Reminder I mog docile ganges manlet @failednormiemanlet ,confirmed by a based Med girl,he literally cried

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
The maldives man young portrait asia indian ocean island maldivian H3W9A5

Screenshot 258

Istockphoto 1213776626 612x612

this is what @FailedNormieManlet Ugly face looks like with disgusting dark smelly bacteria ridden sewer cleaner patches on his skin,cuz he doesnnt even take a bath,even though he lives in uk
he doesnt derserve to live there,he is no match to live with royal uk people,he should be deported to the depth of ganges
he been builled badly by pakis gangsters

he cried when she said i looked way better then him,he admitted its over for him,in front of everyone in preetyboylime discord server

the delusions of western living ganges curries never fail to amaze me,and they 5ft4 on top of that

wanna talk about Pakistan
this is Pakistani sterotype
We want freedom india quit kashmir
Avg indian

this is indian sterotype,ganges
AZyQ80V 460s
2728430 pj

Screenshot 259

you know exactly what she said,you coping abused manlet ganges dog

keep coping with my screenshot and paki jokes,in real life ,indian are the lowest

Download 2
The maldives man young portrait asia indian ocean island maldivian H3W9A5

you look the same both now and then,i still mogg with old 18 year old austist pics

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 15827 and 14 others
@FailedNormieManlet is cool and has interesting threads here that leads to discussion.
Why the hate bro?

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20631 and 8 others
Fuark

Who is she?

Why would a Bangladeshi man be deported to Ganges?:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, stevielake, Chadeep and 4 others
Also, stop bullying bhai :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@FailedNormieManlet is cool and has interesting threads here that leads to discussion.
Why the hate bro?
he is a opportunist
he made a evis thread on me,for no reason,i never said anything about his face,just the bengali phenotype in general,not particulary him

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 16275
Link? really, for no reason?
Why the hate bro?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, chinpilled69 and Deleted member 16275
Why would a Bangladeshi man be deported to Ganges?:feelshehe:
he doesnt look bengali
he looks more uttar preadeshi and bhihari /central indian
gracile indid phenotype

Yakhi this was 9 months ago. I thought you guys would've been cool by now

• Hmm...
yes,i look indian but not gracile indid,typical indian
i can pass in kerla too
but most imp,i never said anything bad about failed normie face,just the bengali phenotype
Screenshot 126
Screenshot 127
Screenshot 129

also its only curries that call me n pakis indian looking
ur avg indian wont have dark brwn hair like me in natural light and turkroach feathures,plus lighter colouring then avg,although it doesnt mean anything

Last edited:
Why does she know about psl?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69 and justinzayn
yes,i look indian but not gracile indid,typical indian
i can pass in kerla too
but most imp,i never said anything bad about failed normie face,just the bengali phenotype
Why did you insult his pheno?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and justinzayn
cope failednormiechadlet is a mogger of gigachad male model and destroyer of copers

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
he doesnt look bengali
he looks more uttar preadeshi and bhihari /central indian
gracile indid phenotype
He does look Bangladeshi if not madrasi, (for curly perm) saved by wide palate. N tbf he is indeed a darkskin cutecel, no where near as bad. This mogging thread doesn't make sense.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and justinzayn
He does look Bangladeshi if not madrasi, (for curly perm) saved by wide palate. N tbf he is indeed a darkskin cutecel, no where near as bad. This mogging thread doesn't make sense.
he made a evis thread on me for no reason
,i never said anything bad about him,i agree he look gl
he looks more indian then bengli,phenotypically

he made a evis thread on me for no reason
,i never said anything bad about him,i agree he look gl
I thought the beef was over, it's been a while

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PapaGremlin
No hate to Pakistan. Just putting it out straight there. You guys have better colouring in men then Indians, right but that’s about it.

E4BAB266 1CFC 46B7 A088 F5FA196D7E3D

You’re delusional for keep using the above if you think that average Pakistani looks like the right picture. That’s literally top 3% percentile or something.

Just to look at some walking tour around pakistan to get the sense of average:

Meanwhile average Paki pheno in UK:
4B0DBD41 5228 4600 83D0 A8051AC39FE3

Guys like Imran Abbas are literally 1 in a million in Pak and you’re saying that’s the average pheno? Doesn’t make sense.
And even that Imran guy frauds and surgery max heavily.

Him at around 19:
2E711FC8 509F 4723 A2B6 381A7B8238FE
A858BBC7 CBCB 4718 A2A5 1AC8EF05BE01

Just stop this hate between India and Pakistan.
Becaus there are multiple people in India who could easily larp somewhere in Lahore and you won’t have a clue.

No hate to Pakistan. Just putting it out straight there. You guys have better colouring in men then Indians, right but that’s about it.

View attachment 1859049

You’re delusional for keep using the above if you think that average Pakistani looks like the right picture. That’s literally top 3% percentile or something.

View attachment 1859054

Guys like Imran Abbas are literally 1 in a million in Pak and you’re saying that’s the average pheno? Doesn’t make sense.

Him at around 19:
View attachment 1859061View attachment 1859065

Becaus there are multiple people in India who could easily larp somewhere in Lahore and you won’t have a clue.

imran abbas is half uttar pradeshi muhajir
nord indid plus gracile indid
half ganges
avg eastern pakistani punjabi and south kashmiri equals to nord indid plus indo brachid

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, sub5inchcel and justinzayn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and justinzayn
imran abbas is half uttar pradeshi muhajir
nord indid plus gracile indid
half ganges
avg eastern pakistani punjabi and south kashmiri equals to nord indid plus indo brachid
Current Imran looks like the right picture. He doesn’t look anything Indian.

But trust me bro, this autism doesn’t matter. I live in UK and I know how white people perceive us.
Litght Skin = Paki
Dark Skin = Indian.

Average Normie don’t give a fuck about this phenotype shit.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Tu so ja bhai. Looksmax pe bahut karli maskari. Bed bana, Salman khan ke gaane laga aur so ja.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 16275 and justinzayn
Tu so ja bhai. Looksmax pe bahut karli maskari. Bed bana, Salmaan khan ke gaane laga aur so ja.
you cant believe a native guy from lower middle class single mother househould like me ,can be this based
i am the most self aware

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16275
you cant believe a native guy from lower middle class single mother househould like me ,can be this based
i am the most self aware
It's almost midnight bro. Go get some sleep

• +1
View attachment 1858989
View attachment 1858982

View attachment 1858990

this is what @FailedNormieManlet Ugly face looks like with disgusting dark smelly bacteria ridden sewer cleaner patches on his skin,cuz he doesnnt even take a bath,even though he lives in uk
he doesnt derserve to live there,he is no match to live with royal uk people,he should be deported to the depth of ganges

he cried when she said i looked way better then him,he admitted its over for him,in front of everyone in preetyboylime discord server

the delusions of western living ganges curries never fail to amaze me,and they 5ft4 on top of that

View attachment 1859000View attachment 1859002

View attachment 1859003View attachment 1859007

View attachment 1859015

keep coping with my screenshot and paki jokes,in real life ,indian are the lowest

View attachment 1859012View attachment 1859014
you look the same both now and then,i still mogg with old 18 year old austist pics
Stop sucking up to women u mog man wtf.

• +1
i did it cuz they look mixxed with SEA thats why
,i should have checked if failed normie look bengali or not,he doesnt not
You’re obsessed with paki vs indian phenos

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16369 and justinzayn
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Jason Voorhees and justinzayn
Do I have paki pheno
8DD8A409 397B 4099 86AF D540D76BC9B0

• +1
the average pakistani does not look like that lmfao

• WTF
"U mog
in PSL"

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
plus hairline of a middle age man in early 20s
sorry bro

View attachment 1859049

View attachment 1859054

Him at around 19:
View attachment 1859061View attachment 1859065

Hmmm i seee

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 15827
next thread about indianturbomanlet truecel ,is underconstruction,and even more brutal,i have all the screenshots and his cuckhold threads and his brag about getting a 1 psl fat uk subhuman girls even after height frauding
ironic that even his name is "failed"

wont reply until i dropp that thread

also jfl only 7 reacts even after tagging a horde of people,i never tag anyone still get 20 reacts

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zayn_brah
View attachment 1858989
View attachment 1858982

View attachment 1858990

View attachment 1859000View attachment 1859002

View attachment 1859003View attachment 1859007

View attachment 1859015

View attachment 1859012View attachment 1859014
Sorry bhai, I like u sometimes but this is totally wrong in so many ways:

1) going after @FailedNormieManlet is a no no, he's a popular user, has zero narc and never pretends to be chad. Plus he's the poster child for self improvement, if u knew his background u would see it, plus take it from me, he I'd high applied IQ.

2) more of the India vs pak shit, ur just playing a stats game to swing an argument. Yeah when british India was cut up, the NW part which has better looking people became pak, and the dravidian part became India, BUT there are more than enough NW pheno people in India, obv u can't look at averages but averages are meaningless anyway. I'd warrant someone like me (and @FailedNormieManlet or @zayn_brah have seen me a lot so can have their say) looks more typical pak (or at least the pak ideal you like to propagate ) than the 'average' person in Lahore or Karachi.

Like I say, u do make many good points, but stop going after people who you shouldn't, or trying to drive more india-pak shit bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
Sorry bhai, I like u sometimes but this is totally wrong in so many ways:

1) going after @FailedNormieManlet is a no no, he's a popular user, has zero narc and never pretends to be chad. Plus he's the poster child for self improvement, if u knew his background u would see it, plus take it from me, he I'd high applied IQ.

2) more of the India vs pak shit, ur just playing a stats game to swing an argument. Yeah when british India was cut up, the NW part which has better looking people became pak, and the dravidian part became India, BUT there are more than enough NW pheno people in India, obv u can't look at averages but averages are meaningless anyway. I'd warrant someone like me (and @FailedNormieManlet or @zayn_brah have seen me a lot so can have their say) looks more typical pak (or at least the pak ideal you like to propagate ) than the 'average' person in Lahore or Karachi.

Like I say, u do make many good points, but stop going after people who you shouldn't, or trying to drive more india-pak shit bhai
shut up,punjabis are less then 2% of india
avg indian looks ugly dalit failednormiemanlet,
he shouldnt have gone for my looks and family when i never said anything to him in the first place
alos i never claimed chad either,i cal myself truecel in west,but a lot better then giga currycel like failedtruecelcurycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and the BULL
shut up,punjabis are less then 2% of india
avg indian looks ugly dalit failednormiemanlet,
he shouldnt have gone for my looks and family when i never said anything to him in the first place
alos i never claimed chad either,i cal myself truecel in west,but a lot better then giga currycel like failedtruecelcurycel
u can say all u want ur better looking than him, and people can debate it if they want.

ur understanding of mechanics and stats is very weak, I really worry you wont get.into IIT this year and.will.have to try again next year.

the fact average Pakistani looks better than average Indian is meaningless in real world.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 21700 and justinzayn