Rehab room exposes fake bluepillers - opry and chico

pepe999

pepe999

Bronze

Opry and chico act as bluepill as they can (especially opry), rehab proves that it is very likely they know exactly about looksmax community and "mogs" etc. People always tag them and comment on their insta accounts about this kind of stuff. Even barret tagged opry in the mogging meme but of course opry doesnt know about anything :forcedsmile: I guess they act so bluepill bc they doesnt want to be assiociated with incel community. They are scared bc modeling agencies and companies might refuse to work with them if they find out that they are some kind of incel gurus. But I think they are going a bit to much with being "fake bluepill". Why? Because their viewers (mostly blackpill) cant constatly hear about "being a good person" kind of shit. Now in the comments people are happy bc they see their idols but after some period of time saying "just be yourself bro" wouldnt be enough. Perfect example of youtuber chad who used to be fake bluepill is brett maverick. In his old videos he said shit like "95% of women doesnt care if you are unactractive" but now he is mixing all pills in his videos so he is appealing to normie viewers. Chico should do the same if he wants his channel to grow.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, greywind, EggKing and 1 other person
O pry looks like a different person in motion. should have doen acting over modelling bth tbh

can anyone explain me what mog means i just wanna be your sweetheart fcking come her gimme your heart just you and me till infinity i cant fucking breathe too much ecstadsy

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 42577 and NoReedemingFeature
O pry looks like a different person in motion. should have doen acting over modelling bth tbh
What if he cant do acting? Most models would fit acting roles but they probably cant act

JFL at watching a single second of that shitty podcast

• +1
Reactions: pepe999
What if he cant do acting? Most models would fit acting roles but they probably cant act
he can do anything he wants with that face :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Chad denying their priviliges nothing new

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and MTMM

Opry and chico act as bluepill as they can (especially opry), rehab proves that it is very likely they know exactly about looksmax community and "mogs" etc. People always tag them and comment on their insta accounts about this kind of stuff. Even barret tagged opry in the mogging meme but of course opry doesnt know about anything :forcedsmile: I guess they act so bluepill bc they doesnt want to be assiociated with incel community. They are scared bc modeling agencies and companies might refuse to work with them if they find out that they are some kind of incel gurus. But I think they are going a bit to much with being "fake bluepill". Why? Because their viewers (mostly blackpill) cant constatly hear about "being a good person" kind of shit. Now in the comments people are happy bc they see their idols but after some period of time saying "just be yourself bro" wouldnt be enough. Perfect example of youtuber chad who used to be fake bluepill is brett maverick. In his old videos he said shit like "95% of women doesnt care if you are unactractive" but now he is mixing all pills in his videos so he is appealing to normie viewers. Chico should do the same if he wants his channel to grow.

They wpuld lose there careers if they told the truth lmao

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman