 other person
Fin killa dht and penis irreversibly except some rare cases like op!!!!!
Kills*

Fin killa dht and penis irreversibly except some rare cases like op!!!!!
Kills*
So don't use it.
Remember that 0.5mg fin inhibits only ~50% of DHT at scalp.

The Dr Pen does more than enough already by piercing through the DHT and creating channels for the follicles.

2.5mm Pen once a week (or 10 days) with Hyaluronic acid and daily peppermint oil should be ideal and is enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zipzam, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chadelite and 2 others
So don't use it.
Remember that 0.5mg fin inhibits only ~50% of DHT at scalp.

The Dr Pen does more than enough already by piercing through the DHT and creating channels for the follicles.

2.5mm Pen once a week (or 10 days) with Hyaluronic acid and daily peppermint oil should be ideal and is enough.
Not on scalp.u lose dht in whole body

I applaud you for at least mentioning Finasteride and not composing a list solely of vitamins and supplements and the like: however, the only advice you need is:: take Finasteride. You can try moderating the dose (so as .5 mg every day or 1 mg every other day) as you mentioned and as my two transplant doctors have both recommended to me.

All the rest of that list is cope. Hair transplants are not major copes. They have their limitations, but are very effective when performed correctly.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, Deleted member 16834, Chadelite and 2 others
All the rest of that list is cope. Hair transplants are not major copes. They have their limitations, but are very effective when performed correctly.
Hair transplants are great but are only a temporary solution.
After a few months DHT chokes the follicles again and ministurises your hair just like before the transplant.

Have fun spending $5000 on a temporary solution for something you can control permanently for 100 bucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Treasure223, Chadelite and 2 others
I applaud you for at least mentioning Finasteride and not composing a list solely of vitamins and supplements and the like: however, the only advice you need is:: take Finasteride. You can try moderating the dose (so as .5 mg every day or 1 mg every other day) as you mentioned and as my two transplant doctors have both recommended to me.

How is dr pen and peppermint oil cope?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, kobecel, LooksJourney and 2 others
Hair transplants are great but are only a temporary solution.
After a few months DHT chokes the follicles again and ministurises your hair just like before the transplant.

Have fun spending $5000 on a temporary solution for something you can control permanently for 100 bucks.

You are plain wrong. So VERY wrong. Do you understand what a hair transplant even is?

A hair transplant involves moving DHT resistant follicles from the back of your head to the front. So after a transplant, yes, DHT still exists, but it does not affect the newly moved follicles, just as it didn't before when they were in a different location, which is the whole damn concept of why a transplant even works in the first place! This is a basic foundation of hair transplantation, and the fact that you don't know this is further proof that you have no clue what you are talking about.

As such, for the area that is transplanted, it is a PERMANENT solution. For your scalp as a whole, yes, they are only a temporary solution in so far as you MIGHT continue to lose hair in other areas and require further transplants.

This is very well known and it's no secret that hair transplants AND Finasteride is as close to a cure of baldness that we are probably going to get in this lifetime. People have been combining these two things for over 20 years with great success, not rubbing some damn oils in their heads.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Chadelite and Future Arablite
Fin kills personality, dick and alphaness!!!

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Bullshit. The dry skin minoxidil sides dissappear after a month. Use a moisturizer if needed.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
What the fuck does that pen do lmao? I need it to lower my hairline

FIRST AND FOREMOST: Hair transplants are major copes because they do not properly make your scalp regrow it's follicles all the way down to the lower dermis.
Follicle contact between upper and lower dermis is neccessary for hair regrowth to take place, DHT blocks these channels.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dr-Pen-Der...h=item33d03301ad:g:btgAAOSw5SZZjZy8:rk:1:pf:0

Peppermint oil:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Peppermint-100-Pure-Essential-Oil-10ml-25ml-50ml-100ml-500ml-1litre/191574022705?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=490651874113&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/KNIYEA-10M...h=item3b0ec45af4:g:VBcAAOSwAOdbLgDm:rk:1:pf:0

Minoxidil:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kirkland-M...h=item23904c618f:g:uz0AAOSwv8FZ4531:rk:4:pf:0

6.(optional, antifungal)
Ketoconazole anti-dandruff shampoo. Use sparingly and rarely, unless you suffer from very dry scalp and very bad dandruff then follow what it says on the leaflet.

Procedures:

Once every 1-2 weeks:
Shower and throughly shampoo hair and scalp. Pat towel dry hair, keep scalp wet. Apply a bit of rubbing alcohol on your scalp.
Set the Dr Pen to 2.5mm and highest speed possible for minimum pain, insert sanitized 42Pin cartridge.
Anything less than 2mm is cope. You need upper follicles to make contact with lower follicles by destroying the DHT in between and damaging the lower dermis follicles (This is the most importent part in hair regrowth).
Run that shit on your temples and even on your forehead, this will lower your hairline.
Keep your scalp and hair wet when you run the pen to prevent hair and skin tearing and minimize pain. (You can always add some water on top during the proccess)
Carefully wash head with a cool and soft water stream to wash all of the blood off.

Wait for it to absorb.

You should feel a hot burning sensation. This is the inflammation starting to take effect and the scalp begins it's natural rejuvenation/restructure of particles.

Apply Peppermint oil.

Daily:
0.5mg Finasteride.
Peppermint oil.

Twice a day:
DO NOT USE MINOXIDIL ATLEAST 12 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN, as this will increase systematic absorbation and side effects.

Ketoconazole shampoo this can help clean the scalp from fungi. DO NOT USE KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO 48 HOURS BEFORE AND 48 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN. The Ketoconazole shampoo prevents the inflammation of the scalp which is neccessary for natural restructure of follicles.

All of the data above is from scientific studies and personal two month experience. Sorry but I'm too low effort to roll back and find links to these studies.
I have already lowered my hairline and temples and I may post before / after pics at 6 month mark, the results will be absolutely insane.
How do you apply the peppermint oil ? Can you tell your procedure cause I can't find any specific way anywhere

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
been reading about minox/fin a lot
are you guys just like “fuck side effects” and try it?
heard a lot of bad stuff that’s really encouraging.
Especially since it’s presented like most people have those side effects but it’s not certain your hair growth will be stimulated
can anyone go a bit in depth regarding that?
esp the “you grow boobs/kills erection” part is extremly off putting

any results so far? pm pics tbh

I’m just gonna cut my hair and gorilla glue it to my front hairline. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Chadelite, Festrunk and 4 others
@SquareChinOrDeath what about topical anti androgens like ru58841

Taking away the very thing that makes me a man

And heart problems

HERE WE COME!

:D

NO EXCUSES

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Imonlyhere
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Extra Chromosome and PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, AsGoodAsItGets, Ritzy2KReborn and 1 other person
cope
my dick is fine
beauty is pain
get looks or die
Lol at having to forfeit a functioning dick

To maintain your looks that never did much in the first place

To then never be able to use it

LOL

SURE, Ascend or Death, if the reward actually outweighs the risk

Other ways and methods to maintain thick full hairline and head of hair, that don’t involve castrating yourself.

If you had good looks, facial bones, good skull, masculinity, and height, your hair wouldn’t matter
Jason Statham, The Rock, of course hair would help but its mostly FACE HEIGHT FRAME

Hair doesn’t matter when you are ugly, just keeps you from being even more Subhuman.

Lol at having to forfeit a functioning dick

To maintain your looks that never did much in the first place

To then never be able to use it

LOL

SURE, Ascend or Death, if the reward actually outweighs the risk

Other ways and methods to maintain thick full hairline and head of hair, that don’t involve castrating yourself.

If you had good looks, facial bones, good skull, masculinity, and height, your hair wouldn’t matter
Jason Statham, The Rock, of course hair would help but its mostly FACE HEIGHT FRAME

Hair doesn’t matter when you are ugly, just keeps you from being even more Subhuman.

My dick is fine
I'm not just maintaining my hair I'm growing a much lower hairline :lul:

Hair is life is you want to get with relevant aged women (18-35)
Stop this bald cope

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
My dick is fine
I'm not just maintaining my hair I'm growing a much lower hairline :lul:

Hair is life is you want to get with relevant aged women (18-35)
Stop this bald cope
Obviously “hair is life”

Theres just other shit you can do

Like working on your diet (not cope)

And others shit that doesn’t involve castration

I’ve heard way more horror stories of men who basically became impotent then the opposite.

Is this legit? Make sure to post pics when you reach 6 months dude

You need to get off reddit

Yes, when you will hold the pen you will feel the power and you will fight off the norwood reaper.
Fag stfu, I been on Reddit for maybe 1 week max, mostly braincels

Most niggas who’s ducks shrink and stop working we’re from PSL

You need to get off PSL

Peppermint oil:

5.(optional, antifungal)

Procedures:

Once every 1-2 weeks:

Wait for it to absorb.

Apply Peppermint oil that is MIXED 10% into smooth light oil such as Argan oil, you can a add tiny bit of flax seed oil, add Jojoba oil too if you can (I don't use it personally), last but not least: Castor oil, but I don't use it either. All have hair regrowth properties but are are practically useless without Peppermint oil.

I don't use Minox, Minox will brutally bloat your face, dry your scalp, and fuck with your collagen production, dark circles of death underneath your eyes and even mess with your heart if it goes systematic. Oh and the white Minox dandruffs aren't fun as well
Peppermint oil > Minoxidil when it comes to hair regrowth.

Daily:
0.5mg Finasteride.
Peppermint oil.

UPDATED, removed Minoxidil completely.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Chadelite, HSM1 and 1 other person
UPDATED, removed Minoxidil completely.
Wouldn't the effect of peppermint oil be different on scalp hair? No study looked at it's effects on scalp and male pattern baldness.

This is so complicated I think I will just shave it off

I'm tired of clinging to what little clumps I have left.

I swear I get a panic attack everytime I wake up with 15 hairs on my pillow.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
This is so complicated I think I will just shave it off

I'm tired of clinging to what little clumps I have left.

I swear I get a panic attack everytime I wake up with 15 hairs on my pillow.
Lol I feel you man. What else are you supposed to do about it.

Thanks for this post man I’m gonna try the pen, ppermint and HAcid.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
Nice Post! Going to try as well, without Finasteride for now. Had norwood 2 when I was 16 and norwood 3 with 20 but didn't worsened after that and still very thick, so I guess I don't need it that badly for now.

Peppermint oil:

Minoxidil:

6.(optional, antifungal)

Procedures:

Once every 1-2 weeks:

Wait for it to absorb.

Apply Peppermint oil.

Daily:
0.5mg Finasteride.
Peppermint oil.

Twice a day:

Do you know whether it's safe to apply the peppermint oil directly after dermarolling dude? Just wondering cause was just reading online how essential oils can be poisonos depending on the dilution, and seeing that oils will absorb better after rolling I'm a bit unsure when I should apply it

Sick tutorial btw

Posts like these make me want to kill myself

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
Thanks for sharing, OP.

A few questions:

1) Can you explain why you dermaroll with 2mm instead of 1.5mm?

Why are you saying 1.5mm is cope? Have you done research of both lengths and determined through research/studies that 2mm and 2.5mm is superior in terms of stimulating hair growth?

2) Your link to peppermint oil does not work. Can you put the right link up again?

By the way guys, all of this is useless without anti androgens like FIN and DUT.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Wannabe6ft2, Steve bachall and 1 other person
DUTASTERIDE + FIN OR DEATH

HAIR IS LIFE

Bro, show us the progress.

Did u stop the regimen in this guide
Never stop the regimen, using ketoconazole shampoo only no other shit shampoos.
Currently experiencing Dutasteride shed, in a few weeks my hair will grow fast in a NW0 profile.