religious people please explain

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
why would an omni potent god care if someones good or evil? why would he care if I lie or not? I dont understand why a god would care about that sure it would probably matter to a god if you accept that he exists or not but judging you based on the things you did in your pathetic life is bad. especially since everything can be subjective: if someone tells a bad joke but I still laugh and tell him its funny, am I good for lifting up his confidence or am I bad for lying to him?

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin, kalluss and PlayersGetPlayed
shut up and er

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
He does whatever he wants and we just gotta deal w it ok? But u get rewarded accordingly in the afterlife ig

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
From a religious point of view it's not omniscience that plays into this argument, rather the all-loving quality of God. In short terms, God wants what's best for you and knows that evil will corrupt you.

Furthermore, God's all-loving character is a result of His omniscience, because God knows that for a creation to be perfect it must live in perfect harmony with each other. Only love and forgiveness can achieve that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: imthesupremecel, Ceo of CrueltySquad and ggg.tv🤫
why would an omni potent god care if someones good or evil? why would he care if I lie or not? I dont understand why a god would care about that sure it would probably matter to a god if you accept that he exists or not but judging you based on the things you did in your pathetic life is bad. especially since everything can be subjective: if someone tells a bad joke but I still laugh and tell him its funny, am I good for lifting up his confidence or am I bad for lying to him?
he knows whats best for you and outside of it ofc its up to him to judge because he already know usually lying for a good cause is correct its not nothing as bad as fucking raping and killing your comparing drops of water to a ocean but sometime this drop can be multiplied until is reaches more than just a ocean

• +1
because evil makes other humans feel bad and God loves His creation

• +1
because evil makes other humans feel bad and God loves His creation
honestly best answer someone could give, short and simple but makes sense

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
dw he will jst care abt looks like humanity

• So Sad