Remember: This is what normies consider very Gl

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
This guy got some of the highest ratings on that subreddit. In before needs upper lid fillers and a rhino

@oldcell It seems like for REAL women and real sex appeal the pheno is about the same, no major flaws, with heavy stubble and medium trust face while looking NT with a slight bad boy edge

Not some faggy clean shaven pouty lipped faggot

28jpmhzuqnq31

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Got the hunter eyes, LostYouth and 6 others
Nt max is real boys he looks like a high tier normie who goes outside so he will do better than a incel looking chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel, 54UD4D3 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
clean shaven pouty lipped faggot

1325.jpg

Let's see if he can pretend to be a racist/misogynistic prick and still get away with it because of his looks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood, Zeta ascended, wagbox and 4 others
Well obviously. He is very gl.

1325.jpg

Let's see if he can pretend to be a racist/misogynistic prick and still get away with it because of his looks
thats the only test that matters

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
He literally mogs everyone here. What are you talking about?
View attachment 291063
There is a "base" and a "face" imo
"Base" is your bones and physical stats ect.
"Face" is your expression and demeanor
He has a really good "face" but a high tier normie "base"

Well he is good lioking?
Just because He doesnt look like ab Alien means hes ugly

He is good looking.

looks upper tier Normie, IRL won't stand out but i already figured out that psl autistic gods are unreachable and looks odd for most foids
for example imho Op mogs him very hard

HOW FUCKING LOW IQ IS THIS FORUM

"HURR DURR B B BUT HE IS GL"

Liek WHEN DID I SAY HE ISNT, IS THIS FORUM LEGIT RETARDED OR JUT A BUMNCHA MORONIC 14 YEAR OLDS THAT UNDERSTAND MNOTHIGN AND TAKE EVERYTHING LITERALLY

Can u guys not udnerstand my greater point holy fuck

For real, lookism IQ mogs the shit outta this site userbase, like its at least a 15 point difference, not even kidding

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Hector, oldcell and 5 others
For real, lookism IQ mogs the shit outta this site userbase, like its at least a 15 point difference, not even kidding
Some months ago, yes.
Right now, no, jfl Lookism went to shit.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Hector and Deleted member 245
Ratings on reddit are cope
Let's see if he has good tinder results

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Zyzzcel, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
He is decent looking, can easily slay

Stop coping

You don't need to look like Barret or lachowski to slay

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, EzioGrezzo and SHARK
hes definition of high tier normie ofc hell get good ratings. sub barret=death is meme if u didnt know

chico mogs the fuck out of him and chico is clean shaven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, DidntRead, Hector and 3 others
PSL autists focus on things that nobody actually cares: muh zygos muh ipd and so on.

The real thing is: if you have good pheno and no bad traits you will be seen as GL. Male models are rare and WEIRD for the majority of the population. Deal with it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SHARK, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
He looks exactly like a friend of mine except he's ginger

he needs rhino

He is good looking enough to slay but Reddit will give anyone a good rating.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, wagbox and Deleted
PSL autists focus on things that nobody actually cares: muh zygos muh ipd and so on.

The real thing is: if you have good pheno and no bad traits you will be seen as GL. Male models are rare and WEIRD for the majority of the population. Deal with it.
Cope tbh

do u think Chico looks weird to the majority of the population jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 245
Cope tbh

Cope tbh

the Real deal behind this is that :
NORMIE ARE SO BAD LOOKING that anybody that is OKISH looking will be seen as GL, nothing to do with MM looking weird or anything. jfl if you believe thom strijd or Chico wouldn't cuck this Guy 10000 Times each day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, LostYouth, Vidyacoper and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, wagbox, Kade and 2 others
the Real deal behind this is that :
NORMIE ARE SO BAD LOOKING that anybody that is OKISH looking will be seen as GL, nothing to do with MM looking weird or anything. jfl if you believe thom strijd or Chico wouldn't cuck this Guy 10000 Times each day
This guy is like 4psl jfl, he just looks nt so u guys are overating him hard. This guy is average, no way near good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Chico no

Barrett yes
still Barrett will :
1. looks unique everywhere he goes, grabbing attention and dopamine rush, validation that mogs sex.
2. Will get the giga stacies that are looking for the singularity among the chad, so the élite of the giga Stacy, look at his gf History. therefore who gives a fuck about beeing attractive to beckyes while you can get giga stacys and high class ?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

I agree and disagree. Having bad cheek bones and eyes too far apart will definitely make normies consider you ugly even if they cant put it in words.

But youre right about the phenotype thing though. Desired phenotype with no outstanding flaws makes you automatically gl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
This guy is like 4psl jfl, he just looks nt so u guys are overating him hard. This guy is average, no way near good looking.
+ Reddit is soyland it's was logical
I agree and disagree. Having bad cheek bones and eyes too far apart will definitely make normies consider you ugly even if they cant put it in words.

But youre right about the phenotype thing though. Desired phenotype with no outstanding flaws makes you automatically gl.
phenopill is indeed brutal but the Guy in op as not an insane pheno. insane pheno in itself is rare as beeing a chadlite so it's fine tbh.

• +1
+ Reddit is soyland it's was logical
Reddit people are not normies tbh, they are excessively soy, for him to get a real rating from normies he'd have to go to Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, DidntRead, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
are you choking on his dick or something?

@Amnesia mogs him to death same with @Salludon @Alarico8 @dogapm123 @ChadKahn and tons of others
firstly dogapm doesn’t mog him at all

the others mog him aesthetically but the guy in OP just looks so much more socially integratabtle

doesn’t have bathroom selfie pheno/surgerycel vibes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 2846

the others mog him aesthetically but the guy in OP just looks so much more socially integratabtle

always cage at the lookism bathroom selfie pheno

• +1
Reactions: Kade
This guy got some of the highest ratings on that subreddit. In before needs upper lid fillers and a rhino

@oldcell It seems like for REAL women and real sex appeal the pheno is about the same, no major flaws, with heavy stubble and medium trust face while looking NT with a slight bad boy edge

View attachment 291058
Looks filler

The core of the message is: "PSL" is not real life.

What's my pheno is it aspie?

View attachment 291058

U nailed it

I observed this IRL, and as well as online

- No real flaws
- Striking features are not NEEDED its only PSL meme
- natural expression , looking at least NT
- HAIR and HEAVY STUBBLE
- Good phenotype
-Low bf with some muscles

Literally all Bateman clones have best possible appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Amnesia

View attachment 291058

hes good looking for normie standards. though theres plenty of guys in college that look like him. usually "handsome faces with beardmaxxing" .

but i know guys that has his face, taller and more muscular. so lol

easily mogs 80% of men his age in my city, if that’s not chadlite I don’t know what is

Maybe my city is just ugly af lol
Regardless I’d be satisfied with high tier normie if that’s what he is

Last edited:
  • JFL

View attachment 291058

If you think reddit is a representation of normies, you are very much mistaken. Reddit is a representation of suppressed incels and bluepilled losers in life.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2597
easily mogs 80% of men his age in my city, if that’s not chadlite I don’t know what is
U most have one big incel epidemic in ur city jfl