[REMADE] Which races of women are you NOT open to dating?

Which of these races of women are you NOT open to dating?

• Total voters
@MarkCorrigan was the only one who defended abos :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
iam open
its more about looks and personality than race

• +1
  • +1
abo because the chance is realyl low i will ever meet an abo girl here
That category doesn't just include abos, but also Indians (excluding very light curries with no Abo-derived features)

That category doesn't just include abos, but also Indians (excluding very light curries with no Abo-derived features)
PACIFIC ISLANDER THEN

I'm open to dating all ethnicities of foids, even tho they're not open to date me since I'm sub-chad

• JFL
Where's the option that you don't care

I'm open to dating all ethnicities of foids, even tho they're not open to date me since I'm sub-chad
But if you had to be picky which ones would you exclude?

Supposing that you're picky. Who would you exclude?
Well still, anyone from any race can theoretically be extremely high appeal

• +1
Well still, anyone from any race can theoretically be extremely high appeal
That's good, but surely you have preferences for some over others, right?

Good looking is good looking
Anyone saying “I wouldn’t date x girl” would change their mind if they saw a good looking one
Race is cope, drop it

Almost 90% on abo 💀💀💀
Serious question has anyone found a good looking abo?

I looked up models and they were either half white or ugly

• JFL
Almost 90% on abo 💀💀💀
Serious question has anyone found a good looking abo?

I looked up models and they were either half white or ugly
The abo category includes non-pashtun indians

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
The abo category includes non-pashtun indians
Dravidians often look whiter to me than Pashtuns. The skull structure is often exact same as brachy whites. So a lot of those Indian girls are just white girls with brown skin imo.

Brutal the only way that anyone wouldn’t exclude abo is to include with Dravidians. Pashtuns larping Italian vibes

Good looking is good looking
Anyone saying “I wouldn’t date x girl” would change their mind if they saw a good looking one
Race is cope, drop it
it is till you see how subhuman curries are and how their "gl" ones look :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it is till you see how subhuman curries are and how their "gl" ones look :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Gl is gl, there’s indian chads
Indians struggle because of all the creepy ones in every girl’s dms and because most girls have 0 experience with them outside of that

I’ve been with a few girls who, seemingly out of nowhere, say absolutely brutal stuff about indians to me. And it’s socially acceptable to make fun of them on tiktok in a world where cancel culture exists, just think about that.

But an indian chad still wins, the halo effect beats EVERYTHING, period, you’re bluepilled and not gl if you disagree tbh. But there isn’t any such thing as a racepill, just a “don’t be indian” pill

This is a badly-made poll. This is how I would have created it if I were you.

a) Northern Euros
b) Southern Euros
c) Latina
c) Slavic
d) South Indian
e) North Indian
f) East Asian, Hapas
g) Southeast Asian, Pacific Islanders (considering both are related groups)
h) black
i) mulatto

surprise that indian females are less liked

This is a badly-made poll. This is how I would have created it if I were you.

a) Northern Euros
b) Southern Euros
c) Latina
c) Slavic
d) South Indian
e) North Indian
f) East Asian, Hapas
g) Southeast Asian, Pacific Islanders (considering both are related groups)
h) black
i) mulatto
Latina should not be grouped with European groups. When most people think of them they think of mestizas which is why I considered them a native group.

Also many people give leeway for lighter ethnics which is why they have their separate category.

Tbh if a foid is hot, I don't really care about race

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Looks234
Good looking is good looking. I am not concerned about race.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Redirected from here as there was no Asian option:

Which ethnicities are you NOT open to dating? This could also be interpreted as foids you'd have an ONS with, but won't date.
This is a multiple-choice poll.
Also, state your ethnicity.

N.B.:
  • "White-adjacent" means those types of women that one often sees as ambiguously ethnic. This does not mean a mixed black/white (mulatta) woman, they have their own category.
  • Ashkenazi Jews are white, but for cultural reasons (e.g. more similarity to MENAs than Anglos culturally) I put all Jews in the same group as lightskin MENAs. The "Jewish" designation can also include Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews.
  • There is no "Abo" option, but that would also fall under curries (Dravidian)
  • "Hapa" in this case means any light caucasoid mix with East Asian. For example, British/Thai, Iranian/Korean, and Pakistani/Japanese all count as "hapa", but Blasian doesn't; they have their own category with mulattas.
  • By white-adjacent curries, I mean curries with more Iranid phenos (e.g. Freddie Mercury and the former Pakistani PM who resigned recently)
  • Central Asians fall under the white-adjacent category.
open a category called “open to all”

I’d fuck a woman of any race

Date id date in STR/LTR any woman of any race

ID MARRY only women of my own race and women who come from races that are adjacent to mine so the kids won’t have to do some stupid dice roll like a game of D&D in hopes of not being a fucking goblin so for instance no mix of black and white as it produces this result. Then again if the girls virgin and we get along I’d marry her even if she ain’t my race

Last edited:
None. I’m not going to discount someone purely on race. But if we are talking marriage. Probably blacks and gooks
I’m dissapointed j thought as a Bengali warrior you’d be open to marrying a Bengali gook girl or breeding with a darkskinned bbc foid to complement your bbc maxxing

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I’m dissapointed j thought as a Bengali warrior you’d be open to marrying a Bengali gook girl or breeding with a darkskinned bbc foid to complement your bbc maxxing
I’d marry a Bengali gook. But not an East Asian Chinese girl.

I’d only marry a black girl if she was west African or north. Not touching those Jamaican ones

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’d marry a Bengali gook. But not an East Asian Chinese girl.

I’d only marry a black girl if she was west African or north. Not touching those Jamaican ones
If my family get me arranged marriage with virgin woman then I’d 100% be soley held to my race. If not then all bets are off and I’ll marry any foid who looks decent idgaf

New world blacks are rare in Europe so luckily most blacks here are African so not an issue. I’m shocked your ok with marrying a chinkjeet but they are nice ppl and intresting the one I fucked months back was from chinkjeetland (ofc the one Azn foid I fuck happens to be part poojeeta JFL @ me :feelskek:)

I swear fucking south Azn women should be the new blueprint of an incel :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
interesting results

At first I only wanted to date Slavic eastern European women, but that was at 17, now I'm 19 and willing to stick my dick in anything if it means I'm losing my virginity.:feelswah: well u know, except Israeli girls.:feelshehe:

My list
Mulatta
Ethnic whites- pashtun, Kashmiri
All whites
Currys
East Asian/SEA
Black

I'm least likely to date a black girl too MASC, obvs if they are feminine and hot like Lori Harvey then different question.

I would never rule out any race at all coz all races have hot women

Imagine dating females

I'm open to dating any light-skinned female as long as she's at least a LTB

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Northern Europeans (to pale slutty and pink nips:sick:)

Mestizo latinas (bodies built like boxes and sub human features)
you have to give kudos to the Spainyards who fucked those Mestizo latinas, in the end it produced super attractive latinas

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 19499
you have to give kudos to the Spainyards who fucked those Mestizo latinas, in the end it produced super attractive latinas
Argentina here I come:feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: startingover
I put northern Euro and abbo

Also, state your ethnicity.
Probably almost entirely NW European and I only voted for Aboriginal because I don't think it's possible to be naturally attractive with a significant majority of that DNA.

Last edited:
  • +1
Id prefer some latina with darker skin and European features than a goblina with light skin

Why are European features important for you
Because if I want to have kids my skin is already white so they won't be dark if we mix