Reminder: Every gym transformation ever posted can be explained by roids or puberty

currymax

currymax

bug eyed subhoman
Every failure, conversley, is explained as "muh, he didn't pick up heavy things and put them back down correctly."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and thecel
You have like 3 transformations in your head that you're thinking of (including David Laid) that lead you to post this delusional generalization about the whole entire manosphere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
You have like 3 transformations in your head that you're thinking of (including David Laid) that lead you to post this delusional generalization about the whole entire manosphere
jfl@ your cope

nobody has ever transformed natty

even roid effects are rare. most people just get acne

jfl@ your cope

nobody has ever transformed natty

even roid effects are rare. most people just get acne

You don't have the knowledge on the topic to have this conversation or come to a reasonable hypothesis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97, I'mme, Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
a strong puberty is everything. i had a friend who was 5'8 at 16 then by 21 he was a 6'4 giga chad jfl ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You don't have the knowledge on the topic to have this conversation or come to a hypothesis
people could just post pics, but they never do.

unless it's some guy at 13 and again at 23, or some guy who looks like he got his drugs from a cattle rancher.
a strong puberty is everything. i had a friend who was 5'8 at 16 then by 21 he was a 6'4 giga chad jfl ngl tbh
genetics is life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
people could just post pics, but they never do.

unless it's some guy at 13 and again at 23, or some guy who looks like he got his drugs from a cattle rancher.

genetics is life
Most people who consistently go to the gym (even natty) make good transformations, they just overcompensate with food and go for strength more often and end up looking bloated and just thicker all around.

When in reality, if they were just disciplined and were able to cut to low bodyfat after they've made their gains then the results would should quite a bit compared to their former selves. This is in adulthood too, so it's not due to puberty.

If you get real roids, your hormone levels are gonna be so high that you'll see good results even simply doing pushups.

Most people who consistently go to the gym (even natty) make good transformations, they just overcompensate with food and go for strength more often and end up looking bloated and just thicker all around.

When in reality, if they were just disciplined and were able to cut to low bodyfat after they've made their gains then the results would should quite a bit compared to their former selves. This is in adulthood too, so it's not due to puberty.

If you get real roids, your hormone levels are gonna be so high that you'll see good results even simply doing pushups.
brb. using pics since no imagination

brb. using pics since no imagination
Just go to a fucking gym...Theres tons of people that fit that description in every single one..

giphy.gif

@cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i honestly can’t believe people are this retarded. literally lift heavy things and put resistance on your muscles and they will grow. you don’t need roids or puberty

i honestly can’t believe people are this retarded. literally lift heavy things and put resistance on your muscles and they will grow. you don’t need roids or puberty
how much have you grown?

Just go to a fucking gym...Theres tons of people that fit that description in every single one..

I never said I don't go to the gym. I go 3-4 x a week

The only big people I see are bloated endomorphs who were already big.

Moreover, in highschool, the football team lifted as a group, lead by the coaches, using a program developed by the University of Michigan.

People got stronger. A couple guys got ripped (fat loss). But nobody really looked all that different.

Go outside instead of jacking off to misc

how much have you grown?
i’m still extremely skinny but have a little muscle from sporadically working out over the course of 2 months. the point is you can get muscle from natty, me showing my “process” is meaningless because you can look up examples online and some people here are natty

nice pictures

i’m still extremely skinny but have a little muscle from sporadically working out over the course of 2 months. the point is you can get muscle from natty, me showing my “process” is meaningless because you can look up examples online and some people here are natty
how much do you weigh and at what height?

I never said I don't go to the gym. I go 3-4 x a week

The only big people I see are bloated endomorphs who were already big.

Moreover, in highschool, the football team lifted as a group, lead by the coaches, using a program developed by the University of Michigan.

People got stronger. A couple guys got ripped (fat loss). But nobody really looked all that different.

Go outside instead of jacking off to misc
So you're literally admitting transformation within a school year...When really, a lot of transformations happen over the course of years.

You just have shit genetics and muscle insertions..You see through tinted glasses when you look at people to cope

For every single transformation you talk about you have and excuse and some type of justification, how can't you see that? You actively do it every single time you make a post.

"X and Y did this BUT"

"X changed in this way BUT"

I changed immensely naturally...So have plenty others...It's just a fact.

I'm out here everyday...Doing enough to be able to afford nearly 6 figures worth of procedures...The thought of telling me to go outside (
Especially you) is laughable...

What do you mean by "looking different" ?? You want their face or height to change from lifting? jfl...You literally demonstrated results with your comment, proving yourself wrong...

Why can't you just admit you're frustrated with your results?? Why make a blanket statement about every person over it??

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
Another bullshit cope thread by currystar but I will say that some men have shit genes and simply won't respond to weightlifting well at all.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
So you're literally admitting transformation within a school year...When really, a lot of transformations happen over the course of years.

You just have shit genetics and muscle insertions..You see through tinted glasses when you look at people to cope

For every single transformation you talk about you have and excuse and some type of justification, how can't you see that? You actively do it every single time you make a post.

"X and Y did this BUT"

I'm out here everyday...Doing enough to be able to afford nearly 6 figures worth of procedures...The thought of telling me to go outside (

What do you mean by "looking different" ?? You want their face or height to change from lifting? jfl...You literally demonstrated results with your comment, proving yourself wrong...

Why can't you just admit you're frustrated with your results?? Why make a blanket statement about every person over it??
work on your reading comprehension, retard

op = coping low t framecel

Another bullshit cope thread by currystar but I will say that some men have shit genes and simply won't respond to weightlifting well at all.

cope. it's like 99.99%

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood

"X and Y did this BUT"

You shouldn't have let him get this much out of you bro

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme and currymax
You shouldn't have let him get this much out of you bro
I type like this to everyone...This Isn't any particularly interesting case

I just try to get a fundamental understanding of where people are coming from when they make comments...Like what leads them to believe stuff that they do..

It's much more interesting to me...Delving into delusion, then just having basic convos that have already been discussed 100x

• Woah
I type like this to everyone...This Isn't any particularly interesting case

I just try to get a fundamental understanding of where people are coming from when they make comments...Like what leads them to believe stuff that they do..

It's much more interesting to me...Delving into delusion, then just having basic convos that have already been discussed 100x
Braver man than me ngl
I can only take so much of these homies but even I keep replying more than most because of my autistic debate instinct

for those of you who wonder what it looks like when you nudge people's cope, see the above replies

• JFL
yeah dude. i totally just hallucinated adding 20kg bw. from 95kg->115kg in 1 year, no roids/peptides/sarms anything. i didnt even gain body fat in the process, I literally even lost bf% as I lost fat from face, abdominals, legs, chest, lower back. If u zoom in at my stomach on the "before" picture where im sitting u can see how it was. all fat I have on my body is residue from my obese period from 2-3 years ago. I did a 35kg fat loss to get to the "before" pictures in like a year then I started lifting weights to get to the after pictures. I start cutting 2020 march for 2020 summer, till then I alternate between lean bulk and recompositon depending on how my progressive overload goes. Natty gymcel is 100% legit

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah dude. i totally just hallucinated adding 20kg bw. from 95kg->115kg in 1 year, no roids/peptides/sarms anything. i didnt even gain body fat in the process, I literally even lost bf% as I lost fat from face, abdominals, legs, chest, lower back. If u zoom in at my stomach on the "before" picture where im sitting u can see how it was. all fat I have on my body is residue from my obese period from 2-3 years ago. I did a 35kg fat loss to get to the "before" pictures in like a year then I started lifting weights to get to the after pictures. I start cutting 2020 march for 2020 summer, till then I alternate between lean bulk and recompositon depending on how my progressive overload goes. Natty gymcel is 100% legit

View attachment 183638View attachment 183637

1575575965746.png
View attachment 183650
YEah I saw people in my class get ripped and guys got bigger but they didn’t look different

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

1575575965746.png
View attachment 183650
bro, you look exactly the goddamned same in every photo

• Hmm...
YEah I saw people in my class get ripped and guys got bigger but they didn’t look different

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I said they got stronger and a couple guys got leaner.

Nobody got bigger.

Fuck you're dense
this one isnt showing

probably that's the one that reveals his gainz

Nobody got bigger.

Fuck you're dense

bro, you look exactly the goddamned same in every photo

do you not understand im literally 20kg heavier. how am i not bigger?

i went from wearing L to XXL? what the fuck

Nobody got bigger.

Fuck you're dense
It’s a transformation you shitskinned subhuman. If people get stronger they gain muscle and get bigger.
If someone gets ripped and gets lean it’s a transformation..which in the OP u said wasn’t possible

keep crying for bloatstarrs worldwide

• +1
keep crying for bloatstarrs worldwide
you dont even need to gain fat. you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time without steroids (assuming ur not low bf% to begin with, which most people are not)

you dont even need to gain fat. you can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time without steroids (assuming ur not low bf% to begin with, which most people are not)
ik, it was a joke lol. i never want to gain fat, only lean muscle. getting as big as possible while staying at my current BF

• +1
do you not understand im literally 20kg heavier. how am i not bigger?

i went from wearing L to XXL? what the fuck

You look like you should be wearing size M

View attachment 183664
View attachment 183650
You were already a thick guy and
you had muscle mass. Good progress btw. But you'll have to do something about the loose skin.

What do you define as a transformation?

getting bigger.

losing fat doesn't count. that's real.

how much bigger - bigger on the scale, if yes by how much; or visibly bigger or bigger in girls eyes? Would you say that someone who has gained 20lbs of lean muscle (DEXA scan or your preferred method shows no significant BF% difference) is a successful transformation?

You were already a thick guy and
you had muscle mass. Good progress btw. But you'll have to do something about the loose skin.
thx. i had no training background or muscle mass on me. so the argument "thick guy" doesn't make sense cuz it implies i was already strong or smth. i was extreme estrogenic with 0 strength. my bench 1 rep max was 30kg and I did my set with the bar + double 2.5kg on each side.

and i dont have loose skin, its still pure fat whichs going to go down once i'll start cutting (2020 march). its going down even now but at a slow pace because im doing recomposition aka. im not bulking or cutting im just eating around maintenance and training very hard so im getting more muscular while bf% slightly going down, but once i dedicate to cutting it should be going down faster

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

View attachment 183664
View attachment 183650
PAPA FREK

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and DidntRead
how much bigger - bigger on the scale, if yes by how much; or visibly bigger or bigger in girls eyes? Would you say that someone who has gained 20lbs of lean muscle (DEXA scan or your preferred method shows no significant BF% difference) is a successful transformation?

obviously bigger.

photographically obvious, and not explainable as just getting ripped from fat loss