Relevancy of height in attractiveness.

D

Doesn'tNeedSurgery

Bronze
To understand the role of height in attractiveness, we must first understand the "averageness hypothesis". The averageness hypothesis states that if you were to take a composite of a group of similar people (IE: 50 European males) the composite would be more attractive than the individual faces. This is believed to be due to the fact that the face resembles what humans sub-consciously perceive as an "Average human".
In practice an "average face" maxes out at a 7/10. This is due to the fact the average face doesn't contain any overtly di-morphic characteristics. It serves as more of "blank canvas". Compare this to an "average" male face with increased jaw prominence and hunter eyes, and this person could easily be a 9/10.

Despite the fact that preferences for height often produce wildly different results or simply "Taller than me"; We can infer a similar concept of "averageness" applies to height. That being that any large deviation from the average will either Increase or decrease ones attractiveness.

It is almost unanimously agreed that women prefer taller men. However it has been repeatedly said that men over 6'3/6'4 decrease in attractiveness. In the looksmaxx/blackpill/redpill community this has largely been ignored or simply considered an objective lie; However the possibility of 6'3+ being "too far from average" in a similar way some may consider a face "Too masculine or feminine" has never been considered to my knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, JackHanma, ChristianChad and 3 others

Ideal height is between 6'1-6'3 after that its pure fucking cope, face >>>>> height = frame​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, one job away, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
"just be taller than me" = foid lies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 4946 and Larpongstopper
I am 6'5 :chad:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Amexmaxx
why are greycels so high IQ jfl I guess smart people dont stay that much here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, oldcelloser, Deleted member 3853 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
To understand the role of height in attractiveness, we must first understand the "averageness hypothesis". The averageness hypothesis states that if you were to take a composite of a group of similar people (IE: 50 European males) the composite would be more attractive than the individual faces. This is believed to be due to the fact that the face resembles what humans sub-consciously perceive as an "Average human".
In practice an "average face" maxes out at a 7/10. This is due to the fact the average face doesn't contain any overtly di-morphic characteristics. It serves as more of "blank canvas". Compare this to an "average" male face with increased jaw prominence and hunter eyes, and this person could easily be a 9/10.

Despite the fact that preferences for height often produce wildly different results or simply "Taller than me"; We can infer a similar concept of "averageness" applies to height. That being that any large deviation from the average will either Increase or decrease ones attractiveness.

It is almost unanimously agreed that women prefer taller men. However it has been repeatedly said that men over 6'3/6'4 decrease in attractiveness. In the looksmaxx/blackpill/redpill community this has largely been ignored or simply considered an objective lie; However the possibility of 6'3+ being "too far from average" in a similar way some may consider a face "Too masculine or feminine" has never been considered to my knowledge.
Just suppose SMV ideal is between 1-2 SD above the mean across the board (face, height, dick, frame, wealth/intelligence/earning power, hair genes, etc.) which is 14% - 2% = 12% of men in each category. When you add every significant blackpill up, the chance of being minimum 1SD above the mean across the board is rare and yet that is most young women's expectation before they are willing to settle pre-wall.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Ideal is 6‘5 with Good proportions. Everything else is cope.
I am 6‘2-3 and get heightmogged everytime in the gym by some tallfag in the 6‘4-6 range

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

Do you have any examples of a 7/10 that has only average features. I would think something would need to be better than average to be a 7/10.

I am 6‘2-3 and get heightmogged everytime in the gym by some tallfag in the 6‘4-6 range
I’m only 6’0, almost ashamed to go outside

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Just suppose SMV ideal is between 1-2 SD above the mean across the board (face, height, dick, frame, wealth/intelligence/earning power, hair genes, etc.) which is 14% - 2% = 12% of men in each category. When you add every significant blackpill up, the chance of being minimum 1SD above the mean across the board is rare and yet that is most young women's expectation before they are willing to settle pre-wall.
This whole post is about troglodytes like you. If you want to go out to the club and take home women; Everything you say is beyond correct. If you want to be in a relationship or get married or whatever to a normal person. (IE: isn't crippling insecure to the point they need to validate themselves by fucking a new 8+SMV guy every 2 weeks. Normal people
Do you have any examples of a 7/10 that has only average features. I would think something would need to be better than average to be a 7/10.
Not literally average looking. If you were to "average" a population IE: composite of 500 white males. The resulting face would be more attractive than the majority of individuals

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and JackHanma
Well there isn't a universally attractive face to every women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, bearm3 and JackHanma
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, one job away, .👽. and 1 other person
My two cents: 6'1-6'3 is ideal but that's taking into account short malnourished women.

If ur going for 5'7+ good proportioned women 6'4-6'5 (non lanklet) is ideal

why are greycels so high IQ jfl I guess smart people dont stay that much here
The people who consider this place a "community" of "peers" care more about getting pats on the back for reciting incel dogma. Stuff like shilling bimax, calling any deviation from groupthink "cope", etc.

People who come in from the outside bring fresh ideas influenced by stuff they've learned in their unique experience, rather than just recycled bullshit they read here thats been reinforced by thousands of incel shitposts

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Preoximerianas and Uglybrazilian
No it's 6'3 that 6'5 guy was prolly wishing he was your height and so was the Manlet you didn't notice at the gym cos no one notices manlets

Height seems more important in real life but it's become rather a joke on Tinder.

No it's 6'3 that 6'5 guy was prolly wishing he was your height and so was the Manlet you didn't notice at the gym cos no one notices manlets
BA54AFB9 2207 4417 B014 374C12586A31

DAEBDAF0 CA9D 49AF 8632 27926EBFBF69

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Ethniframementalcel
a 5'9 girl told me she'd be with me from the day we met if I was even an inch taller than her... :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limbo and Preoximerianas
"Coping" at 6'3 sure ok delusional fuck lmao:feelshah:
You are the delusional fuck if you believe that a 6‘5 guy would rather be 6‘3 jfl.
Keep coping. I am 6‘3 and would love to be 2 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Excluding/controlling for bf%, male attractiveness is 70% face 20% height 10% body

You are the delusional fuck if you believe that a 6‘5 guy would rather be 6‘3 jfl.
Generally speaking there is no such thing as overdoing an attractive feature, no such thing as being too tall, no such thing as being too muscular, no such thing as being too low bf%, no such thing as having too much hair on top of your head, etc.

Generally speaking there is no such thing as overdoing an attractive feature, no such thing as being too tall, no such thing as being too muscular, no such thing as being too low bf%, no such thing as having too much hair on top of your head, etc.
No such thing as being too stupid also like your comment

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Andre the giant didn't get 30x more pussy because he was top 0.0001% in height.

Cope. You would love to be 2 inches longer

Because it's mostly about the face, but no woman is rejecting a man for being too tall, if a tall guy gets rejected it's because of something besdies his height

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Cope. You would love to be 2 inches longer
That’s exactly what I wrote
there is something like being too tall but maybe after 200cm. Not at 6‘5

Height is not only important for pussy but also for being more Dom and confident

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
That’s exactly what I wrote

there is something like being too tall but maybe after 200cm. Not at 6‘5

Height is not only important for pussy but also for being more Dom and confident
6'6 lanklet is not more confident than a 6'3 guy. 6'3 is perfect since you can be agile and strong unlike manlets or lanklets so you dominate both.

i’m 5’8 and proud