Reminder india has a space program

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
ISRO sent a lunar orbiter, Chandrayaan-1, on 22 October 2008, which discovered lunar water in the form of ice,[23] and the Mars Orbiter Mission, on 5 November 2013, which entered Mars orbit on 24 September 2014, making India the first nation to succeed on its maiden attempt to Mars, as well as the first space agency in Asia to reach Mars orbit.[24] On 18 June 2016, ISRO launched twenty satellites in a single vehicle,[25] and on 15 February 2017, ISRO launched one hundred and four satellites in a single rocket (PSLV-C37), a world record.[26][27] ISRO launched its heaviest rocket, Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle-Mark III (GSLV-Mk III), on 5 June 2017 and placed a communications satellite GSAT-19 in orbit.

Cry more for us.
We will dominate the space

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: draco, chadpreetinthemaking, Lorsss and 1 other person
why don’t u take care of people drinking waters from streets people shit in before worrying about another dimension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, IWantToMax, Hades and 16 others
why don’t u take care of people drinking waters from streets people shit in before worrying about another dimension
Streetshitting is literally a meme.
I've never seen it irl and i havr travelled a lot throughout india.

Keep crying for us and our toilets with bidets

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, Petsmart, john2 and 2 others
Indians live in my head and in outer space rent free

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 3902, diggbicc and 2 others
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, Deleted member 3526, Gengar and 2 others

C71DDEFA C055 4FAE 9595 84DF56CC5A4C
A172ADBF D467 4825 A23B 0EE01A281FB7

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Gengar, PenileFacialSurgery and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
shitting up the space

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and AbandonShip
Tbh what @AbandonShip said is correct. I don't see literally any people shitting in the streets. It's just a meme same as white people norwood a lot which in reality they dont

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 1560 and BigBoy
You’ll become space shitters now as well?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Krezo, BigBoy, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Tbh what @AbandonShip said is correct. I don't see literally any people shitting in the streets. It's just a meme same as white people norwood a lot which in reality they dont
jfl bro white ppl bald the most out of any race. our hair genes are bad. ofc u don’t see people shitting in streets but just bc you don’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1560
Yeah i was surprised by the streetshitting meme when i saw it first cause ive never seen it happrn.

If.someone took a dump on the street where i live tgen people would literally beat the shit out of him lol
You’ll become space shitters now as well?
Yes. And we will shit on the flag of every other country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, diggbicc and Deleted member 1560
Yeah i was surprised by the streetshitting meme when i saw it first cause ive never seen it happrn.

If.someone took a dump on the street where i live tgen people would literally beat the shit out of him lol

Yes. And we will shit on the flag of every other country

I was surprised when I heard asians eat dogs, cats, rats, etc. but when I went to China I saw that it was true. Someone even offered me eat doggy :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc

I didn't know bidets exist outside of Italy

• +1
I was surprised when I heard asians eat dogs, cats, rats, etc. but when I went to China I saw that it was true. Someone even offered me eat doggy :feelsautistic:
People in China eat dogs but its rare

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
I didn't know bidets exist outside of Italy
Bidets are quite common in india.
I legit cant take a shit if the toilet doesnt have a bidet
Northeast indians eat dogs too.
I personally dont see anything wrong with eating dogs

Bidets are quite common in india.
I legit cant take a shit if the toilet doesnt have a bidet

Northeast indians eat dogs too.
I personally dont see anything wrong with eating dogs
I said that to say @LordGodcat is lying. It isnt common to be offerred dog in China.

Im cool with them eating dogs bc they are animals and the equivalent is us eating chickens but I still think its fucked up to eat mans best friend for lunch.

:dafuckfeels: out of my complete family pool Noone has eaten dogs before
Found source
Dog meat is a delicacy among certain Tibeto-Burman communities especially in some states of Northeast India, particularly Mizoram, Nagaland, and Manipur. There are no formal regulation that regulates the dog meat market.

I said that to say @LordGodcat is lying. It isnt common to be offerred dog in China.

Im cool with them eating dogs bc they are animals and the equivalent is us eating chickens but I still think its fucked up to eat mans best friend for lunch.

Some people do eat dogs in China, yes, but it is greatly exaggerated. My family in China offered to take me out one time to try dog meat

Don't poop in space plz

You should name everything after chandrasekhar: chandrasekhar space program, rockets and satellites named chandrasekhar, missions named chandrasekhar, thats all you country is to me: chandrasekhar, chandrasekhar, chandrasekhar and i dont even know how to pronounce that guys name

No rocket for your face

India was a great nation.
Before colonialism or maybe even before abo admixture

But rn the government just needs to like fucking sterilise the low iqs and manlets and incels and let the rest breed to save itself
So really they'll go from around 1 billion to around 1 million but its worth it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3526
I would celebrate, the day when Modi sends a spacecraft full of 80% of India's populations consisting of the genetic garbage and subhuman curries into space, and ejects them out of the spacecraft to get demolished in cold, bitter space. This will solve the population problem too.

@Selfahate .

• JFL
I would celebrate, the day when Modi sends a spacecraft full of 80% of India's populations consisting of the genetic garbage and subhuman curries into space, and ejects them out of the spacecraft to get demolished in cold, bitter space. This will solve the population problem too.
i think only 10% really is compatible with the rest of society tbh. abo breeding has really fucked them up

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and john2
I like samosas

• +1
i think only 10% really is compatible with the rest of society tbh. abo breeding has really fucked them up
What ridicules me is - how TF are women attracted to such subhumans with 0 sexual dimorphism, and how do they even breed lol?

Meanwhile other white countries with Chad's and Stacie's have low population.

Fuck, haven't these curries ever heard of birth control and condoms?

What ridicules me is - how TF are women attracted to such subhumans with 0 sexual dimorphism, and how do they even breed lol?

Meanwhile other white countries with Chad's and Stacie's have low population.

Fuck, haven't these curries ever heard of birth control and condoms?
every since they've been colonised, india has been a shithole and its just low caste untouchables who hold positions in the government, partially resulting in this socially-backward population. ever since europe colonised india, people have just been indoctrinated, subconsciously or consciously that the whites are superior, and this is still what they believe deep down.

ancient india had an order, and a hierarchy, with the low caste pajeet curries at the bottom and never allowed to breed with the lighter skinned more caucasian indians at the top, and that's why it thrived

countries as big as india really struggle to exist, especially as a democracy..and thats why corruption is so prevalant and successful.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and john2
every since they've been colonised, india has been a shithole and its just low caste untouchables who hold positions in the government, partially resulting in this socially-backward population. ever since europe colonised india, people have just been indoctrinated, subconsciously or consciously that the whites are superior, and this is still what they believe deep down.

ancient india had an order, and a hierarchy, with the low caste pajeet curries at the bottom and never allowed to breed with the lighter skinned more caucasian indians at the top, and that's why it thrived

countries as big as india really struggle to exist, especially as a democracy..and thats why corruption is so prevalant and successful.
I agree bro, India actually used to be like the US in the ancient times. Until the latter rules fucked things up.

To me India is like a girl who gets raped and then gets murdered.

First it got raped through the Muslim invasions and Empire.
Then it totally got butchered to death when the British came and fucked it over for once and for all.

India is pretty much dead now lmao. Just subhuman, oppressed zombies rotting over there. Everyone thinks of India as a joke, hell, it's a literal meme now lol.

• +1
Reactions: bossman
I agree bro, India actually used to be like the US in the ancient times. Until the latter rules fucked things up.

To me India is like a girl who gets raped and then gets murdered.
First it got raped through the Muslim invasions and Empire.
Then it totally got butchered to death when the British came and fucked it over for once and for all.

India is pretty much dead now lmao. Just subhuman, oppressed zombies rotting over there. Everyone thinks of India as a joke, hell, it's a literal meme now lol.
The Muslim invasions weren't especially bad, it kept Indian resources in India, but it is said that the UK stole 32 trillion dollars from India during its occupation there. India's the respected woman who got raped and is looked down upon in the conservative village tbh.

The fact that the Indians are laughed at throughout the world is not mostly Britain's fault. It's Pajeet's fault that he said bob and vegana. Getting rid of the abos asap and investing in some fucking education instead of vanity projects is the way forward, and perhaps it will happen. Who knew all the shit that would happen in 2020 and its only just January jfl

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and john2
India was a great nation.
Before colonialism or maybe even before abo admixture

But rn the government just needs to like fucking sterilise the low iqs and manlets and incels and let the rest breed to save itself
So really they'll go from around 1 billion to around 1 million but its worth it
south asian were australoid to begin with then they raped iranid and Caucasian to become north indid gods

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
south asian were australoid to begin with then they raped iranid and Caucasian to become north indid gods
How many times do i have to say this.

Indiams arent australoids or abos.

Even south indians have 0 similarity with abos.

Recent genetic studies confirm it

• +1

What country are you from?

How many times do i have to say this.

Indiams arent australoids or abos.

Even south indians have 0 similarity with abos.

Recent genetic studies confirm it
they do lol
even we as pure caucasian have 13% percent Australoid in us
which gives us slayer brow bridge

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and AbandonShip
You are the most retarded person I know if you think one of the earliest civilisations to invent language, urban planning, sewage systems etc, were an australoid people.

You are the most retarded person I know if you think one of the earliest civilisations to invent language, urban planning, sewage systems etc, were an australoid people.
look it up

Genetic evidence suggests that ancient indus valley people were dravidians.

I thought that was the ancient greeks and romans

look it up
Also the most retarded thing I know if you think anthropological theories are 100% true, cos let me tell you sonny, there's a lot of theories explaining the origin of Indians
I thought that was the ancient greeks and romans
Indus Valley Civilisation my friend, some even propose a link between them and ancient mesopotamia

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Also the most retarded thing I know if you think anthropological theories are 100% true, cos let me tell you sonny, there's a lot of theories explaining the origin of Indians
I trust the most scientific and agreed upon ones.

Indus valley people were dravidians who migrated to southern india after aryan invasion

Indus Valley Civilisation my friend, some even propose a link between them and ancient mesopotamia
The golden age of mathematic and science in india was during the aryan/vedic civilisation not indus valley

I trust the most scientific and agreed upon ones.

Indus valley people were dravidians who migrated to southern india after aryan invasion
Dravidians weren't dark skinned to start with either, the dravidians that stayed North aren't dark skinned are they?
Dravidians only became dark skinned after Veddoid admixture, and so the majority are still Caucasoid

Dravidians weren't dark skinned to start with either, the dravidians that stayed North aren't dark skinned are they?
Dravidians only became dark skinned after Veddoid admixture, and so the majority are still Caucasoid
Dravidian are unique to the indian subcontinent and grouped into caucasoids.

Abo admixture doesnt exist significantly in india.