regular day as a korean normie on omegle

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
I think hes a normie what do yall think? On omegle people usually skip right away if they are ugly but look at the interactions he gets. Thoughts?

@Predeterminism has been quiet. So has @Curry Suicide
Anyways, whats his psi?
@SoonToAscend @King Kali @Cheesyrumble @kvtthroat @Skessrp @StrangerDanger @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Chinacurry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Racky, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
mogs average korean

@Tinydragon98 @House Lannister @incel194012940

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Good skin and squid game halo

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Gargamel and smvmaxxertilllate
I have a HTN Chinese friend with good enough harmony + soft features to pass off as kpop-maxxed Korean. He does this omegle shit for us in Discord calls and gets mostly positive interactions with girls. If you are rice with potential and not kpop-maxxing just end it tbh.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
@Tinydragon98 @House Lannister @incel194012940
He’s higher tier normie, somewhat GL, would get complimented

Like a normie you’d find in a social group outside, dead average Korean normie is somewhat ugly, stays inside and rots all day

I have a HTN Chinese friend with good enough harmony + soft features to pass off as kpop-maxxed Korean. He does this omegle shit for us in Discord calls and gets mostly positive interactions with girls. If you are rice with potential and not kpop-maxxing just end it tbh.
bro tell him to upload on youtube he can make money off of it

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate

Like a normie you’d find in a social group outside, dead average Korean normie is somewhat ugly, stays inside and rots all day
i dont think you have been to korea before. its fine but that is the polar opposite. I honestly think he is on the uglier side/normie side. But his social skills compensates for it

bro tell him to upload on youtube he can make money off of it
Lol, the thing is he is a beta with controlling gf that has abused dog levels of separation anxiety. He only does these things with us in private and wouldn't do it on Youtube cause he is prob scared of her JFL.

If u want to see media halo pushed to the limits watch this guy. He would be bullied in korea for his looks. He is ugly af

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
i dont think you have been to korea before. its fine but that is the polar opposite. I honestly think he is on the uglier side/normie side. But his social skills compensates for it
In well off areas of Seoul and other major cities yes.

But if you count everyone, farmers, laborers who look like Vietnamese, NEETs, ect. Instead of just people from a higher social standing, he is above average

HE looks normie as as possible. There nothing striking features in his face. There are korean fans that like everything koreans.. Same way when there was JAPAN boom decade ago.

Lol, the thing is he is a beta with controlling gf that has abused dog levels of separation anxiety. He only does these things with us in private and wouldn't do it on Youtube cause he is prob scared of her JFL.
now thats a waste of fucking sperm jfl. Tell that retard to man up hot damn

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
@RabidRosaries @enchanted_elixir @Toth's thot @

@Tinydragon98 @Just inject @Racky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Racky
Koreans mogging BBCs and Whites these days, what a world we live in boys

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Only Med badboy RTT pheno even stand a chance against Korean gigamoggers in 2022

• Love it
I wouldn't go that far. But it's more of an even playing field for Gooks now. There posts on korean feminist forums babyraging about the amount of european girls in korea right now. Finally the Noodlewhores get cucked for once. A big bragging right for some korean femcels was their marriages to european men. But now that's declining big time. More Russian women married korean men last year than the total amount of marriages between Europeans and korean women from all countries.

most normie korean imaginable

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Cheesyrumble
I think hes a normie what do yall think? On omegle people usually skip right away if they are ugly but look at the interactions he gets. Thoughts?

Anyways, whats his psi?
@SoonToAscend @King Kali @Cheesyrumble @kvtthroat @Skessrp @StrangerDanger @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Chinacurry

Wow one of the German girls can speak korean fluently. And she has big tits nice

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Goddamn american soldiers stealing a trophy husband from Korea to bring back home. Army husband goals 😍. She probably pegs him sadly.

Anyways, whats his psi?

why would you notify me

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Black people are pretty popular man.. I was in tiktok and I SAW A lot of white&black couples.. Black and Koreans are now most popular. The black rap is literally everywhere you go. Its so popular even in here finland.

• +1
Black people are pretty popular man.. I was in tiktok and I SAW A lot of white&black couples.. Black and Koreans are now most popular. The black rap is literally everywhere you go. Its so popular even in here finland.
Koreans arent mogging. But are evenly matched in popularity now. It all just depends on what the girls favorite subcultures are. Of course if they are into hip hop. Theres a good chance she'll like black guys

Koreans arent mogging. But are evenly matched in popularity now. It all just depends on what the girls favorite subcultures are. Of course if they are into hip hop. Theres a good chance she'll like black guys

Its actually pretty horrible like people just based fetishzation. Most these people dont know how brutal Korean culture are. They are literally slaves in their own country and the government threat their elderly people like an trash. South korea also has largest suicide rates in world.

• +1
Its actually pretty horrible like people just based fetishzation. Most these people dont know how brutal Korean culture are. They are literally slaves in their own country and the government threat their elderly people like an trash. One biggest reason why so many koreans kill themselves.
Just look at this cringe in denial koreaboo. It's a epidemic. But hey it helps me get pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576