Reminder: 99% of you are NEVER ascending

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I talk to multiple dalits daily, all of whom are nothing but fucking pussies, guess what nigger, you’re never going to be ltn+, it’s simply just over and you should rope already.

Tell a framecel to roid, he’ll respond “muh I live with my parents bro I can’t” “muh hair muh collagen”, all just fucking copes because they’re high inhib subhumans.

Tell a manlet to do HGH he’ll respond “muh scared to pin bro” “muh so expensive you think i’m rich or smth”

Tell some cumskin to inject MT2 “my parents wouldn’t allow it bro I’ll just eat fucking carrots”

Tell some retard to buy BB cream, eyebrow dye and concealer “nah bro makeup is gay why would I use that?”

Tell some nigger to download OLD “I wanna meet women from my school bro, OLD is too hard”

Tell some fat fuck to stop eating “but its hard bro i cant its so hard u dont understand”

Tell some subhuman to get rhino, cantho etc. “only natural softmaxxes bro surgeries will end up looking uncanny and my friends will think i’m weird”

The truth is, 99% of you aren’t even blackpilled, you live your lives constantly trying to please others and don’t even have the balls to tell your friends and family they can go fuck themselves if they don’t like you taking peptides, roids or doing surgeries.

I’m actually very glad it’s that way, you’ve been conditioned by society to remain what you’ve been born as- a disgusting subhuman unworthy of any human interaction. I hope next time you sit down on the bus next to a girl, she’ll stand up just to move to the other side of the bus, that’s all you deserve, you genetic waste. Just fucking lol if u think ur parents are happy looking at how ugly you grew up to be.

No one gives a shit about you, people will ignore you for the rest of your life, you’ll never get past ltn smv, it’s simply fucking over, give up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Timmy, copemaxxeer, TechnoBoss and 60 others
@Blackgymmax this is similar to ur threads innit

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated, randomop and dragomaxxer
much needed slap in the face, been getting too comfortable lately, ty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, cadee, kebab and 14 others
The truth is, 99% of you aren’t even blackpilled, you live your lives constantly trying to please others and don’t even have the balls to tell your friends and family they can go fuck themselves if they don’t like you taking peptides, roids or doing surgeries.

much needed slap in the face, been getting too comfortable lately, ty.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, AngryShortMale, reddotguy and 5 others
I talk to multiple dalits daily, all of whom are nothing but fucking pussies, guess what nigger, you’re never going to be ltn+, it’s simply just over and you should rope already.

Tell a framecel to roid, he’ll respond “muh I live with my parents bro I can’t” “muh hair muh collagen”, all just fucking copes because they’re high inhib subhumans.

Tell a manlet to do HGH he’ll respond “muh scared to pin bro” “muh so expensive you think i’m rich or smth”

Tell some cumskin to inject MT2 “my parents wouldn’t allow it bro I’ll just eat fucking carrots”

Tell some retard to buy BB cream, eyebrow dye and concealer “nah bro makeup is gay why would I use that?”

Tell some nigger to download OLD “I wanna meet women from my school bro, OLD is too hard”

Tell some fat fuck to stop eating “but its hard bro i cant its so hard u dont understand”

Tell some subhuman to get rhino, cantho etc. “only natural softmaxxes bro surgeries will end up looking uncanny and my friends will think i’m weird”

I’m actually very glad it’s that way, you’ve been conditioned by society to remain what you’ve been born as- a disgusting subhuman unworthy of any human interaction. I hope next time you sit down on the bus next to a girl, she’ll stand up just to move to the other side of the bus, that’s all you deserve, you genetic waste. Just fucking lol if u think ur parents are happy looking at how ugly you grew up to be.

No one gives a shit about you, people will ignore you for the rest of your life, you’ll never get past ltn smv, it’s simply fucking over, give up.
yep if you registered an account on this site you are an obvious victim of societal determinism

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Kamui
Once you go out and make a move (if you're not extremely ugly, you'll ascend)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, sportsmogger and socialcel
i will legit do it idgaf anymore my time is running out tho im almost 19 might rope soon

idk what to take i need to take peptides my height is pretty good wont ascend me
i need for my frame and jaw what shouldi take? i heard creatine is good?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and socialcel
Just IMPROVE yourself endlessly for the validation of others bro! That's the real blackpill! Just be a gynocentric cuck!
Sounds like YOU are the one who isn't blackpilled. Why should so-called subhumans do any of that garbage?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, It'snotover, scrunchables and 7 others
i need for my frame and jaw what shouldi take?
test, u can also experiment with low dose masteron and see how ur hair reacts. ultimately though, only implants are guaranteed to work for jaw.

i heard creatine is good?
absolute dogshit, I fell for it a week ago, it’ll do nothing but turn ur face into a balloon, I’m still recovering from it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, TheRagingBull and autistic_tendencies
Just IMPROVE yourself endlessly for the validation of others bro! That's the real blackpill! Just be a gynocentric cuck!
Sounds like YOU are the one who isn't blackpilled. Why should so-called subhumans do any of that garbage?
Validation and how you compare to others is all that matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Marsiere214, Numb and 2 others
test, u can also experiment with low dose masteron and see how ur hair reacts. ultimately though, only implants are guaranteed to work for jaw.

absolute dogshit, I fell for it a week ago, it’ll do nothing but turn ur face into a balloon, I’m still recovering from it
i was kidna joking i took creatine too and it did bloat me lol. but i was at my biggest back then.
i will do test and just rope if it makes me bald/fucks collagen up before recognizition. its worth it for me cuz i hate my frame

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
i was kidna joking i took creatine too and it did bloat me lol. but i was at my biggest back then.
i will do test and just rope if it makes me bald/fucks collagen up before recognizition. its worth it for me cuz i hate my frame
Test sides are over exaggerated tbh, you’ll be fine.

Validation and how you compare to others is all that matters. Just be a good goy slave, self improve, you can become a chad by wageslaving to finance your 200k surgical ascension brooo... it's totally within the realm of possibility for everyone but they're too lazy!
This is how you sound, these are the raging delusions of a redpill coper. Blackpill is the acknowledgment that not everyone will ascend regardless of how hard they try. Back to reddit with you tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: human304, scrunchables, socialcel and 1 other person
This is how you sound, these are the raging delusions of a redpill coper. Blackpill is the acknowledgment that not everyone will ascend regardless of how hard they try. Back to reddit with you tbh
Almost anyone can reach MTN given surgery. You're thinking of the bottom tier 0.1%

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and socialcel
I know. I am Not going to ascend, I have schizophrenia

the most active posters on the forum don't do shit besides rot and complain, how hard is it to ban the schizophrenic mouth-breathers that post 100 threads everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, zan, AngryShortMale and 7 others
Should I start melanotan as well? People tell me I'm pale as fuck irl

• +1
Almost anyone can reach MTN given surgery. You're thinking of the bottom tier 0.1%
90% of man can reach MTN just gymaxxing/soft maxing. Surgery not even necessary unless what to go higher. OBESITY RATES ARE SKY HIGH.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, TheRagingBull and N1666

Good thread

• Love it
I don’y care about the genetic scums that can’t even reach mtn

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Yeah shut the fuck up retard, keep yapping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, forevermirin and the BULL
bro has horrible experience

u know that most people in here don’t even have a job right? It’s literally a forum of curries trying to get rich by scamming tiktokers and autistic teenagers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, aspiringexcel and the BULL
roids are a meme. wishiwaschico and confusedbolivian descended facially, they had better SMV before and their bodies are achievable with natty gymcelling in 2-3 years. even the man in your avi descended hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, EggKing, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
best thing you can do is re prioritize your life to make money
youll need it and youll be way happier

• +1
roids are a meme. wishiwaschico and confusedbolivian descended facially, they had better SMV before and their bodies are achievable with natty gymcelling in 2-3 years. even the man in your avi descended hard.

loox?

frauded hard. there was a tik tok in which he was interviewed and he looked like 1.5 PSL lower than his pics and was 2" taller than the interviewer with combat boots so nowhere near 6'5" lol wish i could find that video but he probably asked all the mods do delete it

I don’y care about the genetic scums that can’t even reach mtn
Reaching MTN, reaching HTN, it really makes no difference. You’re just another jester in Chad’s court if u live like this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer and socialcel
i agree with most parts but taking stuff that cucks your health for looks is stupid as a mtn+ imo.

time flies by, you slayed a few sluts and then get cucked because your liver, heart and kidneys start making problems at mid age.

i know many of you think rather have good 20s and die early than have a boring life for 80 years but u will regret so much stuff that cucked ur health in ur early life. my father had a liver transplant 2 years ago and is constantly under pain and has to watch out what he eats etc. he took a lot of shit in his youth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copemaxxeer and socialcel
I actually orderd roids and not be a pussy but still haven’t got them

• So Sad
@WishIwasChico is one of the most unfrauded ascensions jfl, have you seen his before pics? he went from cuck to slayer

The amount of laziness here disgusts me

• +1
Cope. Some roastie on reddit told me I'd look like Zayn if I lost weight

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
“nah bro I got really bad genetics incel forever” -25 BMI, pizzafaced
If i see any level of laziness im just ignoring the user. Should be on .is

• +1
Fuarkk bro I been spending all of my savings and time on lookzmaxxes need 2 ascend before uni

frauded hard. there was a tik tok in which he was interviewed and he looked like 1.5 PSL lower than his pics and was 2" taller than the interviewer with combat boots so nowhere near 6'5" lol wish i could find that video but he probably asked all the mods do delete it
damnnn cant believe i missed that

any idea who the original tiktok poster was at all?

• +1
damnnn cant believe i missed that

any idea who the original tiktok poster was at all?
He’s here, second guy, tbh idk what the others are on abt, still mogs imo

• +1

he legitimately skull mogs lol, also the vid quality is bad, everyone also looked like shit and bad lighting

• +1

he def still looks good, a lil uncanny though could just be a bad clip to be fair

i think he has gone a lil too overboard recently with the makeup

• +1
Dnrd but I agree

• JFL
he def still looks good, a lil uncanny though could just be a bad clip to be fair

i think he has gone a lil too overboard recently with the makeup
Yh maybe, I just don’t understand the ppl who say he descended and use this video as proof, of course he’s going to look different in motion, coked out of his mind than in rating pics lol

• +1