Reminder: no surgery for your genes

D

Dog

Banned
Therefore it's all cope, you'll never overcome your biological limits, best just be happy with what you goy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
Posting users who might be interested: @8PSLcel

Great motivation thread man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Jigen, poopoohead and 5 others
My facial ratios are perfect. I don't need surgey.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Oberyn
even if you altered yourself to look good, your genes will always be recessed birdcels

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 19294 and Dog
That’s definitely the case for height as LL will make you look unproportional and retarded.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen and roping3264
We need to ascend for real.

By escaping the simulation

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
Kill yourself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17920, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Why Motivation instead of Over tag?

im gonna rope im out buddyboyos for real theres nothing for me to live for

jfl i remember u form my dsic ahaha

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Therefore it's all cope, you'll never overcome your biological limits, best just be happy with what you goy
Yeah but you can marry to a good looking girl or tall girl so you can have taller and good looking kids

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, chrisN and Dog
Idgaf about my genes

Yeah but you can marry to a good looking girl or tall girl so you can have taller and good looking kids
Yeah but she'll smell if you got surgery cuz you'll give off a fake aura which will cause her to distrust you

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Blah Blah Blah Shut Up GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, twilight, Oberyn and 1 other person
Yeah but she'll smell if you got surgery cuz you'll give off a fake aura which will cause her to distrust you
Yes, but it will be too late for her to know and you put your dick in her pussy and take your chance. Isn't that what you want?

poorcel cope

she'll smell if you got surgery

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Exactly why hardmaxxing is cope. Even if you ascend, your kids will inherit your shit genes

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 21340 and Dog
The copers are here, we know certain traits are influenced by different hormones. You can't just change the bones or slap plastic on them and become sexually desirable. There will always be a disconnect between how you look and the subliminal pheromone signals that you give off

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Exactly why hardmaxxing is cope. Even if you ascend, your kids will inherit your shit genes
if your goal is to slay its not cope
if your goal is to give your children good genes then ye sure its cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dog
even if you altered yourself to look good, your genes will always be recessed birdcels
it's not that simple. my grandma is super recessed polish cel, but my mom, her daughter, was an aryan goddess, and her dad is polish too, but she is blond hair blue eyes. my dad is hypermasculine sean connery type. but i am giga recessed birdcel who looks like my grandmother. my dad wrist mogs me to oblivion even though he is 76.

i think my mom's anxiety suppressed prenatal testosterone and fucked my gene expression.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
it's not that simple. my grandma is super recessed polish cel, but my mom, her daughter, was an aryan goddess, and her dad is polish too, but she is blond hair blue eyes. my dad is hypermasculine sean connery type. but i am giga recessed birdcel who looks like my grandmother. my dad wrist mogs me to oblivion even though he is 76.

i think my mom's anxiety suppressed prenatal testosterone and fucked my gene expression.
luckpill

The copers are here, we know certain traits are influenced by different hormones. You can't just change the bones or slap plastic on them and become sexually desirable. There will always be a disconnect between how you look and the subliminal pheromone signals that you give off
Schizocel

damn so many good ignores in this thread what a goldmine

your genes are set in stone, the outcome isn't, your environment changes the way your genes are expressed.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
That’s definitely the case for height as LL will make you look unproportional and retarded.
being tall and unproportional > being short and proportional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 17920 and khvirgin
just gaslight and make her think it’s her genes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
if your goal is to slay its not cope
if your goal is to give your children good genes then ye sure its cope
if you are retarded enough to marry a girl and have kids you’re arent blackpilled enough to begin with

being tall and unproportional > being short and proportional
Then it will be easier to tell if you got LL. Females will laugh even harder at you.

you'll never overcome your biological limits
true, even hardmaxing require a certain base to begin with, but this doesn't mean you should give up and do nothing

everyone can grab at least a +1 PSL

Depends on how much you lengthen
Yeah but if you are a turbo manlet you are going to need to lengthen a lot. Imagine paying almost a 100K$ and possibly paralyzing yourself at 5'4 just to get 2-3 inches lmfao you will still be a subhuman at 5'7.

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen