Reminder: 99% of you are NEVER ascending

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: dehydrated, arabcelxxx, smoth and 1 other person
I talk to multiple dalits daily, all of whom are nothing but fucking pussies, guess what nigger, you’re never going to be ltn+, it’s simply just over and you should rope already.

Tell a framecel to roid, he’ll respond “muh I live with my parents bro I can’t” “muh hair muh collagen”, all just fucking copes because they’re high inhib subhumans.

Tell a manlet to do HGH he’ll respond “muh scared to pin bro” “muh so expensive you think i’m rich or smth”

Tell some cumskin to inject MT2 “my parents wouldn’t allow it bro I’ll just eat fucking carrots”

Tell some retard to buy BB cream, eyebrow dye and concealer “nah bro makeup is gay why would I use that?”

Tell some nigger to download OLD “I wanna meet women from my school bro, OLD is too hard”

Tell some fat fuck to stop eating “but its hard bro i cant its so hard u dont understand”

Tell some subhuman to get rhino, cantho etc. “only natural softmaxxes bro surgeries will end up looking uncanny and my friends will think i’m weird”

The truth is, 99% of you aren’t even blackpilled, you live your lives constantly trying to please others and don’t even have the balls to tell your friends and family they can go fuck themselves if they don’t like you taking peptides, roids or doing surgeries.

I’m actually very glad it’s that way, you’ve been conditioned by society to remain what you’ve been born as- a disgusting subhuman unworthy of any human interaction. I hope next time you sit down on the bus next to a girl, she’ll stand up just to move to the other side of the bus, that’s all you deserve, you genetic waste. Just fucking lol if u think ur parents are happy looking at how ugly you grew up to be.

No one gives a shit about you, people will ignore you for the rest of your life, you’ll never get past ltn smv, it’s simply fucking over, give up.
nah honestly ill do anything at this point to even be treated like a human

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
I talk to multiple dalits daily, all of whom are nothing but fucking pussies, guess what nigger, you’re never going to be ltn+, it’s simply just over and you should rope already.

Tell a framecel to roid, he’ll respond “muh I live with my parents bro I can’t” “muh hair muh collagen”, all just fucking copes because they’re high inhib subhumans.

Tell a manlet to do HGH he’ll respond “muh scared to pin bro” “muh so expensive you think i’m rich or smth”

Tell some cumskin to inject MT2 “my parents wouldn’t allow it bro I’ll just eat fucking carrots”

Tell some retard to buy BB cream, eyebrow dye and concealer “nah bro makeup is gay why would I use that?”

Tell some nigger to download OLD “I wanna meet women from my school bro, OLD is too hard”

Tell some fat fuck to stop eating “but its hard bro i cant its so hard u dont understand”

Tell some subhuman to get rhino, cantho etc. “only natural softmaxxes bro surgeries will end up looking uncanny and my friends will think i’m weird”

The truth is, 99% of you aren’t even blackpilled, you live your lives constantly trying to please others and don’t even have the balls to tell your friends and family they can go fuck themselves if they don’t like you taking peptides, roids or doing surgeries.

I’m actually very glad it’s that way, you’ve been conditioned by society to remain what you’ve been born as- a disgusting subhuman unworthy of any human interaction. I hope next time you sit down on the bus next to a girl, she’ll stand up just to move to the other side of the bus, that’s all you deserve, you genetic waste. Just fucking lol if u think ur parents are happy looking at how ugly you grew up to be.

No one gives a shit about you, people will ignore you for the rest of your life, you’ll never get past ltn smv, it’s simply fucking over, give up.
Amen.

Surgeries or death.

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l and socialcel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
you aren’t mtn, i’m mtn and get rlly good treatment tbh
ig im not then im 6'4 white curly blonde hair hazel eyes tho my failo is a high nose bridge and big lips ig that makes me sub5

• Woah
ig im not then im 6'4 white curly blonde hair hazel eyes tho my failo is a high nose bridge and big lips ig that makes me sub5
yh bro sorry to break it to you, 6’4 mtn too and I get good treatment.

• +1
Reactions: inchinmine
yh bro sorry to break it to you, 6’4 mtn too and I get good treatment.
damn aight then im prob just autistic but idk i dont wanna call myself incel yet cuz 15 is too early

• JFL
damn aight then im prob just autistic but idk i dont wanna call myself incel yet cuz 15 is too early
Not to make autism a competition but I tell girls I’m an incel and still am fine.

I hope next time you sit down on the bus next to a girl, she’ll stand up just to move to the other side of the bus, that’s all you deserve, you genetic waste. Just fucking lol if u think ur parents are happy looking at how ugly you grew up to be.

This happens to me a lot 😂😂, I’ve softmaxxex and it doesn’t work , I’m ready to start taking gear and doing surgery, how do I start ? Pmo please 🙏🏾

• +1
Not to make autism a competition but I tell girls I’m an incel and still am fine.
whats their reaction after u call urself an incel

• +1
  • Love it
thank you!

why?
Because it's not biased or clumsy, it's simply just an astute observation resulting in an inner introspection and conclusion which you provided.

• Woah

Yess absolutely

So I got crushed in everyway genetically now the only plan is to inflict harm on others

Kill everyone in the most brootal way possible
Burn niggers and nigglets with liquid napalam
Rape everything

• Hmm...
Bookmarked this 👍

• Love it
Yeah most people here aren’t real looksmaxers, they might debloat/take supps/do skincare ets… but normies do that shit. Only some are legit looksmaxers who do the dangerous unorthodox methods like pneumocystosis

• +1
Most truthful post in PSL history and should be a major wake-up call for multiple people including me

But I’ll keep on rotting and doing nothing like everyone else who’ve read this

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Pikabro
Most truthful post in PSL history and should be a major wake-up call for multiple people including me

But I’ll keep on rotting and doing nothing like everyone else who’ve read this
Is so real tbh so real

roids are a meme. wishiwaschico and confusedbolivian descended facially, they had better SMV before and their bodies are achievable with natty gymcelling in 2-3 years. even the man in your avi descended hard.

I disagree confused Bolivian looks amazing

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated, socialcel and sub5c3l

DNR fuck you faggot. You can’t even ascend the stairs from ur mums basement. Go fuck urself

fuck you OP :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL

Lol, not true

BB cream vs concealer?

nothing can ascend my psl 1 face , Ill smash my peanut skull with a rock and maybe my bones will grow

my dick is 5 inches its over

• JFL