REMINDER: MEN ARE ACTUALLY THE GENTLER SEX

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Contrary to what you have been brainwashed to believe, men are actually the ones who feel sympathy and actually care about other humans. We are on the whole far more sentimental, noble, empathetic, romantic(to those we truly love), self-sacrificing, and open minded than foids who are largely much less caring, much more narcissistic, primal, self-serving, cold hearted, greedy, and less likely to aim for noble pursuits. Don't forget who broke the first law and tempted Adam with the forbidden fruit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 245
I'm very evil.

Perhaps why i have cancer, Allah sent punishment.

• +1
Reactions: JMax
We are by no means gentler. I do agree that we are more caring and shit. But physically, we are more aggressive.

ViolentWomen2

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
We are by no means gentler. I do agree that we are more caring and shit. But physically, we are more aggressive.

I think he meant mental.

Obviously we are the physically stronger sex

I think he meant mental.
No, I still wouldn't agree with that. A high T brain isn't gentle. Its main existence is to find ways for survival. That means having a stoic and hard mindset. That means having no remorse.

Lol if you actually think men are gentle mentally.

No, I still wouldn't agree with that. A high T brain isn't gentle. Its main existence is to find ways for survival. That means having a stoic and hard mindset. That means having no remorse.

Lol if you actually think men are gentle mentally.

No men aren't gentle but, there are more real than Women.

Idk how to describe it. Men make up all the onetis shit don't they?

I can confirm from steroid use that Testosterone = Happy 24/7

When you are on high Test you feel very happy and powerful, almost like you could fight off wild wolves with a sharp stick, you definitely feel the aggression and power from it but it is no where near as dangerous as alcohol which makes people lose their shit in a second

It is high estrogen levels that make men moody and emotional, women are most crazy during that period of the month for a reason

• Woah
Reactions: noped
foids are heartless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back