Reminder: No incel in PSL history has ever been able to pinpoint why Lachowski is good-looking

Chico fucking hiss stacy wife while you obsess over his face it's over

Ok dude It's 1 am and i have 2 final exams the next two days, ill save this post and whenever I have time I will explain it and show why kater is a fraud
Explain only why chico has the best harmony I want only this

kater has a narrower face and a general less good jaw, while chico has defined cheekbones and face structure, kater looks more rounded and less defined
kater also is in worse lighting
That’s isn’t harmony

kater has a narrower face and a general less good jaw, while chico has defined cheekbones and face structure, kater looks more rounded and less defined
kater also is in worse lighting
reminder that kater puts makeup on and ton of filters i dont have time now but you may find some old tiktok or smth where looks completely different without them, if i correctly remember his eyebrows are practically non existing

reminder that kater puts makeup on and ton of filters i dont have time now but you may find some old tiktok or smth where looks completely different without them, if i correctly remember his eyebrows are practically non existing
Thats are true hut his features aren’t balanced?

Screenshot 20230619 005305 DuckDuckGo

bro💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29167
@drop can this faggot get banned for harrassing us??

i hate you

• +1
Reactions: william2605
Harmony = good-elite eye area + good-elite bone/prominence.

Chico has top tier bone and elite eye area. Do I win an Amazon gift card?

LOL what autist
I mean, you can see the angurlity in his face, it's top tier, but it's not prominent. It's why he won't look good with age, and why he won't look good when the photo/lighting flattens his face. It's pretty straightforward. Now pay up.

I mean, you can see the angurlity in his face, it's top tier, but it's not prominent. It's why he won't look good with age, and why he won't look good when the photo/lighting flattens his face. It's pretty straightforward. Now pay up.
The question is why his harmony is so high

The question is why his harmony is so high

Answer these:

Is it possible to have poor eye and great harmony?
Is it possible to have poor bone structure and great harmony?
Is it possible to have poor eye area and poor bone structure and good harmony?
Is it possible to have elite bone structure and elite eye area but poor harmony?

If you are serious about the OP question, and not just a troll, then you should be able to easily answer all of those questions with "yes" or "no". Beyond you fucking weirdos fanboying a model, it's pretty clear why he is elite tier, but beyond that, you guys are just arguing over whatever you think you look like.

Answer these:

Is it possible to have poor eye and great harmony?
Is it possible to have poor bone structure and great harmony?
Is it possible to have poor eye area and poor bone structure and good harmony?
Is it possible to have elite bone structure and elite eye area but poor harmony?

If you are serious about the OP question, and not just a troll, then you should be able to easily answer all of those questions with "yes" or "no". Beyond you fucking weirdos fanboying a model, it's pretty clear why he is elite tier, but beyond that, you guys are just arguing over whatever you think you look like.
are you telling me that the fact that all its features are top tier makes it harmonious?

@ripcordgod1
@orangomango2003
Go!

Last edited:
are you telling me that the fact that all its features are top tier makes it harmonious?
you’re obsessing with a male face 24/7 you completely lost your mind you schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Best forum poster. The daily Chico thread gives me a much-needed sense of continuity in my life

IMG 1361

Can we end this clown thread for the love of god

Why do u want to analyze harmony of a LTN?

His features go along together very well, everything in good ratios.

View attachment 2268735I'm disappointed by incels thinking that they know it better than normies when everything they've got to say is "harmony". Jfl , what does that even mean? Every normie would say that Lachowski's features fit together perfectly but that doesn't explain shit
His face is perfectly symmetrical with all features harmonizing. He has no failoes, good pheno and top tier eye area.

View attachment 2268735I'm disappointed by incels thinking that they know it better than normies when everything they've got to say is "harmony". Jfl , what does that even mean? Every normie would say that Lachowski's features fit together perfectly but that doesn't explain shit

Are you retarded he has a wider mid mandible wide mandible sharp facial taper a youthful. Full head of hair healthy aegyo sal wider neck this guy hit the genetic lottery

Come?

le sue proporzioni facciali e i rapporti misurati sono tutti buoni. Rapporto midface, ESR ecc.
Chico has a wider mid mandible his jaw is more squared and he doesn't have the wierd like around his cheeks also Chico has a more positively projected chin
What mean this with harmony ?lol

What mean this with harmony ?lol

He just looks incredible good because he has many desirable traits I don't understand the gay worship of this site though

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
How many people has OP messaged for Christs' sake? What does he want, a 45-page long PhD thesis on Chico's harmony?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Just is.
Scientifically the only thing that can be said undisputably is symmetry is universally attractive.
His height has something to do with it. His neck is like really long.

Becuase he’s a beautiful man, and you just can’t help but get lost in his eyes

averageness hypothesis

How many people has OP messaged for Christs' sake? What does he want, a 45-page long PhD thesis on Chico's harmony?
no one gave me an adequate explanation not even you and you never answered me again