relationships

bloatmaxxer

bloatmaxxer

Bronze
why do guys still get into serious relationships?

like in a classic relationships u gotta fuck with gifts and all that bs that cost money u could save for surgeries or steroids,

constant dramas she will make if she is hysterical (lots of them are) bout u cheating, not replying, little little tiny fucking details that may affect your mental health,

why havent u introduced fuck and dump in your life yet?

women are getting more powerful because of cuck number drastically increasing day by day,

u got 2 simple options, no relationships and slay randoms or get in relationship then manipulate her youre the shit and love of her life, then simply fuck and dump,

what do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: OptimusPrinceps ☧🕊
actually like one exception is when she wants to pay for all your shit, thats good

-Consistent, guaranteed sex
-Come across as less desperate to other women

sex is the main thing, what about dramas i mentioned?
If you don’t care about her you sternly just tell her to calm down and or patient regarding messages.

As for cheating, try not getting caught, and if caught, tell her that she wasn’t giving you enough love and you were forced to seek it elsewhere.

If you don’t care about her you sternly just tell her to calm down and or patient regarding messages.

As for cheating, try not getting caught, and if caught, tell her that she wasn’t giving you enough love and you were forced to seek it elsewhere.
so basically comes down to holding her so long for milking sex to fullest and if u r no longer satisfied or got bored then cheat

i m still a khv but at least i have rome