Discussion Relevancy of height in attractiveness.

D

Doesn'tNeedSurgery

Trainee
Time online
5h 47m
To understand the role of height in attractiveness, we must first understand the "averageness hypothesis". The averageness hypothesis states that if you were to take a composite of a group of similar people (IE: 50 European males) the composite would be more attractive than the individual faces. This is believed to be due to the fact that the face resembles what humans sub-consciously perceive as an "Average human".
In practice an "average face" maxes out at a 7/10. This is due to the fact the average face doesn't contain any overtly di-morphic characteristics. It serves as more of "blank canvas". Compare this to an "average" male face with increased jaw prominence and hunter eyes, and this person could easily be a 9/10.

Despite the fact that preferences for height often produce wildly different results or simply "Taller than me"; We can infer a similar concept of "averageness" applies to height. That being that any large deviation from the average will either Increase or decrease ones attractiveness.

It is almost unanimously agreed that women prefer taller men. However it has been repeatedly said that men over 6'3/6'4 decrease in attractiveness. In the looksmaxx/blackpill/redpill community this has largely been ignored or simply considered an objective lie; However the possibility of 6'3+ being "too far from average" in a similar way some may consider a face "Too masculine or feminine" has never been considered to my knowledge.

D

Doesn'tNeedSurgery

Trainee
Time online
5h 47m
RoundHouse said:

Ideal height is between 6'1-6'3 after that its pure fucking cope, face >>>>> height = frame​

Read the 2 paragraphs faggot.

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Time online
118d 23h 10m
"just be taller than me" = foid lies

G

GymCelNeckPill

Trainee
Time online
5d 6h 58m
Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Brazilian CRIMINAL - Peace, Justice and Freedom
Time online
127d 13h 46m
why are greycels so high IQ jfl I guess smart people dont stay that much here

Ethereal

Ethereal

Mage
Time online
19d 14h 2m
ifyouwannabemylover said:
"just be taller than me" = foid lies
Not really, at least from my perspective. I may be biased since latinos like me don't get judged by height

D

Doesn'tNeedSurgery

Trainee
Time online
5h 47m
Uglybrazilian said:
why are greycels so high IQ jfl I guess smart people dont stay that much here
I mostly come here to shitpost.

J

John124

Erudite
Time online
17d 21h 2m
Doesn'tNeedSurgery said:
To understand the role of height in attractiveness, we must first understand the "averageness hypothesis". The averageness hypothesis states that if you were to take a composite of a group of similar people (IE: 50 European males) the composite would be more attractive than the individual faces. This is believed to be due to the fact that the face resembles what humans sub-consciously perceive as an "Average human".
In practice an "average face" maxes out at a 7/10. This is due to the fact the average face doesn't contain any overtly di-morphic characteristics. It serves as more of "blank canvas". Compare this to an "average" male face with increased jaw prominence and hunter eyes, and this person could easily be a 9/10.

Despite the fact that preferences for height often produce wildly different results or simply "Taller than me"; We can infer a similar concept of "averageness" applies to height. That being that any large deviation from the average will either Increase or decrease ones attractiveness.

It is almost unanimously agreed that women prefer taller men. However it has been repeatedly said that men over 6'3/6'4 decrease in attractiveness. In the looksmaxx/blackpill/redpill community this has largely been ignored or simply considered an objective lie; However the possibility of 6'3+ being "too far from average" in a similar way some may consider a face "Too masculine or feminine" has never been considered to my knowledge.
Just suppose SMV ideal is between 1-2 SD above the mean across the board (face, height, dick, frame, wealth/intelligence/earning power, hair genes, etc.) which is 14% - 2% = 12% of men in each category. When you add every significant blackpill up, the chance of being minimum 1SD above the mean across the board is rare and yet that is most young women's expectation before they are willing to settle pre-wall.

germanlooks

germanlooks

Zephir
Time online
36d 16h 23m
Ideal is 6‘5 with Good proportions. Everything else is cope.
I am 6‘2-3 and get heightmogged everytime in the gym by some tallfag in the 6‘4-6 range

L

Lawton88

Erudite
Time online
35d 10h 2m
Doesn'tNeedSurgery said:

Do you have any examples of a 7/10 that has only average features. I would think something would need to be better than average to be a 7/10.

Nobagger

Nobagger

Nerdic Abomination
Time online
228d 3h 26m
germanlooks said:
Ideal is 6‘5 with Good proportions. Everything else is cope.
I am 6‘2-3 and get heightmogged everytime in the gym by some tallfag in the 6‘4-6 range
I’m only 6’0, almost ashamed to go outside

D

Doesn'tNeedSurgery

Trainee
Time online
5h 47m
John124 said:
Just suppose SMV ideal is between 1-2 SD above the mean across the board (face, height, dick, frame, wealth/intelligence/earning power, hair genes, etc.) which is 14% - 2% = 12% of men in each category. When you add every significant blackpill up, the chance of being minimum 1SD above the mean across the board is rare and yet that is most young women's expectation before they are willing to settle pre-wall.
This whole post is about troglodytes like you. If you want to go out to the club and take home women; Everything you say is beyond correct. If you want to be in a relationship or get married or whatever to a normal person. (IE: isn't crippling insecure to the point they need to validate themselves by fucking a new 8+SMV guy every 2 weeks. Normal people
Lawton88 said:
Do you have any examples of a 7/10 that has only average features. I would think something would need to be better than average to be a 7/10.
Not literally average looking. If you were to "average" a population IE: composite of 500 white males. The resulting face would be more attractive than the majority of individuals

vtribal

vtribal

Trainee
Time online
8h 17m
Well there isn't a universally attractive face to every women.

_its.lil.wigga_420

_its.lil.wigga_420

ALL ABOUT MY PAPER NIGGA😡😈🙄🥶😳😮‍💨
Time online
54d 15h 36m
vtribal said:
Well there isn't a universally attractive face to every women.