[REMADE, AGAIN] Saint Zoomercel vs Bandana vs McLovin vs @TanZera's friend [Fogell pheno incels]

Who mogs the most?

• Total voters
yes black women I guess, black women don't like nerdy guys that much imo
Black women don't like the McLovin pheno at all; if they do go for white guys, it's maesthetic/masc jock or death. However rarely do they get these sorts of guys.

I did see some black female celebrity in an LTR with a roided out white guy with the McLovin pheno though, but generally they like the Thurston phenos more.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
McLovin vs. his clones obviously the original wins

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Like I said, awful soft features that can not be saved imo
Would be rated 4 on truerateme btw
What would zoomercel be rated on trm?

And by going with a guy like Thurston, they'd have to throw away their ethnic identity (again, with the exception of Black women?)
No.

Ethnic women who dates whites exclusively/always state their preference for whites and shit, they HATE their ethnic identity (ironically that hatred is inspired by their own ethnic identity, hating one's race is posisbly the most ethnic thing you can do imo). Because ethnic culture puts emphasis on shit like whiteness they end up adopting those values unconsciously, they'll cope and say it's because ethnic culture is too controlling, but that isn't the entire truth. So we've established that these people take on ethinc values unconsciously.

In countries like asia and shit, giga masc look isn't really seen as attractive and mclovin pheno guys are low tier anyways so more likely to date ethnics.

Because asian/ethnic culture likes mclovin pheno, the ethnic woman will unconsciously adopt it and thus you now end up with the ethnic and mclovin pairing.

If Thurston looking masc dudes were to be worshipped in south asia, then I gurantee ethnics here would love those guys

• +1
Picking up alt
Sluts and
Looking if they have breast cancer
/
to be serious McLovin has an unbelievably high SMV and I had a female friends who said she had a thing for dudes like this and many other girls online said so idk tbh

• Woah
Black women don't like the McLovin pheno at all; if they do go for white guys, it's maesthetic/masc jock or death. However rarely do they get these sorts of guys.

I did see some black female celebrity in an LTR with a roided out white guy with the McLovin pheno though, but generally they like the Thurston phenos more.
Blacks idk much about. But black culture I assume likes quite masc big guys

she is a jestermaxxed e girl i guess?

• JFL
No.

Ethnic women who dates whites exclusively/always state their preference for whites and shit, they HATE their ethnic identity (ironically that hatred is inspired by their own ethnic identity, hating one's race is posisbly the most ethnic thing you can do imo). Because ethnic culture puts emphasis on shit like whiteness they end up adopting those values unconsciously, they'll cope and say it's because ethnic culture is too controlling, but that isn't the entire truth. So we've established that these people take on ethinc values unconsciously.

In countries like asia and shit, giga masc look isn't really seen as attractive and mclovin pheno guys are low tier anyways so more likely to date ethnics.

Because asian/ethnic culture likes mclovin pheno, the ethnic woman will unconsciously adopt it and thus you now end up with the ethnic and mclovin pairing.

If Thurston looking masc dudes were to be worshipped in south asia, then I gurantee ethnics here would love those guys
But I'm guessing Thurston-looking guys have way too high of an SMV/more options from western white, black (including mulatta) and Latina women to even consider the average Asian/Indian woman.

The only ethnic women I often see with Thurston-looking guys are women who are mulatta, Latina and very very rarely, fully black.

• +1
But I'm guessing Thurston-looking guys have way too high of an SMV/more options from western white, black (including mulatta) and Latina women to even consider the average Asian/Indian woman.

The only ethnic women I often see with Thurston-looking guys are women who are mulatta, Latina and very very rarely, fully black.
That and thurston looking guys look like they won't commit. Ethnic women want commitment more than white women

• +1
That and thurston looking guys look like they won't commit. Ethnic women want commitment more than white women
That's 100% true, especially Asian/Indian women because their culture places a lot of value on commitment. South Asian women in particular get penalized if they rack up high body counts within their own community. Same goes for MENA women, but they seem to get commitment from GL white men more so than Indian women for some reason, if they do interracially date.

• +1
Someone should ask them in DMs
Hard to say but trm rating isn’t what matters anyways I was rated 6 there,
Girls irl told me I mog all the guys the 6 scale and even some of the 6.5 guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
That's 100% true, especially Asian/Indian women because their culture places a lot of value on commitment. South Asian women in particular get penalized if they rack up high body counts within their own community. Same goes for MENA women, but they seem to get commitment from GL white men more so than Indian women for some reason, if they do interracially date.
I am not indian, so idk how indian culture is. I am bangladeshi, but if a Bangladeshi woman were to date a white woman, they would be penalised VERY VERY HARSHLY by their own community.

• +1
Hard to say but trm rating isn’t what matters anyways I was rated 6 there,
Girls irl told me I mog all the guys the 6 scale and even some of the 6.5 guys
TRM is very weird with rating people :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they never like to give anyone above a 5
6 if you're chad

I am not indian, so idk how indian culture is. I am bangladeshi, but if a Bangladeshi woman were to date a white woman, they would be penalised VERY VERY HARSHLY by their own community.
In other words, if a Bangladeshi woman was a lesbian she'd be penalized harshly by the Bangladeshi community?

• JFL
@Xangsane
TRM is very weird with rating people :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they never like to give anyone above a 5
6 if you're chad
6 is htn irl
6.5-7 Chadlites tbh
7+ above most are chads/gigachads

But yea the fuckers tend to underrate male a lot

• +1
In other words, if a Bangladeshi woman was a lesbian she'd be penalized harshly by the Bangladeshi community?
sorry did i say white woman? I meant white man. But if you were to be LGBT you would be kicked out of the community and shunned. Same with if you're a bengali girl dating a white man or even if you married one. You'd be shunned

• +1
@Xangsane

6 is htn irl
6.5-7 Chadlites tbh
7+ above most are chads/gigachads

But yea the fuckers tend to underrate male a lot
I wonder how high this guy would be rated

sorry did i say white woman? I meant white man. But if you were to be LGBT you would be kicked out of the community and shunned. Same with if you're a bengali girl dating a white man or even if you married one. You'd be shunned
Yep you did so I assumed lesbian pairings :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: of course any south asian/MENA community would kick them out and shun them.
I wonder why Bangladeshi women are shamed if they do date white men. Do Bangladeshi men assume these white men won't commit?

I met a Bangladeshi woman from my uni who was forced into an arranged marriage here in the UK but dated some skinny white nerd and some fat black/white guy

• +1
Probs around 7.25
Your're right. 7.1 on eyeme.io, but gets SHIT dating app results in the UK.
Most matches? Landwhale LTBs. Not a single one above a low-tier HTB.

Your're right. 7.1 on eyeme.io, but gets SHIT dating app results in the UK.
Most matches? Landwhale LTBs. Not a single one above a low-tier HTB.
Jfl
Meanwhile my stacylite sister would ghost him :lul:

• JFL
Jfl
Meanwhile my stacylite sister would ghost him :lul:
I made numerous threads about this guy
Most of his matches were fat alt ltb whales. I wonder why he appeals to alt foids so much

I look really similar to this guy, only that my dress style is different

Loo
I made numerous threads about this guy
Most of his matches were fat alt ltb whales. I wonder why he appeals to alt foids so much
View attachment 1606621
I look really similar to this guy, only that my dress style is different
Looks low trust tbh maybe even too masc

• +1
Yep you did so I assumed lesbian pairings :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: of course any south asian/MENA community would kick them out and shun them.
I wonder why Bangladeshi women are shamed if they do date white men. Do Bangladeshi men assume these white men won't commit?

I met a Bangladeshi woman from my uni who was forced into an arranged marriage here in the UK but dated some skinny white nerd and some fat black/white guy
Yes bangladeshi men assume the bengali woman isn't a good muslim and most likely a whore and won't raise their kids right, also it's just seen as a sense of betrayl.

I feel bad for the guy who had to marry your bengali female friend tbh, bengali girls who date whites think lesser of bengali guys JFL. They will reject a 6/10 bengali male for a 4/10 white guy just because he is white.

Bangladeshi community is strict af and conservative. Even I as a bangladeshi male, if I were to be caught dating white women, then a sizeable amount of bengali women will just not date/marry me and my parents would get a lot of hate for it. If I was fucking bengali girls on the other hand, not as many people would give a shit.

They cope and say "muh islam does not allow sex before marriage" but it's bullshit. It's just rooted in a lot of racism

• +1
Loo

Looks low trust tbh maybe even too masc
I look slightly less masc and more high trust than him though, but pheno is similar

also I thought alt foids liked prettyboys more than masc guys?
She said a 50-50 split most for her
So pretty boys only theory

• +1
Yes bangladeshi men assume the bengali woman isn't a good muslim and most likely a whore and won't raise their kids right, also it's just seen as a sense of betrayl.

I feel bad for the guy who had to marry your bengali female friend tbh, bengali girls who date whites think lesser of bengali guys JFL. They will reject a 6/10 bengali male for a 4/10 white guy just because he is white.

Bangladeshi community is strict af and conservative. Even I as a bangladeshi male, if I were to be caught dating white women, then a sizeable amount of bengali women will just not date/marry me and my parents would get a lot of hate for it. If I was fucking bengali girls on the other hand, not as many people would give a shit.

They cope and say "muh islam does not allow sex before marriage" but it's bullshit. It's just rooted in a lot of racism
not to mention the bengali girl is 3/10

I'd say this goes for any south Asian/MENA culture tbh. In the brown dating market, virginity and chastity is prized among women and any loss of that devalues the woman within the brown community.

Some cultures are ok with the man getting away with dating interracially (not necessarily white women) but it seems Bengali culture is a lot stricter than other MENA/South Asian cultures

• +1
She said a 50-50 split most for her
So pretty boys only theory
I remember talking to some stacylite foid on Discord who wants prettyboys and the only guys that want relationships with her are maesthetic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
not to mention the bengali girl is 3/10

I'd say this goes for any south Asian/MENA culture tbh. In the brown dating market, virginity and chastity is prized among women and any loss of that devalues the woman within the brown community.

Some cultures are ok with the man getting away with dating interracially (not necessarily white women) but it seems Bengali culture is a lot stricter than other MENA/South Asian cultures
No we are not actually. Pakistani culture is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more strict. If bengali girl has a bengali bf, most people are okay with it and won't judge since they assume she will marry him and shit.

Pakistanis literally kill their kids for marrying outside of race or will like do other crazy shit tbh.

• +1