Religion is cope.Change my mind

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Religion is a cope designed to keep you in line and relieve your stress/anxiety. Cum at me bro.:p

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6401
You lost the moment you posted this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
No counter argument. As expected.
By creating this thread, you are showing weakness in the way you think, you are admitting that there is something wrong with your worldview. I sensed the cognitive dissonance the moment you posted this thread.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
By creating this thread, you are showing weakness in the way you think, you are admitting that there is something wrong with your worldview. I sensed the cognitive dissonance the moment you posted this thread.
No. I am simply speaking the truth. Now unless you have something relevant to say, stop replying to this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Reconquista catholicism kept people in check during a lot of time in Spain, then nationalcatholicism did the job very well too, then we left religion and shit just got outright crazy (combined with a lot of other things, but the lack of a moral system is a very big one)

• +1
A lack of religion will invariably lead towards nihilism and moral relativism, one of the many evils of our time. Religion doesn't need to be taken literally. The real value lies in the founding stories and the ever-so-relevant lessons that they bring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 281
everything is cope for mortality tbh. Women like to slut around not because they can, but because they want to experience as much sex as possible before dying.

• +1
A lack of religion will invariably lead towards nihilism and moral relativism, one of the many evils of our time. Religion doesn't need to be taken literally. The real value lies in the founding stories and the ever-so-relevant lessons that they bring
As i said, it keeps people in line.

• +1
And the morals that I brings about
As i said, it keeps people in line.
Edgy and epic dude ?

• +1
  • +1
Oh yes let's control people using good morals and stop them from being degenerates and destroying society! That's so bad omg!

This mindset of religion is bad because "control" is stupid. The real thing you should be worried about is the hypergamy and shit state of Western society caused by LACK of religion

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401 and x69
^ this was what i was going to ask him. How is "keeping people in line" a bad thing

• +1
Oh yes let's control people using good morals and stop them from being degenerates and destroying society! That's so bad omg!

This mindset of religion is bad because "control" is stupid. The real thing you should be worried about is the hypergamy and shit state of Western society caused by LACK of religion
Not the point i was trying to make. Lets take really poor people for example, most of them go throughout their whole life praying hoping that "heaven" will be enjoyable, they will finally have it easy, life will not be so shit and that keeps them from robbing banks, turning to crime etc. It puts them in line because if they didn't have the fear of god crime and rape would increase drastically.
^ this was what i was going to ask him. How is "keeping people in line" a bad thing
I never said its bad.
Although being overly religious is bad e.g not studying for an test properly but praying to god really hard in the hope you will pass may lower your stress levels for the time being but you arent gonna pass the test. Oh yeah there's also............. terrorism

Last edited:
  • +1
Not the point i was trying to make. Lets take really poor people for example, most of them go throughout their whole life praying hoping that "heaven" will be enjoyable, they will finally have it easy, life will not be so shit and that keeps them from robbing banks, turning to crime etc. It puts them in line because if they didn't have the fear of god crime and rape would increase drastically.
And you're saying that's a bad thing that people aren't murdering, burglarising, and abusing drugs? I mean seriously man you're advocating for Anarchy and no control, which is very low IQ

• +1
And you're saying that's a bad thing that people aren't murdering, burglarising, and abusing drugs? I mean seriously man you're advocating for Anarchy and no control, which is very low IQ
I NEVER SAID ITS A BAD THING!!

• +1
Then why you advocating against it
Listen. I'm against being overly religious. Relying on god making things better when they definitely require output from you is stupid, naive and bluepilled. Without god there would be a massive lack of control and i agree with that.
Then why you advocating against it
Religion is a cope, a good cope as long as you don't become overly obsessed with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Listen. I'm against being overly religious. Relying on god making things better when they definitely require output from you is stupid, naive and bluepilled. Without god there would be a massive lack of control and i agree with that
Then we agree. Remember the old saying God helps those who help themselves. There's plenty of scriptural evidence for this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
The white man is superior.