reminder about relationships

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
every guy you see with a girl, it was the girl who approached and made the first move. women are the choosers. if a girl likes you she will initiate things, she has already predecided that see wants to have sex with you multuple times.

men are delusional to think that their nput matters. no, you arent breaking the ice, escalating whatever, she is allowing you and giving you openings for that shit. you are not a low inhib slayer, she makes you think you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Kinda true, kinda autistic aswell

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, Deleted member 19994, Primalsplit and 2 others
Ofc a weakling like you can't change her mind from negative to positive. You can't even turn a maybe into yes.

In fact I am quite convinced you have a perfect success rate of turning yes into no.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
an't change her mind from negative to positive. You can't even turn a maybe into yes.
u cant change her mind because her decision is based on natural instincts

n fact I am quite convinced you have a perfect success rate of turning yes into no.
i have a perfect success of meeting girls who arent attrzcted to me from the start

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Primalsplit
They just use me as a disposable sex toy cause I’m tall and strong but I’m too ugly to look at on a daily basis. Kinda like a BBC. I haven’t had a girl want to meet for second time in years… since 2021 I think.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, chadmanlet04 and Primalsplit
They just use me as a disposable sex toy cause I’m tall and strong but I’m too ugly to look at on a daily basi
why cant they use me like that too?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Primalsplit
They just use me as a disposable sex toy cause I’m tall and strong but I’m too ugly to look at on a daily basis. Kinda like a BBC. I haven’t had a girl want to meet for second time in years… since 2021 I think.
You're a walking dildo to them. They objectified you. Brootal.

What do you mean experience? How are you sure you're 100% observing and analyzing things correctly?
when a bitch sees you and makes a shit smelling expression you know what the deal is. "oh gr8, another ugly manlet"

when a bitch sees you and makes a shit smelling expression you know what the deal is. "oh gr8, another ugly manlet"
Have you tried making a shit smelling expression back at them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Have you tried making a shit smelling expression back at them
Yeah. The fact that this thought doesn't even occur to him doesn't make him understand anything at all. He's extremely submissive, KNOWS women go for dom alpha bullies yet he still blames his looks.

As if body language does not reflect a character's inner psychological state (read: how dom or sub you are). When the girls see him, they know instantly that this guy is an abused dog. Because they have evolved to derect stuff like this way better. I seriously don't get how someone can be this dense on a blackpill forum.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
When the girls see him, they know instantly that this guy is an abused dog. Because they have evolved to derect stuff like this way better
yes women are mediums after all lol.

See? Look at this retard.
why is it so hard to accept that these btiches dont like me to begin with? do u know what im competing with?

Yeah. The fact that this thought doesn't even occur to him doesn't make him understand anything at all. He's extremely submissive, KNOWS women go for dom alpha bullies yet he still blames his looks.

As if body language does not reflect a character's inner psychological state (read: how dom or sub you are). When the girls see him, they know instantly that this guy is an abused dog. Because they have evolved to derect stuff like this way better. I seriously don't get how someone can be this dense on a blackpill forum.
It's not even being dom or bully, it's killing in the name of self respect. If girls treat you like shit, the bare minimum you can do is give them a lot of attitude back on the way down in flames because you know it's fucked anyway. But at least they'll know you got a voice

girls treat you like shit
only my oneitis treated me like that and yes i didnt do anything but that was 3 years ago and i wasnt aware of somet higns

im not gonna make aspie faces
It's actually more autistic to not make facial expressions because blank facial expression is a trait of autism and schizophrenia

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
It's not even being dom or bully, it's killing in the name of self respect. If girls treat you like shit, the bare minimum you can do is give them a lot of attitude back on the way down in flames because you know it's fucked anyway. But at least they'll know you got a voice
This is good advice. It might even make her attracted to you, which may end up the situation enough to bang her.

Good luck getting an abused dog to follow through with this advice though.

• +1
It's actually more autistic to not make facial expressions because blank facial expression is a trait of autism and schizophrenia
ofc, having a normal relaxed face is more autistic than making an autistic expresison

• JFL
This is good advice. It might even make her attracted to you, which may end up the situation enough to bang her.

Good luck getting an abused dog to follow through with this advice though.
I can only save myself, as a former abused dog or so I thought I was, but once you realize no one cares you feel like an abused dog that's really where the work actually begins. But i feel kinda bad for him. I empathize.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
I can only save myself, as a former abused dog or so I thought I was, but once you realize no one cares you feel like an abused dog that's really where the work actually begins. But i feel kinda bad for him. I empathize.
I stopped feeling bad for him very long time ago. You reacted well to your situation, he chooses not to. He chooses to stay an abused dog.

Some people are not meant to reproduce at the end of the day.

I stopped feeling bad for him very long time ago. You reacted well to your situation, he chooses not to. He chooses to stay an abused dog.

Some people are not meant to reproduce at the end of the day.
I choose to attempt to give myself amnesia of the years I was abused dog and this is my theory on how the forum user of the same name got his name

Last edited:
I choose to attempt to give myself amnesia of the years I was abused dog and this is my theory on how the forum user of the same name got his name
Makes sense about @Amnesia

• +1