Religiouscel. Why not just do this?

If ur a religiouscel and u rlly believe in jesus or whatever. Why not pray that god make u 6’6 or chad? Im confused why theres all these religions and they think they have a magic god who can do anything yet nobody ever seems to pray to look better. I dont see how its a sin/haram and if its gods will shouldnt he do it?

In Hinduism God gives you whatever you want if you pray to Him long enough.

Ah yes. Nobody knows anything about the one they worship and claim is their father. Hey guys i have a invisible father that i know nothing about, that doesnt rlly do shit, and i have schizophrenic one sided talks with late at night
EXACTLY. This is how it goes. They believe in X religion/god, then they do a whole lotta mental gymnastics, bend reality and logic so it conforms to whatever they believe in.

Ultimately this yeah, He is beyond human understanding and the best we can do is speculate.
He is beyond human understanding yet invented by humans?

For the vast majority of human history looks weren't THIS important to reproduce, even butchers, sheepherders and peasants got to have a wife and pass down their genes. We created a world where looks are so essential and very ugly men live hard lives by deviating from His plan of how we're supposed to live and behave.
no it was even worse back then u retard. Back then u could just rape a girl. Or take her in because she couldnt legally work

I never said He was invented by humans, that's your view as an atheist not mine.
Thats not “my view”. God was invented by humans. Who do u think wrote ur bible? Why do u think human beings just evolved the cognitive functions of religion as a coping mechanism around 200,000 years ago? Why do u think pretty much every story from the bible has parallels which came earlier almost as if its a retelling?

Thats not “my view”. God was invented by humans. Who do u think wrote ur bible? Why do u think human beings just evolved the cognitive functions of religion as a coping mechanism around 200,000 years ago? Why do u think pretty much every story from the bible has parallels which came earlier almost as if its a retelling?
OK dude. Anyway I get my fill of angry cynical atheist spergs at Reddit and 4chan, don't need to deal with you people here too. Hope things get better for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement
OK dude. Anyway I get my fill of angry cynical atheist spergs from Reddit and 4chan, don't need to deal with you people here too. Hope things get better for you.
The whole atheist meme is overplayed. U resort to calling me angry and cynical cause i dont believe in made up bullshit. Lemme put this intk perspective for ur small brain. Imagine a world where everyone believes in unicorns, they use their belief of unicorns to opress people they dont like for things their “unicorn god” made them born with, they try to implement their belief into science books, theyy tell everyone their going to unicorn hell cause they dont believe in the magical invisible unproven unicorn god, then they call you cynical and skeptical because you dont believe in their unicorn beliefs despite them not providing a shred of evidence, and the one book they have their theology in is filled with contradictions and errors to the point where they have to spend years trying to come up with defenses and still fail. How would u like a world like this and ur the one guy who actually has a iq above 3 and realizes how dumb it is yet ur opressed for not believing it?

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
How does it debunk itself?
If they believe u get what h pray for if u ask enough then that either means “oh u just have to pray one more time for u to get it but everytime it gets increased by one” or people arent praying for things that dont already naturally happen

If they believe u get what h pray for if u ask enough then that either means “oh u just have to pray one more time for u to get it but everytime it gets increased by one” or people arent praying for things that dont already naturally happen

I think you meant to say "people aren't praying for things that already naturally happen" you Atheist bozo.

The whole universe is technically a prayer because the whole universe is under the exalted control of God. It is the manifest will of God. Prayer is submitting to the will of God or making your will, God's will by making His will your will in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130

Exactly. That's why people spend entire lifetimes praying for what they want and in some cases even being reborn to receive their prayer requests like Shikhandi for example.

Because people who perceive god and religion as some kind of genie are idiots. Most religious people are just brainwashed fools.

• JFL
Reactions: LivingWaters
I think you meant to say "people aren't praying for things that already naturally happen" you Atheist bozo.

The whole universe is technically a prayer because the whole universe is under the exalted control of God. It is the manifest will of God. Prayer is submitting to the will of God or making your will, God's will by making His will your will in the first place.
Ok thats even more stupid.

1) i pray to go to communicate with god
Outcome: He doesnt answer and i have to trick myself into thinking he heard it
2) i pray for god to do his will/submit to his will
Outcome: if god exists and has a will he would already do his will. “Submitting” to it makes not only makes no impact but neither you or god gain anything from it
3) i pray to god to receive something
Outcome: you already know this one

• +1
Exactly. That's why people spend entire lifetimes praying for what they want and in some cases even being reborn to receive their prayer requests like Shikhandi for example.
Yeah bro just keep praying u might have to wait 5 lifetimes for it Atleast if all of this made up bs is proven false ull be dead by then! Sounds like jeremy meeks but a religious twist

Ok thats even more stupid.

1) i pray to go to communicate with god
Outcome: He doesnt answer and i have to trick myself into thinking he heard it
2) i pray for god to do his will/submit to his will
Outcome: if god exists and has a will he would already do his will. “Submitting” to it makes not only makes no impact but neither you or god gain anything from it
3) i pray to god to receive something
Outcome: you already know this one

Connecting to God makes you feel closer to Him, so you automatically "know" that He hears you. There is no self-deception or thinking involved.

Aligning yourself to His will just means making your Soul more attentive to Him. He already makes you submit to Him by Him making you experience all that you do/Him being responsible for your locus of experience.

Because people who perceive god and religion as some kind of genie are idiots. Most religious people are just brainwashed fools.
The thing is they believe god made the whole universe and alll this shit but as soon as u ask god for anything better than “give me food for today (that ill just work for and buy myself but still claim you gave me it)” hes like “how dare u mothafucka”

The thing is they believe god made the whole universe and alll this shit but as soon as u ask god for anything better than “give me food for today (that ill just work for and buy myself but still claim you gave me it)” hes like “how dare u mothafucka”
People who believe in god tend to live happier healthier lives… that does not prove what they say is right but it’s certainly worth pondering

so ur saying if i have two kids and i treat one well and give them everything j want, then treat the other like shit or neglect them and the reasoning is because i feel like it or because i want to test them thats justified?
You are trying to put words in my mouth.

Connecting to God makes you feel closer to Him, so you automatically "know" that He hears you. There is no self-deception or thinking involved.

Aligning yourself to His will just means making your Soul more attentive to Him. He already makes you submit to Him by Him making you experience all that you do/Him being responsible for your locus of experience.
Theres a difference between knowledge and believeing. I could believe All i want im a millionaire but if i have no moneh in my pcokets i know im not. In the same way u can pray daily and think god is helping u meanwhile ur life keeps spiraling down. For you to know something you have to actually be given evidence

All your actions are only possible by the will of God. The universe wherein you act is sustained by God. You "going out there" and getting something is no less "a work by God" then Him miraculously making it manifest before you.

Theres a difference between knowledge and believeing. I could believe All i want im a millionaire but if i have no moneh in my pcokets i know im not. In the same way u can pray daily and think god is helping u meanwhile ur life keeps spiraling down. For you to know something you have to actually be given evidence

Hindus don't "believe" in God. We "experience" God. -> Upanishads

People who believe in god tend to live happier healthier lives… that does not prove what they say is right but it’s certainly worth pondering
Theres a reason why believers live happier lives… maybe because a majority of the world is believers and being atheist in many places can get j opressed as well as cast out from society depending on ur area. Theres nothing intrensic about me believing in magic that makes me live happier. Its just the community u get along with it

• JFL
All your actions are only possible by the will of God. The universe wherein you act is sustained by God. You "going out there" and getting something is no less "a work by God" then Him miraculously making it manifest before you.
And how exactly do u know this? What do u use as a basis for these assertions may i ask

Its a question?
In that case, I believe it's justified as long as you ensure the basic needs of the other child are met. giving more for one child than the other should not be an issue.

Hindus don't "believe" in God. We "experience" God. -> Upanishads
If by experience god h mean u feel a bubbly feeling inside u well news flash thats every religion. If by experience u mean having dreams or visions. Idk how i tell j this but thats not anything new

And how exactly do u know this? What do u use as a basis for these assertions may i ask

Direct experience of God through feeling His presence through worship and meditative contemplation of His nature.

If ur a religiouscel and u rlly believe in jesus or whatever. Why not pray that god make u 6’6 or chad? Im confused why theres all these religions and they think they have a magic god who can do anything yet nobody ever seems to pray to look better. I dont see how its a sin/haram and if its gods will shouldnt he do it?
Coz he won't do it

If by experience god h mean u feel a bubbly feeling inside u well news flash thats every religion. If by experience u mean having dreams or visions. Idk how i tell j this but thats not anything new

It's not just an emotional feeling. It's a mystical experience. Your Kundalini rises too and you can feel it.

In that case, I believe it's justified as long as you ensure the basic needs of the other child are met. giving more for one child than the other should not be an issue.
This is exactly why religious parents tend to be more likely to be child abusers. They let their idea of their god impact their basic parental instincts.

For the love of ur imaginary god dont have kids please.

Also btw god doesnt even do the bare minimum. Even the fact that u say “basic needs” shows u are atleast better than him. God doesnt even bother to provide basic needs

Direct experience of God through feeling His presence through worship and meditative contemplation of His nature.
Idk how to tell u this. But bro everyone experiences this. Whenever ur in a state of worshipping it drives your emotions up. U can feel more emotions just smoking a b&m. U dont have to make believe shit for u to get like that

It's not just an emotional feeling. It's a mystical experience. Your Kundalini rises too and you can feel it.
“mystical feeling” is just a emotional feeljng that u believe js mystical. Every religious person i ask believes their feelings are more than emotional. Its all the same

This is exactly why religious parents tend to be more likely to be child abusers. They let their idea of their god impact their basic parental instincts.

For the love of ur imaginary god dont have kids please.

Also btw god doesnt even do the bare minimum. Even the fact that u say “basic needs” shows u are atleast better than him. God doesnt even bother to provide basic needs
You asked my opinion, I gave you my opinion. Please don’t whine and please don’t embarrass yourself.

You asked my opinion, I gave you my opinion. Please don’t whine and please don’t embarrass yourself.
Ur the one embarrassing urself mate. You seem to struggle defensing god. God is literally the easiest thing to defend. Defending something thats invisible, that nobody knows about and quite frankly doesnt exist is the easiest thing someone can do and u still fail at it

Ur the one embarrassing urself mate. You seem to struggle defensing god. God is literally the easiest thing to defend. Defending something thats invisible, that nobody knows about and quite frankly doesnt exist is the easiest thing someone can do and u still fail at it
I'm not defending anyone because I've never viewed this as a debate. Frankly, your questions are not unique, as someone mentioned earlier, they revolve around the overused idea that if evil exists, then God does not.

This notion has been debunked spiritually and socio-cultural so frequently that it doesn't make sense for me to reiterate it.

I prefer to approach this as an ask and answer session.

I'm not defending anyone because I've never viewed this as a debate. Frankly, your questions are not unique, as someone mentioned earlier, they revolve around the overused idea that if evil exists, then God does not.

This notion has been debunked spiritually and socio-cultural so frequently that it doesn't make sense for me to reiterate it.

I prefer to approach this as an ask and answer session.
1. No they are two completely different concepts and trying to equate them is a strawman
2. Even the idea of “if a good god exists why is there evil” isnt bad either. Trying to wave that off as well isnt helping u
3. Neither what i said rn or the argument of good and evil has been debunked and all the methods of attempting to ive seen arent
good. If you have a explanation u can tell me
4. The original question wasnt even supposed to be a argument against religion. The fact it turned into one shows that people are offended at even the mere thought of asking god for anything because deep down they know he either cant or wont. And its astonishing because people will ask their real dad who cant do everything for something but yet they believe their magical dad cant do it. Its hilarious