reminder: if you're short, women want you dead (BRUTAL heightpill from reddit)

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
it doesn't matter how much you self improve or how above average you are in every other aspect of your life, it won't compensate for a lack of height. women will never EVER forgive you for having bad genetics, they're biologically designed to select high genetic quality partners and nature doesn't give a shit if that means someone's life gets destroyed for something out of their control.

have you ever wondered why there's a suicide watch message at the top of r/short? most likely bc a member of that sub actually killed himself over being 5'5. even his 6'5 dad and 5'0 mum treated him like shit bc of it (ironic how even short women hate short men even tho most times they're the ones who create them). he got a gf but her friends and family did everything they could to convince her that she should leave him bc he was too short, with success. if you're a short man, women and society in general will do EVERYTHING they can to completely destroy your self esteem, confidence, chances in dating, etc etc, because if thanks to that you become a socially isolated incel or, even better, kys, that'd mean the risk of your bad genes being transferred to the next generations is gone. that's why you see so many women online hating on short muscular men. deep inside they know they're low genetic quality males trying to compensate for their height to get laid, which is absolutely atrocious in the eyes of women. to them, a low genetic quality male having sex is one of the most disgusting things in the world, and they'll do everything they can to avoid it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 22639 and 7 others
that post is written by a tranny

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
it doesn't matter how much you self improve or how above average you are in every other aspect of your life, it won't compensate for a lack of height. women will never EVER forgive you for having bad genetics, they're biologically designed to select high genetic quality partners and nature doesn't give a shit if that means someone's life gets destroyed for something out of their control.

have you ever wondered why there's a suicide watch message at the top of r/short? most likely bc a member of that sub actually killed himself over being 5'5. even his 6'5 dad and 5'0 mum treated him like shit bc of it (ironic how even short women hate short men even tho most times they're the ones who create them). he got a gf but her friends and family did everything they could to convince her that she should leave him bc he was too short, with success. if you're a short man, women and society in general will do EVERYTHING they can to completely destroy your self esteem, confidence, chances in dating, etc etc, because if thanks to that you become a socially isolated incel or, even better, kys, that'd mean the risk of your bad genes being transferred to the next generations is gone. that's why you see so many women online hating on short muscular men. deep inside they know they're low genetic quality males trying to compensate for their height to get laid, which is absolutely atrocious in the eyes of women. to them, a low genetic quality male having sex is one of the most disgusting things in the world, and they'll do everything they can to avoid it.

Height is cope after 6'1

Can you stop self loathing? Its plenty of short males in the world getting laid, just cuz your 5'5 and ugly doesnt mean you need to keep making height threads everyday

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21449 and makeme183
5'5 (6'5 Dad, 5'0 Mom)
R9MRqQu 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TheDragon, Trilogy and 7 others
Bro just get LL already. If you see a problem then just focus on solving it instead of posting on here. go moneymaxx and get LL so you can be 5'10"

And yes I agree as a late bloomer being a short male is absolutely fucking atrocious. Men and women shit on you. My late growth spurt was a huge blackpill moment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and makeme183
How psychopathic do you have to be to blame your son for being a 5'6 manlet when you married a subhuman 5'0 woman???

Normies are literally subhuman. This is why I support every ISIS fag or incel that goes ER, JFL at having sympathy for normans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, TheDragon, Deleted member 19469 and 6 others
If his imbecile dad didn’t breed with a 5 foot fucking goblina maybe his son wouldn’t have been that short

most entitled whores on earth

the fact she can get a 6 foot 5 mf is further proof foids live on tutorial mode and the son will always suffer from the mothers shitty genes

• +1
Reactions: Beetus677, TheDragon, Deleted member 19469 and 2 others
stupid fucking dad

• +1
Reactions: Beetus677 and TheDragon
Jfl, a 5’0” goblin was never gonna birth a mogger son, never impregnate a women below 5’6”

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, RoyaleWithCheese, Beetus677 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Beetus677 and Deleted member 8869
Bro just get LL already. If you see a problem then just focus on solving it instead of posting on here. go moneymaxx and get LL so you can be 5'10"

And yes I agree as a late bloomer being a short male is absolutely fucking atrocious. Men and women shit on you. My late growth spurt was a huge blackpill moment.
At what age did it happen

At what age did it happen
Went from the shortest in my grade to 6'1" from 15-18. So late but not super late. Was always the short kid prior to that and the difference in how my peers treated me after the spurt was noticeable.

Before my growth spurt i didn't care about height. After my growth spurt I care about it a lot and would kill to be 6'4".

Went from the shortest in my grade to 6'1" from 15-18. So late but not super late. Was always the short kid prior to that and the difference in how my peers treated me after the spurt was noticeable.

Before my growth spurt i didn't care about height. After my growth spurt I care about it a lot and would kill to be 6'4".
I’m 6’2 and I’d kill to be 6’4 too don’t worry heightmogging gives me a dopamine boost