I observed this IRL, and as well as online

- No real flaws
- Striking features are not NEEDED its only PSL meme
- natural expression , looking at least NT
- HAIR and HEAVY STUBBLE
- Good phenotype
-Low bf with some muscles

Literally all Bateman clones have best possible appeal
This is only due to the lack of Elite DNA.
Just look, EE females have to settle for ogre, because most if not all are ogre, same goes for asian etc.
It's just that it's the best you can have on average, to settle with, because everybody need to settle.
But this is absolutely not a chad. While i would agree too that PSL elite is something inaccessible since even opry and shit are frauding hard.
That's why i've not seen, never anybody above 6 Irl;
easily mogs 80% of men his age in my city, if that’s not chadlite I don’t know what is

Maybe my city is just ugly af lol
Regardless I’d be satisfied with high tier normie if that’s what he is
80/100 is PSL 5 at best, he is not by any mean a PSL 6 aka 1 in hundreds.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
I live in UK and in my city everyone has low FWHR no low trust looking people at all. No jaws either. I’m fat balding with a shitty skull and I even have h the edge with my upper eyelid hooding because it seems like everyone here has massive upper eyelid exposure

U most have one big incel epidemic in ur city jfl
Just look, EE females have to settle for ogre, because most if not all are ogre, same goes for asian etc.
It's just that it's the best you can have on average, to settle with, because everybody need to settle.
But this is absolutely not a chad. While i would agree too that PSL elite is something inaccessible since even opry and shit are frauding hard.

Why does everyone not accept anything below 6PSL then? it seems like 5PSL is absolutely fine place to be

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2597

Dude your perception is skewed though, in fact all ours is, cause it's socially acceptable for women to fraud so much. Take away all womens makeup and padded bras, hair extensions, hair dye, etc. You would quickly see how fucking disgusting and ugly the vast majority of females are as well, even in EE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185 and Deleted member 3043
I live in UK and in my city everyone has low FWHR no low trust looking people at all. No jaws either. I’m fat balding with a shitty skull and I even have h the edge with my upper eyelid hooding because it seems like everyone here has massive upper eyelid exposure
It's the uk, britcels are the ugliest people in Europe.

Why does everyone not accept anything below 6PSL then? it seems like 5PSL is absolutely fine place to be
JFL sad area tbh. But here it's not much better, i know only a 6 psl dude, unfrauded, that would be on par with most MM tbh.

It's the uk, britcels are the ugliest people in Europe.

Thank fuck for that then because my looksmaxxing will give me more success

britfuel

Dude your perception is skewed though, in fact all ours is, cause it's socially acceptable for women to fraud so much. Take away all womens makeup and padded bras, hair extensions, hair dye, etc. You would quickly see how fucking disgusting and ugly the vast majority of females are as well, even in EE
I absolutely agree with you on this, i would even say on average, both unfrauded, men mogs.
We are doomed by our sex drives, but actually they are really ugly on average.

The new tiktok trend is to expose "catfish" friends via comparing instagram with candid video. Its actually INSANE how hard girls are frauding in photos and constantly dolling themselves up hardcore.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4887
he suffers from extreme normie face.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 3043
Fake up and fraud can add for foids, up to 3 psl points which is insane. Nobody talks about this, and that's why i hate make up on female.

Thank fuck for that then because my looksmaxxing will give me more success
Fuck the uk, i'm gtfo of the shithole asap, us mogs.

The new tiktok trend is to expose "catfish" friends via comparing instagram with candid video. Its actually INSANE how hard girls are frauding in photos and constantly dolling themselves up hardcore.
I recall watching a show with a famous egirl tiktoker - famous for her so-called look - , she looks insane on her tiktok, meh IRL, jfl tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
not some faggy clean shaven pouty lipped faggot
hes chadlite so what

jordan's clean shaved and has pouty/bee stung lips and mogs him to death

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
hes chadlite so what

jordan's clean shaved and has pouty/bee stung lips and mogs him to death

By what standards? Quasi gay autists on PSL and full homosexuals in the modeling industry ?

The guy in the OP and his general look/pheno has much more BROAD appeal to real women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
By what standards? Quasi gay autists on PSL and full homosexuals in the modeling industry ?

The guy in the OP and his general look/pheno has much more BROAD appeal to real women
sure but i doubt he'd manage to fuck half as many victoria's secret models as jordan barrett has

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

Barrett looks striking, you simply don't find guys like him buying in your nearest supermarket. I see guys like that soyddit guy almost every day (he is not that gl just above average) but never, ever, eeeever a guy like Barrett. Maybe some girls don't find him attractive at all but most girls would gladly fuck him.
I wouldn't give a shit if some girls literally laughed at my face if 80% of them would destroy their lower lip upon seeing me.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper