Remade tinder after a long time. Afraid of meeting up with someone.

L

looks321

Iron
Exams are done so I decided to remake it. Seems a lot of people are on it because they are lonely and having nothing to do.

I somehow got over 80 matches with like 10+ left in my queue. I basically swiped right on everyone and there are some very hot matches. I have a few super likes too!

Problem: My pictures are like angle-frauded. My side profile isn't very good because I have a large nose but it looks fine in the front. Also, I am really hairy which isn't shown in the images. I'm afraid of meeting up with someone and them telling me I don't look like my pictures. I guess I could trim my body arm but I can't really do that to my arms cuz that's weird. But idk about my nose thing.

Just try meeting up and violating their colon

Dw bro every girl is frauding as well

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Exams are done so I decided to remake it. Seems a lot of people are on it because they are lonely and having nothing to do.

I somehow got over 80 matches with like 10+ left in my queue. I basically swiped right on everyone and there are some very hot matches. I have a few super likes too!

Problem: My pictures are like angle-frauded. My side profile isn't very good because I have a large nose but it looks fine in the front. Also, I am really hairy which isn't shown in the images. I'm afraid of meeting up with someone and them telling me I don't look like my pictures. I guess I could trim my body arm but I can't really do that to my arms cuz that's weird. But idk about my nose thing.
Mogs me to another realm

Fuck.... 80 matches..

I didn't even get that in one week of placing myself in the worst third-world neighborhood in Manila, Philippines :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, androidcel and kobecel
I hate foids

Dw bro every girl is frauding as well

yeah but they expect men to not fraud. i guess i can snapchat for a few days before meeting

Chad

Ban

Shit thread