[REMADE] Which races of women are you NOT open to dating?

Which of these races of women are you NOT open to dating?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Redirected from here as there was no Asian option:

Which ethnicities are you NOT open to dating? This could also be interpreted as foids you'd have an ONS with, but won't date.
This is a multiple-choice poll.
Also, state your ethnicity.

N.B.:
  • "White-adjacent" means those types of women that one often sees as ambiguously ethnic. This does not mean a mixed black/white (mulatta) woman, they have their own category.
  • Ashkenazi Jews are white, but for cultural reasons (e.g. more similarity to MENAs than Anglos culturally) I put all Jews in the same group as lightskin MENAs. The "Jewish" designation can also include Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews.
  • There is no "Abo" option, but that would also fall under curries (Dravidian)
  • "Hapa" in this case means any light caucasoid mix with East Asian. For example, British/Thai, Iranian/Korean, and Pakistani/Japanese all count as "hapa", but Blasian doesn't; they have their own category with mulattas.
  • By white-adjacent curries, I mean curries with more Iranid phenos (e.g. Freddie Mercury and the former Pakistani PM who resigned recently)
  • Central Asians fall under the white-adjacent category.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Growth Plate
Цыгане

@FailedNormieManlet @LightSkinNoob

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
idk, not really any of them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
@FailedNormieManlet @LightSkinNoob
None. I’m not going to discount someone purely on race. But if we are talking marriage. Probably blacks and gooks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FrameMogger, Deprived and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
I would only ever breed with a white and maybe a gook but that's because fetish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and youngmax
none

• +1
From top to bottom, Slavic, Mulatta, Latina, Southern Euro, Northern Euro, Black. Rest are a no go for me.

From top to bottom, Slavic, Mulatta, Latina, Southern Euro, Northern Euro, Black. Rest are a no go for me.
Would you also discount Jews of Ashkenazi descent, even if they were of, say, Polish origin?

Northern Europeans (to pale slutty and pink nips:sick:)

Mestizo latinas (bodies built like boxes and sub human features)

• +1
Reactions: startingover
Pick up a local girl from Timor.

• Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Would you also discount Jews of Ashkenazi descent, even if they were of, say, Polish origin?
If it came down to it I would probably only exclude them if they were practicing or had ties in the Jewish community

Northern Europeans (to pale slutty and pink nips:sick:)

Mestizo latinas (bodies built like boxes and sub human features)
With mestizo Latinas, the option to vote for is "Latina/Native American"

If it came down to it I would probably only exclude them if they were practicing or had ties in the Jewish community
So that even includes cultural Jews.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
beggars cannot be choosers

• +1
I prefer mostly white arabs/middleeasterns
Not european influenced but are indigenous

Ae49b039a9426fa2000502b1b7eb0ca6

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
So that even includes cultural Jews.
Yeah they throw me off, it’s probs just conditioning tho, would you date Jewish women?

• +1
@Carsonthealpha Weird that you prefer darker Latinas but not lighter ones.

Does it take religion into account?

• +1
Your preference would fall under the "white-adjacent" box then.
But you have to vote for those you DON'T want to date.
I wouldnt say I would never date a Northern or southern european, central Asian

And the adjacent part is very ambiguous and can include non whites but just light skinned or pale ethnics
Who have ethnic features but are just lighter

And no way "white adjacent" Indians are in the same level as white arabs/Latinas

So its very deceiving by how ambiguous it is

I wouldnt say I would never date a Northern or southern european, central Asian

And the adjacent part is very ambiguous and can include non whites but just light skinned or pale ethnics
Who have ethnic features but are just lighter

And no way "white adjacent" Indians are in the same level as white arabs/Latinas

So its very deceiving by how ambiguous it is
"White adjacent" can also include people like Freddie Mercury, so yes very light-complected curries count.

"White adjacent" can also include people like Freddie Mercury, so yes very light-complected curries count.
Yeah... no thank you

Yeah... no thank you
They do count for this poll.
Where the hell would Indo Nordics fit in then? Pakistanis and Afghans of mostly Iranid admixture?
White-adjacent of course.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Does it take religion into account?
Also, white-adjacent curries are those with more Iranid admixture (e.g. Freddie Mercury and the former Pakistani PM who resigned) and Indo Nordics.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Won't date Muslim or Orthodox Christian or Jewish women.
I guess that would exclude Slavs, Meds, almost all MENAs and some curries.

• +1
I guess that would exclude Slavs, Meds, almost all MENAs and some curries.
Yeah maybe. But like it's hard to integrate with religious people it will create problems in LTR.

• +1
I thought people here would think that black women have the lowest SMV but nope, curryfoids are the least popular here....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadeep
Yeah maybe. But like it's hard to integrate with religious people it will create problems in LTR.
Even cultural Jews/Catholics/Muslims (e.g. those of these backgrounds but not-practicing even if their families do)?

I thought people here would think that black women have the lowest SMV but nope, curryfoids are the least popular here....
Non fat African women have amazing bodies.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Non fat African women have amazing bodies.
I like black women.
I know many users on here don't though.
But it's surprising to see how many people here dislike brown or dark-skinned curryfoids. I wonder why.

Even cultural Jews/Catholics/Muslims (e.g. those of these backgrounds but not-practicing even if their families do)?
Maybe Jew and Catholics. But Muslim might be hard one you have many brothers gatekeeping their sisters won't risk getting beaten up just for pussy.

• +1
Maybe Jew and Catholics. But Muslim might be hard one you have many brothers gatekeeping their sisters won't risk getting beaten up just for pussy.
Would you have a problem with circumcision expectations with Jews and Muslims?

• +1
I like black women.
I know many users on here don't though.
But it's surprising to see how many people here dislike brown or dark-skinned curryfoids. I wonder why.
Curry wmn are entitled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Curry wmn are entitled.
They always end up with McLovin whitecels for some reason.

Would you have a problem with circumcision expectations with Jews and Muslims?
Yeah I don't want my future son to have a mutilated dick.

• +1
Yeah I don't want my future son to have a mutilated dick.
That pretty much excludes all MENAs, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, some SEAfoids and Ashkenazim.

Over for madisonbeercels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back