REMINDER: Blue eyes are a masculine trait and look like shit on females. Non-blue eyed females are made for big blue eyed cock

my post rep ratio makes sense because i stay realistic instead of appealing to homosexuals on a forum

fuck the psl gaze im all about that irl gaze
irl gaze and you just called a prettyboy that gets women a tranny. I am gonna be honest with you, you should end your life.

irl gaze and you just called a prettyboy that gets women a tranny. I am gonna be honest with you, you should end your life.
yea he looks like a lesbian tranny

didnt say he doesnt have high appeal tho did i? he does slay, all i did was state my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
yea he looks like a lesbian tranny

didnt say he doesnt have high appeal tho did i? he does slay, all i did was state my opinion
Kill yourself

OP is brown btw.

O'Pry and Gandy look better with blue eyes. The other two look better with brown eyes.
All of them look better with blue eyes. Vasily Stepanov would be a nobody without his blue eyes.

skullcel has nothing else to add huh
we literally dont need to be having this convo. you can just kill yourself brah you arent worth much to anyone neither you ever will be

we literally dont need to be having this convo. you can just kill yourself brah you arent worth much to anyone neither you ever will be
hit a nerve earlier did i, buddy?

u should learn how to lucid dream maybe then u will have ur crush
Whobob Whatpants Spongebob Mocking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

you are on thin ice, pal! ahh comment ☠️☠️☠️☠️

Stop race mixing

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
yes it did hit a nerve actually thx for noticing

its hard to take u seriously when a femboy types like that
blud done got salty 🤣🤣🤣🤣💯💯💯💯 nah the glazinn is brazyyy 😭😭😭 no kizzy what is blud waffling bout 😳⁉️⁉️⁉️

Lol blue eyes common af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
and a real nigga don't spam fucking studies to show what attractive or not

are u not 18?
ur already an adult
a photo of me at 18 does not exist. All photos of me are 16 or 17, but pedophiles like to throw their homoerotic fantasies about underage me

least self hating indian
I've said it before. Indians are scum, but I don't have a problem being one, the phenotype works for me, the height doesn't tho 💀

Blonde blue-eyed women are goddesses.

Blue eyes are more feminine, white females have redder/pinker skin which contrast with blue

With some exceptions, light eyes look better as a rule on both sexes.

Light eyes are not "feminine", unless more beautiful equates femininity, which I don't believe is the case. They're not more feminine OR masculine, just better looking. The eye shape is rather what determines what is masculine and what is not.

Last edited:
They're not more feminine OR masculine.
Light eyes, especially blue, look much more striking and intimidating than dark brown eyes. Men are also significantly more blue-eyed than women, and women are more brown-eyed than men.

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Light eyes, especially blue, look much more striking and intimidating than dark brown eyes. Men are also significantly more blue-eyed than women, and women are more brown-eyed than men.
Blue eyes look feminine and cute. Looking feminine and cute is a feminine trait

Women have redder skin tho.
There are multiple studies showing positive correlations between high testosterone levels and increased facial redness. Men have redder skin than women.
Blue eyes look feminine and cute.
Keep pulling things out of the depth of your asshole.

There are multiple studies showing positive correlations between high testosterone levels and increased facial redness. Men have redder skin than women.
@Crusile I'll send the studies later I'm going out now, you can just search it up in the meantime though.

Keep pulling things out of the depth of your asshole.
Women have thinner skin which shows redness In the face from blood vessels (flushing/blushing)

Ok I mostly concede the red skin point, but still, how are blue eyes masculine on red skinned males? Blue is a cool colour, red is a warm colour

Blue/light coloured eyes sparkle. sparkling eyes is OBVIOUSLY a feminene trait
The less melanin present in your iris allows for less light to be absorbed, which is then reflected or scattered back out to give the appearance of lighter color eyes.
rOnYPe6.png
AXnPR83.png

0fb9f5178e30bd63d7e4781a1f2151d3.jpg
contrast

Last edited:
If the eyes are really icy and striking like that, sure, but usually blue eyes aren't particularly intimidating. But they still good, which is what matters.

View attachment 2126062

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

-------------------------------------------

"When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

Iranian men have higher rates of blue eyes than Iranian women
View attachment 2126063

Northwestern European men have higher rates of blue eyes than NW Euro women
View attachment 2126065

"The prevalence of blue eye colour was found to be significantly higher in males (58.1 %) than in females (48.2 %)"
View attachment 2126070View attachment 2126071

The conditional distribution of eye color is different for the Blue and Green eye colors, with differences of around six percentage points. A larger percentage of Males report Blue eyes (39.06% to 33.42%) and a larger percentage of Females report Green eyes (17.89% to 11.97%)."

NFL quaterbacks are extremely blue eyed:

As important to an NFL quarterback as arm strength or height, speed or intelligence, is the one characteristic that is largely ignored by the sporting community. A quarterback must have blue eyes.

Intrigued, I did a little research with the help of Google and NFL.com, and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (In 2014, no quarterbacks were voted as HOF semifinalist; however, of the six quarterbacks eligible, only sky blue-eyed Phil Simms has won a Superbowl, setting a record for completion percentage in the game and winning the Superbowl MVP award).

Only two Hall of Fame quarterbacks have brown eyes, Warren Moon and Otto Graham. For any coach in the NFL (or vegas bookie), this should be a stunning revelation. According to a New York Times article by Douglas Belkin, blue eyes make up less than twenty percent of the people born in the U.S. today, about 1 in 6. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3. Only in Estonia and some Scandinavian countries does the percentage of blue eyes even approach that of the NFL Hall of Fame’s 90+%.

Suffice it to say, there seems to be a testable, physiological, statistically supported difference between light and dark colored eyes, which apparently tends to have a profound effect on the performance of an NFL quarterback

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

Micheal Medved notes today that Washington's blue eyes were the rule rather than the exception in the Oval Office: 39 out of our 43 presidents had blue eyes.

It turns out that in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes.

Blue eyes are a recessive genetic trait, found in only 16 percent of the U.S. population today. Granted, in 1900, roughly 50 percent of Americans had blue eyes, but that still doesn't approach the 88 percent of U.S. presidents with blue eyes.

And as for those few presidents with brown eyes,
two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals.

View attachment 2126073
View attachment 2126074

View attachment 2126075
View attachment 2126076

View attachment 2126077
View attachment 2126078

View attachment 2126080
INB4 THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH BROWN EYED DEATHNIC COPERS SAYING "MUH BROWN EYES MOG" WHO ALSO HAVE AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX THUS PREFERRING BLUE EYED FEMALES

@exo313 @mortis @Solar @Octillionaire @Iasacrko @cloUder @mrriceguy @Danish_Retard @RR2XCUP @Xangsane @Erudición @luljankybo @PerseusMandate @stunna @BigDom @zv1212 @Ellipsis @Makhachev @Bashan @klip11 @Octillionaire @chessplayercoper23 @slayer69 @ifyouwannabemylover @justshower @Oxygen @the BULL @Clown Show @juste @Doctor Faust @RussianTruecel @fauxfox @Allandro
agreed, i prefer green-eyed, amber or hazel-eyed women, anything except blue LOL i don't want to be fucking a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Might remake this thread with additional studies