REMINDER: Blue eyes are a masculine trait and look like shit on females. Non-blue eyed females are made for big blue eyed cock

Just gonna ignore the fact that the face on the right is fatter, paler, thinner hair etc?
They're morphs of the attractive and unattractive participants

I think I'll have rotisserie chicken tonight :feelswat:

She looks way worse 🤣 holy cope
No she doesn't, I have nothing to cope about
3334197_33E08856-046A-40D8-918D-1EED52E19857.png

Looks more feminine with brown eyes and more masculine with blue due to their striking appearance.

No she doesn't, I have nothing to cope about
3334197_33E08856-046A-40D8-918D-1EED52E19857.png

Looks more feminine with brown eyes and more masculine with blue due to their striking appearance.
Looks better with blue eyes stop the cope

Looks better with blue eyes stop the cope
You keep saying cope but what am I coping about? I'm just saying what I think looks more attractive, and I don't know how anyone can look at that picture and say she looks more feminine with light blue eyes; they look striking and masculine as fuck.

I don't get your issue, the study you posted shows 6000 men and women have roughly the same proportions of blonde hair (16.8% vs 16.6%) and women have way higher levels of red hair
It also shows women have higher rates of dark brown hair than men do. "Reddish" probably includes brownish red hair/hair that was red before. I live in England and I see 10x more ginger males than females, this phenomenon can also be seen with celebrities.

It also shows women have higher rates of dark brown hair than men do. "Reddish" probably includes brownish red hair/hair that was red before. I live in England and I see 10x more ginger males than females, this phenomenon can also be seen with celebrities.
Even the study you quoted shows higher rates of red hair for women right... The literature on hair color and gender indicate lighter hair for women, but an even more significance in favor of women with regards red hair. You can nitpick that they don't know how to rate the color of their own hair, but when there's scientific consensus in the available literature, you'll forgive me if I don't buy your explanation.

Another example: the above, where self rated eye color confirms the higher prevalence of blue eyes among males and green/ hazel eyes among females. It also shows significantly lighter and redder hair for women. So there's no reason to believe self rated hair color is incorrect, when their results regarding self ratings of eye color are consistent with all the previous findings in the literature. There's no reason to believe their still rating their hair color as their childhood color, but have successfully updated their eye color ratings to adjust for the pubertal related darkening.

Obviously your experience is another data point, but it would only get credence if the existing literature was very ambiguous. Which it is not.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
im blue eyed, a30 and i pref women with blue/grey/green eyes, never brown, brown is even a dealbreaker for me. Your theory is flawed and studies cherrypicked. Everyone wants their children to look like themselves and therefore, based on familiarity, they choose the partner with the most similar appearance. If I have a child with pic rel, the probability is high that my child will not have light blue eyes
emily-ratajkowski.jpg

Blue eyes are disgusting in my opinion

id kill myself if i wasnt born a blonde hair blue eyes male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 22627
ethnic traits like brown eyes and dark hair is masculine

white traits like colored blue eyes and brown/blonde hair is feminine

pink pussy and pink nipples is feminine

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Greatest thread of all time

• Love it
@anoright are foids across the world like you have list of people you talk about?

ethnic traits like brown eyes and dark hair is masculine

white traits like colored blue eyes and brown/blonde hair is feminine

pink pussy and pink nipples is feminine
keep coping. Blue eyes are masc as fuck

im blue eyed, a30 and i pref women with blue/grey/green eyes, never brown, brown is even a dealbreaker for me. Your theory is flawed and studies cherrypicked. Everyone wants their children to look like themselves and therefore, based on familiarity, they choose the partner with the most similar appearance. If I have a child with pic rel, the probability is high that my child will not have light blue eyes
emily-ratajkowski.jpg
Most brown eyed female (especially light brown) + blue eyed male couples have children with blue eyes. Also, both of my grandmothers have brown eyes, both of my grandfathers blue, and both of my parents have blue.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Edomites (so-called White) men can benefit a lot from blue eyes.

Unfortunately you're a Bastard (so-called Mixed) so I am not sure why you care so much about such topic.

Most brown eyed female (especially light brown) + blue eyed male couples have children with blue eyes. Also, both of my grandmothers have brown eyes, both of my grandfathers blue, and both of my parents have blue.
hbu? And jfl at this anecdotal comparison. Also why decreasing the probability?

it is btw genetically not possible for a human with blue eyes and a human with true green (genetically a variation of blue) to have a brown eyed child. impossible.

Blue and blue = 99% blue (100% if we talk about real blue). Green and green is btw. also impossible to get brown eyes, if real green both.

Why should I change this? How do I benefit?

main-qimg-8a1512afef78d049eb0cbb053928a19d.webp
main-qimg-b022cd851419c11e6289a719d8910814-lq

Last edited:
Edomites (so-called White) men can benefit a lot from blue eyes.

Unfortunately you're a Bastard (so-called Mixed) so I am not sure why you care so much about such topic.
You're lucky I even clicked the "show ignored content" button, but every male benefits from blue eyes, and I'm White; I don't know why you're repeating shit that Ozell Israelite started spewing with no evidence because I made him a little bit angry.

Blue
And jfl at this anecdotal comparison.
main-qimg-8a1512afef78d049eb0cbb053928a19d.webp
Read what cloUder said in this thread (especially the last post)

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Ok

• +1
i think the simple example is that recessive traits show up in men more often due to men having only one x chromosome, hence why autism or other neurological disorders also show up in men far more often

i think the simple example is that recessive traits show up in men more often due to men having only one x chromosome, hence why autism or other neurological disorders also show up in men far more often

View attachment 2126062

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

-------------------------------------------

"When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

Iranian men have higher rates of blue eyes than Iranian women
View attachment 2126063

Northwestern European men have higher rates of blue eyes than NW Euro women
View attachment 2126065

"The prevalence of blue eye colour was found to be significantly higher in males (58.1 %) than in females (48.2 %)"
View attachment 2126070View attachment 2126071

The conditional distribution of eye color is different for the Blue and Green eye colors, with differences of around six percentage points. A larger percentage of Males report Blue eyes (39.06% to 33.42%) and a larger percentage of Females report Green eyes (17.89% to 11.97%)."

NFL quaterbacks are extremely blue eyed:

As important to an NFL quarterback as arm strength or height, speed or intelligence, is the one characteristic that is largely ignored by the sporting community. A quarterback must have blue eyes.

Intrigued, I did a little research with the help of Google and NFL.com, and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (In 2014, no quarterbacks were voted as HOF semifinalist; however, of the six quarterbacks eligible, only sky blue-eyed Phil Simms has won a Superbowl, setting a record for completion percentage in the game and winning the Superbowl MVP award).

Only two Hall of Fame quarterbacks have brown eyes, Warren Moon and Otto Graham. For any coach in the NFL (or vegas bookie), this should be a stunning revelation. According to a New York Times article by Douglas Belkin, blue eyes make up less than twenty percent of the people born in the U.S. today, about 1 in 6. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3. Only in Estonia and some Scandinavian countries does the percentage of blue eyes even approach that of the NFL Hall of Fame’s 90+%.

Suffice it to say, there seems to be a testable, physiological, statistically supported difference between light and dark colored eyes, which apparently tends to have a profound effect on the performance of an NFL quarterback

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

Micheal Medved notes today that Washington's blue eyes were the rule rather than the exception in the Oval Office: 39 out of our 43 presidents had blue eyes.

It turns out that in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes.

Blue eyes are a recessive genetic trait, found in only 16 percent of the U.S. population today. Granted, in 1900, roughly 50 percent of Americans had blue eyes, but that still doesn't approach the 88 percent of U.S. presidents with blue eyes.

And as for those few presidents with brown eyes,
two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals.

View attachment 2126073
View attachment 2126074

View attachment 2126075
View attachment 2126076

View attachment 2126077
View attachment 2126078
This guy is the only that dont descent because of brown eyes. Can work if you have the right features.

View attachment 2126080
INB4 THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH BROWN EYED DEATHNIC COPERS SAYING "MUH BROWN EYES MOG" WHO ALSO HAVE AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX THUS PREFERRING BLUE EYED FEMALES

@exo313 @mortis @Solar @Octillionaire @Iasacrko @cloUder @mrriceguy @Danish_Retard @RR2XCUP @Xangsane @Erudición @luljankybo @PerseusMandate @stunna @BigDom @zv1212 @Ellipsis @Makhachev @Bashan @klip11 @Octillionaire @chessplayercoper23 @slayer69 @ifyouwannabemylover @justshower @Oxygen @the BULL @Clown Show @juste @Doctor Faust @RussianTruecel @fauxfox @Allandro

This faggot is still milking this retarded thread

Bump
im white
245D38F1 C3DE 4DA3 882B 102D42E5ED02

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Nah, blue eyes makes everyone look better.

A10s are descended from gods who procreated with us ugly primates.

99% of people with blue eyes are white

Blue eyes themselves are more masculine (refer to morphs I posted in OP), and if blue eyed men have more masculine/dominant features shouldn't that tell you something?

The study must have been conducted on homosexual males.

"Quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye pigmentation were obtained for 470 individuals recruited in Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal and included in a two-stage genetic association study of pigmentary phenotypes.

Males (M) have consistently lighter pigmentation (lower scored) than females (F) in all four countries."

"The study included 384 genetic variants and six physical characteristics. The results show that, with the same genetic variability, men tend to have lighter skin pigmentation and a worse response to the effects of ultraviolet rays," Martínez-Cadenas tells us.

"in England there is the opposite tendency of the women to have darker hair and eyes than the men, and the women tend to darken in complexion at the time of puberty. These rules seem to apply throughout Northwestern Europe."

"Certain differences, how- ever, are clearly brought out; the conclusion of those who have argued that women are darker than men is here definitely confirmed"

FEMALE HORMONES MAKE YOU DARKER:
BPcXLaJ.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."
https://faseb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1096/fj.06-6649rev

"During pregnancy (especially in the third trimester), elevated levels of estrogen, progesterone, and MSH have often been found in association with melasma"

"The association between pregnancy and altered cutaneous pigmentation has been documented for over two millennia, suggesting that sex hormones play a role in regulating epidermal melanocyte (MC) homeostasis. Here we show that physiologic estrogen (17β-estradiol) and progesterone reciprocally regulate melanin synthesis"

There is also some evidence that fluctuations of these hormones during the menstrual cycle may effect epidermal pigmentation in some women. In one study, 62% of women consistently noticed darkening of the peri-ocular skin towards the end of their menstrual cycle immediately prior to menstruation (141). There have also been reports of estrogen-containing oral contraceptives causing hyperpigmentation of the face in 8–29% of women (142). The use of dermal ointments containing estrogens has also resulted in the intense pigmentation of the genitals, mammary areola and linea alba of the abdomen in both male and female infants ranging from 4 months to 2 years (107).

Oestrogen also stimulates melanogenesis, along with thyroxine and melanocyte-stimulating hormone, and this can result in premenstrual hyperpigmentation. The effects of oestrogen on pigmentation were first inferred from changes in pigmentation observed during pregnancy, including patches of increased pigmentation on the face, and darkening of the skin of the areolae, the perineum, and the skin over the linea alba, which fades shortly after delivery. Hyperpigmentation is also observed in some women using oral contraceptives. Oestrogens induce salt and water retention, causing oedema of the hands and feet, which is a feature of premenstrual syndrome."

"progesterone or estradiol in pg doses was effective in darkening the skin."

They wouldn't be where they are if they had brown eyes.
Progesterone makes the skin lighter.

View attachment 2126062

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

"When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males.

This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation."

View attachment 2126063

View attachment 2126065

"The prevalence of blue eye colour was found to be significantly higher in males (58.1 %) than in females (48.2 %)"

The conditional distribution of eye color is different for the Blue and Green eye colors, with differences of around six percentage points. A larger percentage of Males report Blue eyes (39.06% to 33.42%) and a larger percentage of Females report Green eyes (17.89% to 11.97%)."

As important to an NFL quarterback as arm strength or height, speed or intelligence, is the one characteristic that is largely ignored by the sporting community. A quarterback must have blue eyes.

Intrigued, I did a little research with the help of Google and NFL.com, and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (In 2014, no quarterbacks were voted as HOF semifinalist; however, of the six quarterbacks eligible, only sky blue-eyed Phil Simms has won a Superbowl, setting a record for completion percentage in the game and winning the Superbowl MVP award).

Only two Hall of Fame quarterbacks have brown eyes, Warren Moon and Otto Graham. For any coach in the NFL (or vegas bookie), this should be a stunning revelation. According to a New York Times article by Douglas Belkin, blue eyes make up less than twenty percent of the people born in the U.S. today, about 1 in 6. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3. Only in Estonia and some Scandinavian countries does the percentage of blue eyes even approach that of the NFL Hall of Fame’s 90+%.

Suffice it to say, there seems to be a testable, physiological, statistically supported difference between light and dark colored eyes, which apparently tends to have a profound effect on the performance of an NFL quarterback

Micheal Medved notes today that Washington's blue eyes were the rule rather than the exception in the Oval Office: 39 out of our 43 presidents had blue eyes.

It turns out that in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes.

Blue eyes are a recessive genetic trait, found in only 16 percent of the U.S. population today. Granted, in 1900, roughly 50 percent of Americans had blue eyes, but that still doesn't approach the 88 percent of U.S. presidents with blue eyes.

two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals.

View attachment 2126073
View attachment 2126074

View attachment 2126075
View attachment 2126076

View attachment 2126077
View attachment 2126078

View attachment 2126080
INB4 THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH BROWN EYED DEATHNIC COPERS SAYING "MUH BROWN EYES MOG" WHO ALSO HAVE AN INFERIORITY COMPLEX THUS PREFERRING BLUE EYED FEMALES

@exo313 @mortis @Solar @Octillionaire @Iasacrko @cloUder @mrriceguy @Danish_Retard @RR2XCUP @Xangsane @Erudición @luljankybo @PerseusMandate @stunna @BigDom @zv1212 @Ellipsis @Makhachev @Bashan @klip11 @Octillionaire @chessplayercoper23 @slayer69 @ifyouwannabemylover @justshower @Oxygen @the BULL @Clown Show @juste @Doctor Faust @RussianTruecel @fauxfox @Allandro
I have blue eyes and would prefer a blue eyed woman tbh

But the NFL stats prove blue eyes are a main character trait innit!

makes sense. in nature male animals are more bright and colorful

must be your indian side
Im barely indian

Just a big nose, nothing about my personality or brain is indian cuz my dad was fully whitewashed for 25 years when I was born innit

Spoiled white kid life and went to India once

It's all based on environment innit

• JFL
Im barely indian

Just a big nose, nothing about my personality or brain is indian cuz my dad was fully whitewashed for 25 years when I was born innit

Spoiled white kid life and went to India once

It's all based on environment innit
least self hating indian

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
amber highest appeal eye colour on both genders

View attachment 2126062

View attachment 2126063

View attachment 2126065

View attachment 2126073
View attachment 2126074

View attachment 2126075
View attachment 2126076

View attachment 2126077
View attachment 2126078

View attachment 2126080

O'Pry and Gandy look better with blue eyes. The other two look better with brown eyes.

Blue mogs
nop
blue often looks dark in normal - bad lighting

and if it is a very noticeable blue its often too striking where as amber is a warmer + comforting colour

nop
blue often looks dark in normal - bad lighting

and if it is a very noticeable blue its often too striking where as amber is a warmer + comforting colour
dnr IMG 2576

would have much higher appeal with real amber eyes, not no light brown cope

on a side note it looks like a tranny
your post rep ratio makes sense

I am iranian and have black T50 eyes it’s over

your post rep ratio makes sense
my post rep ratio makes sense because i stay realistic instead of appealing to homosexuals on a forum

fuck the psl gaze im all about that irl gaze