Rematch: Kebab franchie owner Beetleking88 vs ColdLightSkin who are are Black, Hapa, White combinet

Who is better looking?

• Beetleking88

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Coldwhiteskin

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see my videos in way that I dont like to see... I see all the asymmetries but IM done here it is.

What in the fucking shit is this?

Warner Brother productions?

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, Wallenberg and sytyl
I can make it longer if you want.

Do you now see that I dont edit my jawline?..
Thats heavily photoshopped. I’m a photographer hes literally missing pixels lmao. And his skin tone is changing due to over airbrushing 😂😂

You are wrong in this case...I had shit in my mouth because I ate a food... My eyes can look yellowish due to eye concealer.

You see my jaw.. you see everything..

Dude

Do a proper video like me

Actually sit there. Turn your head around. Yiou dont have to talk. I know you have autism./

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746

Attachments

• VID_20210226_230302 (2).mp4
    8.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6531, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 3997 and Deleted member 10185
Feel sorry for this actually. ACtually starting to ngl. Hearing him talk made it hit me. Imma leave him alone now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, Introvertednarc, sytyl and 2 others
At least you can see that Im not frauding my jaw with morphs.

At least you can see that Im not frauding my jaw with morphs.

There's still something off about your face. Don't ask me what

If you weren't so camera shy I'd be able to tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
There's still something off about your face. Don't ask me what

If you weren't so camera shy I'd be able to tell.

I have a lot of asymmetries... but Im completely honest with you.. Only reason why im camera shy is because I have puffy eyes.. It makes me look shit.. If I managed fix my eye area.. I can take more vidoes..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Um until you show a video no one cares. I can see through all the frauding and lip biting lmao. Btw I destroyed you the first mog battle so you made a new one LMAO

Not enough?

Attachments

• fuckme.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516

Dude you sound like the ethnic version of David Beckham, what's going on here? JFL.

Lower the decibel level in your voice bro, cmon lol. Sound like a typical Harrow girl telling all her trivial problems to a typical Harrow boy that is pretending to listen, while he thinks; "all this to fuck her?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Introvertednarc
Dude you sound like the ethnic version of David Beckham, what's going on here? JFL.

Lower the decibel level in your voice bro, cmon lol. Sound like a typical Harrow girl telling all her trivial problems to a typical Harrow boy that is pretending to listen, while he thinks; "all this to fuck her?"
Cope, I don’t sound like I have a London accent .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
See you fucked up badly. Just proved to us how hard you fraud lmao. You have eyebags and rough uneven skin in the video @MakinItHappen is this want this Cunt does ? He loses then makes a new mog battle with 100 pics then gets all his friends to vote then also has voting off so we can’t see the dickriders 😂

I told that for makeithappen.. thats why Im camera shy.. I need fix my eye area.. There is nothing wrong with my skin.

See you fucked up badly. Just proved to us how hard you fraud lmao. You have eyebags and rough uneven skin in the video @MakinItHappen is this want this Cunt does ? He loses then makes a new mog battle with 100 pics then gets all his friends to vote then also has voting off so we can’t see the dickriders 😂

Bruh you are itself using that skin filtered shit in every pictures were you face is close. Im 30 years old and I havent sleep for days... but you can see that Im not frauding my jaw, nose or eye shape..

Huh? No only. The pic where I have my headset on his all natural lighting from the sun lmao

Both of them are filtered.

Yotamogged by beetleking88
7AE7025B 69C5 44C6 BE08 90CC3136C583

Not suprised tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 9072
@uglylightskin, over for your ego.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@uglylightskin, over for your ego.
Your boyfriend got smashed. Mog him in face, body, frame, sex appeal, car, money, dick size, and over all lifestyle

Attachments

• 576B5AA3-E066-48B2-A8F6-7BE9DF6B6B06.png
    576B5AA3-E066-48B2-A8F6-7BE9DF6B6B06.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 11
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3997
Its my nose that are making me ethnic looking..
No. Even with the better nose, you would look ethnic. It's the dark hair and general shape of the face and beard.

@Beetleking88
do you go to school or work now?

Your boyfriend got smashed. Mog him in face, body, frame, sex appeal, car, money, dick size, and over all lifestyle

You won that only because he used.. bad pic of mine... but you almost lost for 30 years old taxi driver...:feelshaha:

No. Even with the better nose, you would look ethnic. It's the dark hair and general shape of the face and beard.

It helps little bit.. but Im not gonna change my pheno to look white.. Im born with this shit and Im gonna live with it.

It helps little bit.. but Im not gonna change my pheno to look white.. Im born with this shit and Im gonna live with it.

View attachment 1011309
Yes, a better nose will make you look less ethnic, that's true and I agree with you on that. But still, looks ethnic because of other features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Coldlightskin by a slight margin.

Beetle has better facial harmony but less sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
He did brutally bad in Italy.. So im not sure about that.
Beetle my man you would do even worse in Italy so that's not something you should be considering in this mog battle ngl.