Rejecting Medical University Education in order to surgerymaxx

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Med school costs nearly all of my inheritance,so after obtaining that degree i would have nothing left to looksmaxx.

Alternatively, i could just opt for a trade like plasterer and spend all of my inheritance on Surgerymaxxing ( LL, CL , Trimax, Rhino, Custom Implants....)

This will be detrimental to longterm Status and Money since medical Doctors earn FAR FAR more than trades here in Europe.

Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Mewton, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Med school costs nearly all of my inheritance,so after obtaining that degree i would have nothing left to looksmaxx.

Alternatively, i could just opt for a trade like plasterer and spend all of my inheritance on Surgerymaxxing ( LL, CL , Trimax, Rhino, Custom Implants....)

This will be detrimental to longterm Status and Money since medical Doctors earn FAR FAR more than trades here in Europe.

Thoughts?
Go to USA.
American doctors earn 3x than European doctors.
And 9x than European trades men

Try usmle

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yes because after getting an LL, CL , Trimax, Rhino, Custom Implants you'll magically get a house to live in and a plate of food to eat everyday.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 12189, subhuman incel and 6 others
Yes because after getting an LL, CL , Trimax, Rhino, Custom Implants you'll magically get a house to live in and a plate of food to eat everyday.
I'll do a 3 year trade or work at burger King

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player, subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
F4257614 4733 4D1E 8F7D 6EFD8B8BADF3

• +1
  • +1
If you are a doctor you wont need to looksmax to get pussy

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer
If you are a doctor you wont need to looksmax to get pussy
True

But I'd have spent my prime & whole life as a ugly boneless manlet

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player, subhuman incel and XAE17
jfl at the copers in this thread

miring for putting surgery first and foremost

what the fuck is the point of stacking your money and slaving away at med school if you’re not gl and also half of you are curry or rice

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, StrangerDanger and PubertyMaxxer
Look for foreign universities. German unis can be quite cheap, sometimes even free, yet rank very high. For medicine, you'd have to know German but you're Dutch so it won't be that difficult to master it.

• +1
When you're chad people will offer you food and shelter :soy::feelsuhh:

• +1
When you're chad people will offer you food and shelter :soy::feelsuhh:
Unironically yes

And this is only for the tiny, tiny percentage of Chads who didn't have enough social capital (or tinder) to never become homeless in the first place.

Just think about when the last time you saw not even a chad, but any young man in the top 30% of genetic quality homeless. How many homeless young men are at least normie and 6'2?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer
Do what Jordan Barrett would have done

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back