the abused cuckold delusional nt coper truecel betabuxxer @failednormiemanlet turbomanlet

Failednormie is a truecel ugly shitskin ant

Too short so No men will ever respect him

Too ugly and short and shitskin No girl will ever like him

He is FINISHED no point even interacting with him anymore

He’s literally a dead person socially
Why are you so angry today jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
Yes a bit shorter is fine

But he’s 5’5 45kg and avg white is 5’11 80kg
I'm 57kg atm, but normally walk at 60kg. You could probs find some manlet near my size if you want at your local MMA gym, go record yourself fighting them
Nigga I was untrained too :lul::lul::lul:. I’ll just have to sit on top of him lmao :lul::lul::lul:
yes untrained vs untrained, whoever is bigger usually wins. However that changes when it becomes trained vs untrained. Hence I said go fight some manlet at your local MMA gym and record it

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
My man @FailedNormieManlet thinks he can take on a 101 kg 5’11” dude :lul::lul::lul:
No I am realistic. I can't really fight someone 101kg, at best I can defend and maybe escape. If we're talking like 85kg dude, then I can probs take them on

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Shrek2OnDvD
Not that I ever seek confrontation lol. Y’all short dudes always have something to prove :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Yes a bit shorter is fine

But he’s 5’5 45kg and avg white is 5’11 80kg
Have you ever seen an average guy fight? :feelskek:

A guy who’s trained and knows what he’s doing will easily beat the shit out of some uncoordinated slow goofy fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, latincell95 and FailedNormieManlet
Not that I ever seek confrontation lol. Y’all short dudes always have something to prove :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you and your friend came into this thread trying to prove a point. All I ask is that you give evidence and go see for yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and latincell95
you and your friend came into this thread trying to prove a point. All I ask is that you give evidence and go see for yourself
I just came to laugh at you caging in this thread bro :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Blkpill Godfather and FailedNormieManlet
Have you ever seen an average guy fight? :feelskek:

A guy who’s trained and knows what he’s doing will easily beat the shit out of some uncoordinated slow goofy fuck
The onion :lul::lul::lul:

Literal satire :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, justinzayn, Warlow and 1 other person
Imagine being an ugly paki and shitting on people for their looks. Nigga you are a genetic abomination and @FailedNormieManlet utterly lifemogs your dirt shitting ass back to the dark ages.
C80F892F 0757 4520 A7CA 32D0FB382C37

Get total facial reconstruction before your abused ass talks shit about other people you self hating dog.

Nigga looks like a randomly generated mii character
86BF92F5 FAFA 41F7 AD46 98E677C00E41

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, squirrelcel, justinzayn and 2 others
Imagine being an ugly paki and shitting on people for their looks. Nigga you are a genetic abomination and @FailedNormieManlet utterly lifemogs your dirt shitting ass back to the dark ages.
View attachment 1864377

Get total facial reconstruction before your abused ass talks shit about other people you self hating dog.

Nigga looks like a randomly generated mii character
View attachment 1864379
literally his entire hate is based on my looks - which are literal normie. I don't even act narcy or beef random people jfl

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
The point still stands that an untrained guy is at a disadvantage
Bro, how does the point still stand if you cited your sources from a satirical website? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Bring me some peer reviewed studies and then we talk :kys::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ascension and latincell95
You have too much time on your hands and care too much

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Bro, how does the point still stand if you cited your sources from a satirical website? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

This is a classic video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and latincell95
literally his entire hate is based on my looks - which are literal normie. I don't even act narcy or beef random people jfl
HOW HAVE YOU DELUDED YOURSELF TO THINK YOUR LOOKS ARE NORMIE

YOU ARE AN UGLY BALDING SHITSKIN WITH A SHITTY PERM

AVG WHITE IS HTN

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and justinzayn
HOW HAVE YOU DELUDED YOURSELF TO THINK YOUR LOOKS ARE NORMIE

YOU ARE AN UGLY BALDING SHITSKIN WITH A SHITTY PERM

AVG WHITE IS HTN
because I am treated like a normal person? I'm literally LTN, not subhuman

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Shrek2OnDvD
@FailedNormieManlet this is what he look like

View attachment 1863955View attachment 1863957

"I am a CuteCel" "i am prettyboy" "i ama normie"
shut the fuck up you ugly smelly narcy deulsional ganges sewer cleaner turbo currycel
your boneless piece of curry
your death tier bugg curryeyes

your ugly dick sicking abo lips
your receding hairline at 22, looking like a clown,you are a indian clown
you 5ft3 sewer cleaner

you literally call yourself a "normie" you narcy abused dog,where in the world are you a normie
this is avg uk face
View attachment 1863961

and this is you at fucking 5ft3,(no exageration literally)

View attachment 1863962View attachment 1863963

you narcy abused dog,you admitted ,you got builled by Paki thugs for being bengali
,this is why you hate muslim and paki so much,so you come here being keyboard warrior,
this is what you look like talking shit to muslims Pakistani
View attachment 1863980

in real life you shit on the street when you see a 6ft 3 tall paki thug

View attachment 1863998View attachment 1864011

this is your value ,you bengali ganges truecel

literally the lowest of the lowest type of indian

too lowinhib to even come n talk on a discord voice call,
and he said most white girls dont even talk to him,they just mind their own buissness,he doesnt even fit with uk people

but he claims slaying prime white jb,cuz he is nt

speaking english doesnt make you nt to tech support scammer
View attachment 1864017

i see white people everyday,i dont live in some socialoutcast uk gypsy slum like you

you kissless hugless perma virgin ,you literaly spend the day alone in your room,with your tech support friends,no white women even wants to come near you

this is his slays,he is ntness

View attachment 1864022

imaging coping this hard,even fat polish slavic roasties ignores him

this is what he actually does in the uk
View attachment 1864028
you fucking curry cuckold,

this is his slays,
he watches his disgusting bengali chinkjeet whore priya rai fuck bwc in front of him,the "nt maxxed pajeet"

you subhuman ganges,
View attachment 1864034

you beta buxxer currycel,

where is the I get white girls now?????????

literally this is what you get after heightt frauding 5ft7 from 5ft3
View attachment 1864035
bragging about scorring a prime white jb

imagine how pathetic you could be,to brag about this,you have the be the biggest dravidian currycel,if this is your lifefuel
his other two matches some ugly indian girls

imagining if he actually get to meet in real life,he gonna show up like ravi from disney
but copes with "they wont see much difference"
yes they do you fucking 5ft 1 tall sewer cleaner ganges,you are literally the embiodment of a sterotypical indian,never began

"but but but i live in uk"
"i am a nt party animal",dude you literally pass out in the kitchen with curry flip flop on ,with your disgusting indian toes out,and the white girls call you gandhi
you fucking clown,this is you in uk

you are my uncle's pajeet taxi driver,come clean his fucking white phantom like good ganges servant
View attachment 1864049

and clean my 6ft 1 tall punjabi wrestler grandfather house
View attachment 1864048
this is my grandfather house,where i was born

my family can buy atleast your 12 generations

this what a Paki pretty boy looks like
View attachment 1864054

View attachment 1864062

you ganges north indian race can never create chaddam moggers like ,you disgusting indian rat,thats why you are defeatist
while i can pass as typical in south balochistan and sometimes even baloch,

View attachment 1864068
sythian mutt mixed phenotype punjabi ,dark reddish brown hair and light brown skin colour in natural light ,turk roach armenoid feathures,sandmanlite

not disgusting pure ganges curry like you @failedcurryceltruecel

there are literall forum chads with my pheno get called chaddam all the time
View attachment 1864073

i get called a southern iranian and even latino many times,
only currycoper like you call me sterotypical indian looking
i look way more closer to Pakistani avg,bcoz i am one

you will never have my chaddam eyebrows and eye and thin lips

abused dog coping with chat,i never said that something to brag about its just there to show,how even most abo,subhuman truecel pakis can ascend in india,even with non nt pics
i still pull so many of your bengali sister in yubo,cuz they are whores for real muslim man and fuck anything other then you lame bangali asss

even with nt pics and height frauding,all you score is a fat 1 psl white roastie
you look like a tech support creep rapist jfl at your english cope

no one cares, no one wants to breed with you

meanwhile uk princess cheating and dating Paki men,paki smv is so high in uk,cuz they dont look like you disgusting ganges race,so over for you
paki literaly smv/psl mogs northern indian and east asian rice race
even subhuman paki truecel like me smv/psl mogs east asian

View attachment 1864092View attachment 1864094View attachment 1864095

View attachment 1864104View attachment 1864099View attachment 1864102
plus one more match from a 5ft 9 tall indian from tinder

and other 5ft 9 tall 19 year old pakistani punjabi girl from hinge

this is not something to brag you currycel ,this show even with trash mutt selfies i can score,if i ntmaxxed it will double,
you are a 5ft3 tall sewer cleaner with a ugly face,yellow teeths and getting a perm haircut like you are some Paki or white pretty boy,know you r place you pajeet
nt coper

as i said again,even with nt maxxed and height fraud you can only score a fat 0 psl 22 year old roastie,then i can literally marry princess elizabeth
leaning english,acting nt is not difficult
face/height/race/phenotype >>>nt/status/money
this is your peak,you indian social outcast,ignored and builled by white and pakis

reminder

never include pakis with ur disgusting ganges race

you disguting lame pathetic 22 year old 5ft3 currycel,go take a bath,instead of laughing at 18 year olds family stuff on the internet and calling them ugly for no reason
i die then be you,kys seriously,truecel
you literally cried infront of that based badass bitch and admitted your defeat when she called me way better looking then,if thats a small things,then your probably got builled way more then anyone can imagine,where we we see based psl girl anyways?

you know exactly what she said you abused dog,literally any women or girll will call me better looking then you,thats why you cried

you are the biggest currycel loser in uk
abused dog coping with landwhale roastie after height frauding
you admitted being a pajeet under your pfp,kys

You are not cute, you are boneless ganges subhuman currycel plus you still live with our parents at 21 plus

dnrd but looks like a savage own

• Love it
because I am treated like a normal person? I'm literally LTN, not subhuman
You are low tier normie topped with 5’5 and shitskin = subhuman @latincell95 whats wrong with this nigga how can he not drill it through his head that he is the lowest smv male out of 100,000,000 males maybe even more

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister, ascension, justinzayn and 1 other person
You are low tier normie topped with 5’5 and shitskin = subhuman @latincell95 whats wrong with this nigga how can he not drill it through his head that he is the lowest smv male out of 100,000,000 males maybe even more
okay but why would I care lol? Yeah I am subhuman, nothing can be done about that. I can still enjoy my life jfl. Just lol at you thinking I've not heard this nonsense before

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

Most people know trained will always beat untrained

okay but why would I care lol? Yeah I am subhuman, nothing can be done about that. I can still enjoy my life jfl. Just lol at you thinking I've not heard this nonsense before
Ok so u finally admit it

If u was here right now I would spit on you you worthless genetic freak

If I woke up in your body I wouldn’t last 5 minutes before blowing my brains out you utter subhuman genetic waste

How does it feel no girl will ever love you and no man ever respect you no matter what you do?

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, ascension and justinzayn

Lol @ the first fight :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I try telling him :kys::kys:

• +1
Have you ever been in a real street fight? :kys::kys:
Bruh i’ve seen both ofyou two’s pics. He would kill you. Not that it matters for getting pussy. We are all bros here

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Shrek2OnDvD and latincell95
dude is 5’5😹
Shorter men have a lower centre of gravity and can put on muscle quicker which is good for things like grappling. The heart can also pump blood around the body more easily which means they can recover quicker than a taller person

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
MMA is cope!! I’ve taken down 2 manlets during my childhood yrs using this technique :ROFLMAO::

• +1
Bruh i’ve seen both your pics. He would kill you. Not that it matters for getting pussy
You’ve only seen my face bro :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 18244
Bruh i’ve seen both ofyou two’s pics. He would kill you. Not that it matters for getting pussy. We are all bros here
I’ve fought dudes same height as me and with a lot more testosterone. This black dude was pissing me off in high school and he ended up with his face rocked against the locker rooms :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, justinzayn and Deleted member 18244
Ok so u finally admit it

If u was here right now I would spit on you you worthless genetic freak

If I woke up in your body I wouldn’t last 5 minutes before blowing my brains out you utter subhuman genetic waste

How does it feel no girl will ever love you and no man ever respect you no matter what you do?
Idc lol, I literally enjoy my life and am respected by my peers, idk what sort of fantasy you’ve built in your head

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Shrek2OnDvD
Now imagine me fighting against a 5’5-5’6 dude :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
I’ve fought dudes same height as me and with a lot more testosterone. This black dude was pissing me off in high school and he ended up with his face rocked against the locker rooms :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Raw knuckle fighting. High school, no rules :kys::kys:
Okay, so you’re not ready to handle a trained grappler. Street fighting is a different thing lol

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Shrek2OnDvD, latincell95 and 1 other person
I’ve never picked on dudes smaller than me in high school :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. I was a lover not a fighter :love::love:. Just wanted to touch a chick’s boobs :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney and justinzayn
Okay, so you’re not ready to handle a trained grappler. Street fighting is a different thing lol
These guys are typical delusional people. They will never set foot in a gym

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I know how to grapple as well :lul::lul:. Moreover, how is a 5’5” dude gonna grapple a 101 kg man :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
I know how to grapple as well :lul::lul:. Moreover, how is a 5’5” dude gonna grapple a 101 kg man :lul::lul:
Yes but where did I say I’ll grapple 100kg man? I’ve said before, 85kg male? No problem

“BJJ won’t work on me bro, if I go wild nothing can stop me”
We had one guy like that in my gym, he didn’t last long JFL

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and latincell95
These guys are typical delusional people. They will never set foot in a gym
Bro, you’re the one that is being delusional :lul::lul::lul:. A Chav is gonna fight dirty, street fighting, the sort of fighting where there is no rules and no referee or anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18244
I’m not saying he’s stronger than you, just saying that he is a trained fighter while you seem more like a street fighter.

Not saying anything bad about you, his martial art is just too OP

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Y’all gym niggas are used to fighting in a structure environment (e.g. a gym). Most of my fighting experience comes from fighting other dudes with no helmets, gloves or anything :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, justinzayn and Deleted member 18244
Y’all gym niggas are used to fighting in a structure environment (e.g. a gym). Most of my fighting experience comes from fighting other dudes with no helmets, gloves or anything :lul::lul:
I almost want to spar you for saying that lol

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, incel194012940, latincell95 and 1 other person
Bro, you’re the one that is being delusional :lul::lul::lul:. A Chav is gonna fight dirty, street fighting, the sort of fighting where there is no rules and no referee or anything
you are aware, I've fought and sparred in MMA before too right? It's not like strikes to the ground are foreign thing to me. What's a chav going to do when they're thrown on concrete? What's your weight, we can meet and record it

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, zayn_brah, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
I’m not saying he’s stronger than you, just saying that he is a trained fighter while you seem more like a street fighter.

Not saying anything bad about you, his martial art is just too OP
That’s what I’m trying to explain. I’ll probably get rekt by him in a structured environment such as a gym :kys::kys:. But he’s at a disadvantage on a raw street fight, no helmets, gloves or anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet