Religion is following mans word, not gods

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib
Muslims and the christians both follow the word of man.

Jesus was a man, if god himself would come down to prove himself of being god, he should be capable of being able to clarify that.

God can do more than a miracle, he couldve easily proven himself for no one to deny. So it‘s again a mans word.

Muhammad is one special guy too, doing every weird shit and tradition there is but let‘s put this aside, bc muh 1400 years ago. Muhammad spoke with gabriel, not with god. He always spoke alone too. That‘s already an issue to begin with and showcases something being off.

Not only that, but why would god only show his existence to one person. How does any person be deserving of this? There is no moral justification for one person to know god for a fact and everybody else for faith, as god couldve spoken to everybody not just to one.

So now this whole god is dependent on one guy, who basically owns the religion. That‘s just absurd. How come that one god has those extreme and weird rules for everything, wouldn‘t we expect an all knowing and all good god to have better rules for us than what we are given, or where those rules just appropriate for that time - as those religions were made at this time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, Moggable and malvolio511
Religion is gay and for goyim cattle

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and 1966Ford
Muhammed wasn't the only person god showed himself too, there existed many prophets before him (Jesus Moses Noah etc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Turjela and albe.ORG
Muhammed wasn't the only person god showed himself too, there existed many prophets before him (Jesus Moses Noah etc)
Is there any way to prove that at all?

Religious people are too stupid and naive, so they don't even hesitate to take the word of men claiming to be speaking on behalf of a god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable and albe.ORG
The omnipotent god that has to rely on carrier pigeons

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
god probably don't gives a shit about us

our galaxy it's just a fart or something

god probably don't gives a shit about us

our galaxy it's just a fart or something
Honestly, out of all the farts we‘re the smelly ones or what

DNR + Ave Christo Rex

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and depressionmaxxing
our only god are LOOKS

Well, the Holy Bible is divinely inspired and guided by the Holy Spirit albeit it is certainly written by normal and fallible men. Muslimcels literally believe that muh allah dictated every single word of the quran and cuck muhammed wrote it down lolz.

That said, fuck you niggas. God is real. I spent too much of my life being an atheist and not only does it lead to a completely meaningless and uneventful life, but it also doesn't make sense at all. I absolutely refuse to believe that God does not exist. I refuse to believe that we don't have a divine creator and I refuse to believe that our God is an unknowable God. I believe our God revealed Himself in the flesh in the form of Jesus Christ.

HE

WILL

BE

BACK

Latin Cross

Over if subchadlite.

Well, the Holy Bible is divinely inspired and guided by the Holy Spirit albeit it is certainly written by normal and fallible men. Muslimcels literally believe that muh allah dictated every single word of the quran and cuck muhammed wrote it down lolz.

That said, fuck you niggas. God is real. I spent too much of my life being an atheist and not only does it lead to a completely meaningless and uneventful life, but it also doesn't make sense at all. I absolutely refuse to believe that God does not exist. I refuse to believe that we don't have a divine creator and I refuse to believe that our God is an unknowable God. I believe our God revealed Himself in the flesh in the form of Jesus Christ.

HE

WILL

BE

BACK

Latin Cross
You lived an atheist, lost meaning and now need god to cope. I‘ve done the same but accepted it.

My thinking and morals never depended on religion, i do what i think is right. I don‘t need a god to threaten me with hellfire in order for me to not be degenerate.
nigga muta te occidere
(I‘m not)

You lived an atheist, lost meaning and now need god to cope. I‘ve done the same but accepted it.

My thinking and morals never depended on religion, i do what i think is right. I don‘t need a god to threaten me with hellfire in order for me to not be degenerate.

(I‘m not)
I don't need God to cope. I just cannot reconcile how we came about from a random big bang that came from nothing which then somehow create big watery rock balls and gas balls and diamond balls and fire balls circling around each other. Then somehow in one of these spinning watery rocks came life (that has yet to be validated in origin of life research) from random amino acids forming and then these amino acids SOMEHOW became cells and then multicellular organisms etc etc etc

It makes no sense to me at all. God has to exist.

I can’t blame man for creating The idea of God tbh.

Imagine being a wild animal who’s not physically adept with a consciousness able to understand the hell he’s in. Eventually you’ll begin to question and at the end God will be born. Nothing more than a cope for humans trying to deal with how hard the world was .

Religion like Christianity is just many steps foward with Jewish engineering

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
That said, fuck you niggas. God is real. I spent too much of my life being an atheist and not only does it lead to a completely meaningless and uneventful life, but it also doesn't make sense at all.
It makes no sense to me at all. God has to exist.

This.

This was the start of it all.

A coping mechanism.

God of the gaps.

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
No matter what you say, idiots will always blindly believe anything. They are literally ignoring their God's greatest gift - rationality.
Screenshot 3

Muslims and the christians both follow the word of man.

Jesus was a man, if god himself would come down to prove himself of being god, he should be capable of being able to clarify that.

God can do more than a miracle, he couldve easily proven himself for no one to deny. So it‘s again a mans word.

Muhammad is one special guy too, doing every weird shit and tradition there is but let‘s put this aside, bc muh 1400 years ago. Muhammad spoke with gabriel, not with god. He always spoke alone too. That‘s already an issue to begin with and showcases something being off.

Not only that, but why would god only show his existence to one person. How does any person be deserving of this? There is no moral justification for one person to know god for a fact and everybody else for faith, as god couldve spoken to everybody not just to one.

So now this whole god is dependent on one guy, who basically owns the religion. That‘s just absurd. How come that one god has those extreme and weird rules for everything, wouldn‘t we expect an all knowing and all good god to have better rules for us than what we are given, or where those rules just appropriate for that time - as those religions were made at this time
Dnr nigger christ is king