[REMADE, AGAIN] Saint Zoomercel vs Bandana vs McLovin vs @TanZera's friend [Fogell pheno incels]

Who mogs the most?

• Total voters
I remember talking to some stacylite foid on Discord who wants prettyboys and the only guys that want relationships with her are maesthetic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
But tbh you don’t need to be a chad to get a stacylite
psl washed our brains
Even a HTN can get a Stacylite if he’s nt enough and make her excited

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Looks like the typical below average guy who was told ‘train to look better’ by his bluepilled friends :lul::lul:
He looked better before
Now he has to say goodbye to his hair and collagen now that he's roiding out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
But tbh you don’t need to be a chad to get a stacylite
psl washed our brains
Even a HTN can get a Stacylite if he’s nt enough and make her excited
Just referring to aesthetics. Not necessarily chads.

• +1
  • JFL
No we are not actually. Pakistani culture is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more strict. If bengali girl has a bengali bf, most people are okay with it and won't judge since they assume she will marry him and shit.

Pakistanis literally kill their kids for marrying outside of race or will like do other crazy shit tbh.
True about Pakistanis too, which is why I rarely see Pakistani foids date outside their race. VERY VERY rarely.
And when they lose their virginity and the parents find out? Yeah you already know exactly what would happen.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Rest In Peace bonemass as well.. in a few years his decent lower third will fall and even mclovin is expected to come up on top on a 1v1 mog battle with him :lul:
Are those two looksmatched?

Bandana looks like as if woody Allen hopped on roids

• JFL
Are those two looksmatched?
I’m not even kidding but I think if you take away bandanas lower third’s bonemass mclovin mogs

• JFL
Bandana looks like as if woody Allen hopped on roids
Still dated Stacies

Also:
He looked better before
Now he has to say goodbye to his hair and collagen now that he's roiding out
View attachment 1606644View attachment 1606645
View attachment 1606646View attachment 1606647

I’m not even kidding but I think if you take away bandanas lower third’s bonemass mclovin mogs
this tbh, I can do a morph
@Bandana

True about Pakistanis too, which is why I rarely see Pakistani foids date outside their race. VERY VERY rarely.
And when they lose their virginity and the parents find out? Yeah you already know exactly what would happen.
pakistanis dislike bengalis a lot too. it's why I don't fuck with pakistanis, they are the most racist people imo. Some are okay, but quite a lot of them are like this

• So Sad
pakistanis dislike bengalis a lot too. it's why I don't fuck with pakistanis, they are the most racist people imo. Some are okay, but quite a lot of them are like this
colourism, I believe.

• +1
this tbh, I can do a morph
@Bandana
Remind me to delete history browser of this thread.. if my sis sees this mclovinceldom she would kill me

• JFL
Remind me to delete history browser of this thread.. if my sis sees this mclovinceldom she would kill me
she wouldn't
rate this guy?

No but I showed her a video of Chico in motion and she said ‘how does he look so good?’
I told her ‘harmony, sis. Harmony’
she wouldn't understand what's harmony

colourism, I believe.
Colourism is apart of it, pakis think they are above everyone. Indians are neutral to me, siri lankans are always nice to me - JFL I get mistaken for siri lankan or some other southern part of india since I curled my hair. Pakistanis have always been racist to bengalis, the entire war started over pakistanis seeing bengalis as inferior JFL. So yeah there is a lot of mutual hate between the two groups

• So Sad
Colourism is apart of it, pakis think they are above everyone. Indians are neutral to me, siri lankans are always nice to me - JFL I get mistaken for siri lankan or some other southern part of india since I curled my hair. Pakistanis have always been racist to bengalis, the entire war started over pakistanis seeing bengalis as inferior JFL. So yeah there is a lot of mutual hate between the two groups
It's because Pakistanis generally tend to be lighter than all of the other groups mentioned, hence they'd have this thing about them that they believe they're above other south Asian groups.

• +1
she wouldn't understand what's harmony
She liked smallville and liked the Tom welling guy a lot.. however when I introducted her supernatural she said ackles is such a mogger

• JFL
She liked smallville and liked the Tom welling guy a lot.. however when I introducted her supernatural she said ackles is such a mogger
Just be a Chad theory

It's because Pakistanis generally tend to be lighter than all of the other groups mentioned, hence they'd have this thing about them that they believe they're above other south Asian groups.
you seem to know quite a lot about south asian hate of each other JFL, do you have pakistani friends or bengali friends? Do you notice any difference in the way pakistanis or bengalis treat you? Or is it all the same?

Just be a Chad theory
Yea but we can not be brainwashed forever.. some of them would rather date a htn looking guy with a good personality rather than a jerk chad
It’s all about being decent looking to begin with, and how you make her feel when it continues

• +1
Yea but we can not be brainwashed forever.. some of them would rather date a htn looking guy with a good personality rather than a jerk chad
It’s all about being decent looking to begin with, and how you make her feel when it continues
That's true, since women value commitment and relationships to random sex
they want at least HTN though

• +1
That's true, since women value commitment and relationships to random sex
they want at least HTN though
It’s not that hard to be htn imo .. smv wise
All you need is to have average features (at least), and one striking feature + be tall + decent body
It’s probably one of the reasons why some guys overrated bandana here and said he is htn
But his features are just way below average

• +1
It’s not that hard to be htn imo .. smv wise
All you need is to have average features (at least), and one striking feature + be tall + decent body
It’s probably one of the reasons why some guys overrated bandana here and said he is htn
But his features are just way below average
tbh he's ltn with a roided body

Bandana would SMV mog by stubblemaxxing and dropping the glasses. Mirin body ( no homo)

• JFL