Reminder: It's Never Over

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Pretty sure at least 90% of people on this forum mog this guy and yet he youtubemaxxed and received a high tier femcel gf. Yes they are both quite bad looking however it is possible to get your looksmatch if you are nt and socialmaxxed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: materialistic, currylightskin, Lygodactylus and 5 others
Pretty sure at least 90% of people on this forum mog this guy and yet he youtubemaxxed and received a high tier femcel gf. Yes they are both quite bad looking however it is possible to get your looksmatch if you are nt and socialmaxxed.
View attachment 1667992
He got two girlfriend before his fame anyway, as an unemployed ugly guy that sits home all day. Played the numbers game good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Lygodactylus, ROTTING and 1 other person
Brb let everyone here just get lots of clout from a video rng blowing up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teracoper, Anchor_Ship and Bonez
its over it you want a stacy, of course everyone can get a gf:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, zeke714 and Deleted member 15827
He got two girlfriend before his fame anyway, as an unemployed ugly guy that sits home all day. Played the numbers game good tbh
how's that even possible lol

in the video he said he was abused and she wouldn't even walk with him in public, dunno if I would call that a girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 29167, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
its over it you want a stacy, of course everyone can get a gf:lul:
nigga you're deluded if you want stacy but you are MTN or below. Stacy only possible for HTN and above.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Anchor_Ship
just become an incel celebrity theory @BrendioEEE

nigga you're deluded if you want stacy but you are MTN or below. Stacy only possible for HTN and above.
thats why i say its over, also mtn can't get stacy unless rich

He mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: materialistic and Foreverbrad
pretty sure 95% of this forum could get a LTB easily but it's over cause most of us are standardcels

• Hmm...
Reactions: Matthias8272
pretty sure 95% of this forum could get a LTB easily but it's over cause most of us are standardcels
I would dumpster dive into the depths of hell until i find a shit smeared boot and lick the sole, that boot being a women

• So Sad
Reactions: Bonez
if he really does then you should williamwallacemaxx fellow scotlandcel

"Incel steals WW sword from tower near Stirling and goes ER "

Hah I'd not be able to lift the fucking thing :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
i don't want my looksmatch, that's the issue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 18931
"Incel steals WW sword from tower near Stirling and goes ER "

Hah I'd not be able to lift the fucking thing :forcedsmile:
brutal he was a 6'7 giga mogger who fought English incels in the field with his massive sword meanwhile his descendants rot on looksmax.org and can't even pick up his sword let alone swing it. Over for scotlandcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Foreverbrad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
it's not just about having a gf

people here want to ascend to at least above average looking, improve their quality of life and be treated good in society and therefore get a good looking gf without making tons of efforts / betabux

lol if it was just about getting a gf no matter if it's a landwhale then nobody is an incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, EverythingMaxxer and Momolooksmax
View attachment 1667992
mogs me to hell and back

View attachment 1667992
He mogs me by skin quality

nobody deserves to live anyways, should we kill all?:lul:
Ok, then what makes you so entitled to kill everyone else but not yourself first?

You can do mental gymnastics all you want but you haven’t answered my first question. We judge girls (rightfully so) about being hypergamous, so why is it ok for non-chads to demand a Stacy?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 18931
Ok, then what makes you so entitled to kill everyone else but not yourself first?

You can do mental gymnastics all you want but you haven’t answered my first question. We judge girls (rightfully so) about being hypergamous, so why is it ok for non-chads to demand a Stacy?
i can want whatever i want tbh there is no reason or mental gymnastics behind it and if i don't deserve it i won't get it so simple. why you are so annoyed?:lul:

most people are failures, they never invent anything, they produce waste and destroy the planet including me and you, if you go by the deserving and entitlement mental gymnastic argument that you started then 99% deserve to die since barely 1% has ideal iq,looks, genetics, resources and most aren't benefiting human race by any means.
also i never complain about hypergamy, i find most girls subhuman like most girls find most guys ugly:lul: