Religiouscel. Why not just do this?

L

LivingWaters

Banned
If ur a religiouscel and u rlly believe in jesus or whatever. Why not pray that god make u 6’6 or chad? Im confused why theres all these religions and they think they have a magic god who can do anything yet nobody ever seems to pray to look better. I dont see how its a sin/haram and if its gods will shouldnt he do it?

• +1
Reactions: PMF1 and Sondern
god has favorites i guess🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and LivingWaters
If ur a religiouscel and u rlly believe in jesus or whatever. Why not pray that god make u 6’6 or chad? Im confused why theres all these religions and they think they have a magic god who can do anything yet nobody ever seems to pray to look better. I dont see how its a sin/haram and if its gods will shouldnt he do it?
you’re an idiot mate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: drimprovement, RiceCel1234, hardestmfintheroom and 6 others
My recent thread explains this, and much more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, hardestmfintheroom, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
U need p2w surgery

• JFL
Reactions: LivingWaters
If you would get everything you asked for in this life, paradise would be unneeded. But you can still pray maybe some prayers will be answered.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: drimprovement, kanderior, JoshuaG and 3 others
are u retarded?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, asterosprite and LivingWaters
If you would get everything you asked for in this life, paradise would be unneeded. But you can still pray maybe some prayers will be answered.
How come nobody prays to be taller or better looking and it actually happens?

allah has a plan for us brocel

• Hmm...
Reactions: LivingWaters
You can't grow taller after your plates fuse, its all just posture and LL from there. You can pray to God but there comes a transgression in prayer if you ask God for illogical things. "Oh God turn off the physics for a second" retarded nigga. And when you make a prayer to god - its either fulfilled, replaced with something better or becomes a good deed for you on the day of judgement. Nothing is wasted, a person will look at the mountain of good deeds he had made from his unfulfilled prayers and will wish that none of his prayers should have been fulfilled.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kazakh Theist, kanderior, Taro and 1 other person
u ever wonder why exactly his plan is for u to be ugly?
This world is nothing but a trial brocel, Some people are tested with poverty and Some people are tested with weakness, and some people are tested with wealth and others power. None of them is a sign Allah is angry with the person. None of them means one is better than the other. In your case allah is testing you with unattractiveness and loneliness. It is all a test and allah will reward you greatly in the afterlife inshallah.

• +1
Reactions: asterosprite
You can't grow taller after your plates fuse, its all just posture and LL from there. You can pray to God but there comes a transgression in prayer if you ask God for illogical things. "Oh God turn off the physics for a second" retarded nigga. And when you make a prayer to god - its either fulfilled, replaced with something better or becomes a good deed for you on the day of judgement. Nothing is wasted, a person will look at the mountain of good deeds he had made from his unfulfilled prayers and will wish that none of his prayers should have been fulfilled.
well said greybro

• +1
"if god exist, why bad happen :soy: " level of intellect, holy shit.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, JoshuaG and asterosprite
You may pray for something, and if it aligns with God's will, He may grant it. You may disregard something but you will get it without prayer, and the opposite scenarios hold true. We hope, and His decision prevails.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
the whole point of miracles is to turn off physics u retard. Just do a miracle that helps u

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
This world is nothing but a trial brocel, Some people are tested with poverty and Some people are tested with weakness, and some people are tested with wealth and others power. None of them is a sign Allah is angry with the person. None of them means one is better than the other. In your case allah is testing you with unattractiveness and loneliness. It is all a test and allah will reward you greatly in the afterlife inshallah.
So gods making u ugly so he can test u? Doesnt that sound dumb. Just put this into perspective. I have 3 kids. Instead of giving all of them healthy food, i neglect one, the police pull me over and i say “i didnt give him food because i wanted to test if he could grow up strong on his own”. Its dimb as fuck if a human did it but all of a sudden it changes when god does it?

So gods making u ugly so he can test u? Doesnt that sound dumb. Just put this into perspective. I have 3 kids. Instead of giving all of them healthy food, i neglect one, the police pull me over and i say “i didnt give him food because i wanted to test if he could grow up strong on his own”. Its dimb as fuck if a human did it but all of a sudden it changes when god does it?
yes

Esports Reaction GIF by Fnatic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement, JoshuaG, LivingWaters and 1 other person
You may pray for something, and if it aligns with God's will, He may grant it. You may disregard something but you will get it without prayer, and the opposite scenarios hold true. We hope, and His decision prevails.
Why is there a may? If god wants to do something and u also want it, and he can do it. Why is it still a maybe? So either gods will is for everyone to be ugly or he cant make everyone attractive

"if god exist, why bad happen :soy: " level of intellect, holy shit.
Thats not the equivalence? Its more of a question of. If u ask for something and god wants tk do it and he can do it. He will do it. So either he wants u tk be ugly for some reason or he cant make u attractive

Last edited:
This is like a child throwing a tantrum for not getting a more expensive christmas present

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asterosprite, JoshuaG and 0hMan
This is like a child throwing a tantrum for not getting a more expensive christmas present
No? A expensive christmas present is somethijg the parents either cant afford or will cost the parent. If god makes u attractive. Theres no expense to him?

Why is there a may? If god wants to do something and u also want it, and he can do it. Why is it still a maybe? So either gods will is for everyone to be ugly or he cant make everyone attractive
Because God does as he wills. He can make one ugly and the other good looking.

You can do as you will as well, but the difference is that you will have to explain yourself on the day of judgment.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, JoshuaG and mogstars
the whole point of miracles is to turn off physics u retard. Just do a miracle that helps u
Miracles aren't for us, they WERE for prophets, to prove their prophethood.

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
Because God does as he wills. He can make one ugly and the other good looking.

You can do as you will as well, but the difference is that you will have to explain yourself on the day of judgment.
ik this is a indoctrinated belief but u just said urself that giving two kids different treatment for no reason other than “because i am the parent” is wrong. Someone being of a different position doesnt make it no longer wrong

Miracles aren't for us, they WERE for prophets, to prove their prophethood.
So ur saying god doesnt do miracles anymore? As soon as we make scientific discoveries and shit hes like “nah im dippin”

So ur saying god doesnt do miracles anymore? As soon as we make scientific discoveries and shit hes like “nah im dippin”
The book of God is in itself the Miracle of Miracles. It keeps giving more and more. Stop turning a looksmaxxing forum to a groud for religious debates. Probably mad that religions don't give you your gay rights :lul:

The book of God is in itself the Miracle of Miracles. It keeps giving more and more. Stop turning a looksmaxxing forum to a groud for religious debates. Probably mad that religions don't give you your gay rights :lul:
Ur right the bible/quran is miraculous in the ammount of contradictions in one book. Also idgaf about gay rights or whatever

Ur right the bible/quran is miraculous in the ammount of contradictions in one book. Also idgaf about gay rights or whatever
1400 years and not a single contradiction lmfao keep dreaming

1400 years and not a single contradiction lmfao keep dreaming
Yes not a single contradiction if u read it blindfolded and make up mental gymnastics to get around them

Yes not a single contradiction if u read it blindfolded and make up mental gymnastics to get around them
Not a single contradiction, any claim you bring up is already refuted times and times again

ik this is a indoctrinated belief but u just said urself that giving two kids different treatment for no reason other than “because i am the parent” is wrong. Someone being of a different position doesnt make it no longer wrong
I never said this. When did I tell you this?

I never said this. When did I tell you this?
so ur saying if i have two kids and i treat one well and give them everything j want, then treat the other like shit or neglect them and the reasoning is because i feel like it or because i want to test them thats justified?

Then the devil led Him to Jerusalem and set Him on the pinnacle of the temple. “If You are the Son of God,” he said, “throw Yourself down from here. For it is written:

‘He will command His angels concerning You
to guard You carefully;
and they will lift You up in their hands,
so that You will not strike Your foot against a stone.’

But Jesus answered, “It also says, ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’"

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and drimprovement
Then the devil led Him to Jerusalem and set Him on the pinnacle of the temple. “If You are the Son of God,” he said, “throw Yourself down from here. For it is written:

to guard You carefully;

your taking that verse out of contest. The verse is about asking god to things in order to see his power. Asking god to do things to simply help you isnt testing God. Thats literally what god says he will do. If you ask and you believe you will receive it or something.

God gave his greatest battles

your taking that verse out of contest. The verse is about asking god to things in order to see his power. Asking god to do things to simply help you isnt testing God. Thats literally what god says he will do. If you ask and you believe you will receive it or something.
Asking God to do unreasonable things or suspend His laws of physics for you is testing God though.

to guard You carefully;

I also love how this verse is a convenient excuse for jesus to not do a miracle

Asking God to do unreasonable things or suspend His laws of physics for you is testing God though.
Its not? If you already believe god can dk miracles in what way is requesting something testing him. Either u dont believe he can do it or for some reason u think its against his will

Its not? If you already believe god can dk miracles in what way is requesting something testing him. Either u dont believe he can do it or for some reason u think its against his will
I think it's against His will. God has given us the ability to create a near-perfect world with the gift of consciousness. In a few decades ugly people won't exist because of genetic engineering, a scientific field He gave us the ability to pursue. For some reason He decided life needs conflict, and that struggle and suffering are needed on the way to perfection and good.

Last edited:
Nobody knows anything about god, how he thinks and why he does things. Don't expect anyone to explain shit to you

I think it's against His will. God has given us the ability to create a near-perfect world with the gift of consciousness. In a few decades ugly people won't exist because of genetic engineering, a scientific field He gave us the ability to pursue. For some reason He decided life needs conflict, and that struggle and suffering are needed on the way to perfection and good.
So its against gods will for u to have a happy life but it is in gods will for everyone else to. And why do u think he does that? Does he just randomly pick out people to toy with and call it testing

No one here is religious this website is degenerate by design.

Nobody knows anything about god, how he thinks and why he does things. Don't expect anyone to explain shit to you
Ah yes. Nobody knows anything about the one they worship and claim is their father. Hey guys i have a invisible father that i know nothing about, that doesnt rlly do shit, and i have schizophrenic one sided talks with late at night

No one here is religious this website is degenerate by design.
If we are being technical religion is degenerate. As we evolve we eventually learn to accept death and dont need a cope for it

Ultimately this yeah, He is beyond human understanding and the best we can do is speculate.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
So its against gods will for u to have a happy life but it is in gods will for everyone else to. And why do u think he does that? Does he just randomly pick out people to toy with and call it testing
For the vast majority of human history looks weren't THIS important to reproduce, even butchers, sheepherders and peasants got to have a wife and pass down their genes. We created a world where looks are so essential and very ugly men live hard lives by deviating from His plan of how we're supposed to live and behave.

Last edited:
  • +1