Rematch: Kebab franchie owner Beetleking88 vs ColdLightSkin who are are Black, Hapa, White combinet

Who is better looking?

• Beetleking88

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Coldwhiteskin

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im not religious.
Then it seems to me you are gay... Because if you have 50 stacey-lites matching you on tinder and you are 30 years old male who isn't saving himself for marriage, the only explanation you have for continuing being a virgin is being a homosexual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 10516, savagetaysh and 2 others
Cold light guy has more SMV/sex appeal in real world dating. End of the discussion.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, court monarch777, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person
Then it seems to me you are gay... Because if you have 50 stacey-lites matching you on tinder and you are 30 years old male who isn't saving himself for marriage, the only explanation you have for continuing being a virgin is being a homosexual

Im not religious but we are tend to follow culture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 5746
Italy is hard mode especially for ethnics

I can guarantee i WILl do better than him in Italy.. I have seen italians that look like arabs.

I can guarantee i WILl do better than him in Italy.. I have seen italians that look like arabs.
Some Italian users please do a Tinder experiment in Italy with Beetleking88's photos. I'm curious.

Im not religious but we are tend to follow culture.
So why would you compare yourself to other practicising Muslims as a way to explain your virginity then ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Kebab is right!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997
Ethnics are busy doing mog battles like homosexuals. Meanwhile whites are slaying pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3997
Beetle have you considered shaving? You could look a bit less ethnic.

117DE503 DD8E 4836 9656 563A55DF29B5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and everythingisacope
@Beetleking88 They don't believe that's rlly you, can you send some in motion pics? I believe you but they don't.

• JFL
@Beetleking88 They don't believe that's rlly you, can you send some in motion pics? I believe you but they don't.
Thats heavily photoshopped. I’m a photographer hes literally missing pixels lmao. And his skin tone is changing due to over airbrushing 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6908
4 extremely heavily photoshopped morphed pics vs 1 slightly edited pic and 1 unedited Snapchat selfie w no filter lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

We have LondonVille's alt ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• JFL
It’s not thats why he won’t drop In motion 😂

• JFL
It’s not him are you in denial too ? If you look closely you can see the heavy morph. Airbrushing. His face looks like a soften Snapchat filter lmao. Literally no texture or pores anywhere. For all we know this niggas has acne
All I am saying is for him to bring some in-motion pics so that know if it's rlly him to you guys.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
It’s not him are you in denial too ? If you look closely you can see the heavy morph. Airbrushing. His face looks like a soften Snapchat filter lmao. Literally no texture or pores anywhere. For all we know this niggas has acne

He doesn't want to do in-motion shit

He's a pussy. The guy supporting him is a joker that's catching lols off this

• JFL
Coldlightskin is part hawain
Not hapa

• Love it

Yes I can wait little bit.. Im gonna take video..

How I do flip my fucking video..

He doesn't want to do in-motion shit

He's a pussy. The guy supporting him is a joker that's catching lols off this

I can do it.. but keep in mind that Im 30 years old.. HAVENT sleep for days and my Big nose is killing my harmony.. So people will probably laugh at me.. but Im still gonna do it.. because I dont give shit..