Hmm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221227-042205.png
    Screenshot_20221227-042205.png
    756.3 KB · Views: 0
whats gracile about having poo coloured skin

• +1
Reactions: exo
Full lips, dog maxilla, flat forehead, small jaw, prominent occipital with alien shape, low hairline, big eyes, and narrow face are all feminine af and are common in ethnics like Arabs, North curries, Nafris, and Blacks (who are beyond ethnic and in their own category)

South Europeans have these too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23558, Gengar and 7 others
whats gracile about having poo coloured skin
Females get poo colored skin when they're fucked rough anally

Also estrogen darkens the skin. Also I am talking bones

• +1
Reactions: john2
White features are robust by default
It might explain why Nordic females have ugly, masculine bodies and why their non-neotenous faces make them look like trannies.

Also estrogen darkens the skin.
Indeed. High E, feminine women are dark, not pale. @cloUder made a post about how estrogen makes your skin darker as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, angelo, thereallegend and 3 others
Mental illness

Full lips, dog maxilla, flat forehead, small jaw, prominent occipital with alien shape, low hairline, big eyes, and narrow face are all feminine af and are common in ethnics like Arabs, North curries, Nafris, and Blacks (who are beyond ethnic and in their own category)

Thought high hairline is feminine

gracile asf nubian princess
Screenshot 155

disgusting manly pale tranny
3365922 vQ dnNDHqvGkv2BMJnNQiP2K6UkiYRDxLEhoEAVxg s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and BongMog
White features are robust by default
Jfl this is so retarded, a small straight nose with low alar base, light skin, and a tall skull is so ethnic isn't it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 23778 and BongMog
Jfl this is so retarded, a small straight nose with low alar base, light skin, and a tall skull is so ethnic isn't it.
?

Did you read the thread or just decided to leave a drive by shitpost?

can you explain the physiognomy behind why dog maxilla is graceful and femenine?

0C84CF25 CE15 4E97 BAD4 D8E9AE015681

I think it’s true

It might explain why Nordic females have ugly, masculine bodies and why their non-neotenous faces make them look like trannies.

Indeed. High E, feminine women are dark, not pale. @cloUder made a post about how estrogen makes your skin darker as well.
do you know what you are even saying?

Average SFcel be like

I’m robust as fuck and I don’t look white.

How is light skin gracile

And generally the more pointy your nose is the less neotenous.

And tall skull is definitely a gerontomorphic trait given more men have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23819
Most white phenos are gracile af

It’s dog maxilla
People lack of width always look like this. Think of greyhounds vs pugs. You need a balance between either extreme

Cope.

Arabs are giga robust

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
People lack of width always look like this. Think of greyhounds vs pugs. You need a balance between either extreme
if she didnt have a downgrown long midface her maxilla would probably be more projecting

Arabs are birdcels with weak jaws
Nope, not at all

From what I see middleasterners are often big boned with warrior skulls

Their failos are often shit eye area and height

Nope, not at all

From what I see middleasterners are often big boned with warrior skulls

Their failos are often shit eye area and height
Go to any Arab barbershop. Alien skulls abound. One of the reasons I like getting my hair cut by them is it's easy to go in and mog everyone

• Hmm...
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Robust = masc and nothing else
that’s not how it works. A obese endomorph with a high voice and a tiny penis will be more robust than a gracile skinny dude with deep voice and a big dick but I don’t think he is higher T because of that. Genes for bones are more complicated than testosterone and estrogen

• Love it
that’s not how it works. A obese endomorph with a high voice and a tiny penis will be more robust than a gracile skinny dude with deep voice and a big dick but I don’t think he is higher T because of that. Genes for bones are more complicated than testosterone and estrogen
In terms of BONES robust absolutely means masculine. A robust skull will always look masculine because robust skulls have heavy growth in the masculine regions

• Love it