Reminder: None of the Models you see on here look like their pictures

You cant rate then. Regardless of what kind of picture it is, facial structure stays the same
Nope.

The guy had IPD issues. And terrible forward growth.

And all he needed is doing the shots slightly from the side so wide IPD is negated.

And for his face, he did the photos in dim lights, so that the nasolabials were smoothed out. Looks Chadlite.

But whatever you believe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
Nope.

The guy had IPD issues. And terrible forward growth.

And all he needed is doing the shots slightly from the side so wide IPD is negated.

And for his face, he did the photos in dim lights, so that the nasolabials were smoothed out. Looks Chadlite.

But whatever you believe.
Well then he just frauded hard. You werent seeing him really

Beckies will always be beckies
View attachment 2230328
And stacies will always be stacies
View attachment 2230329

Same applies to men @Gioscottii
the first girl is subhuman frauding as becky, second girl is gigastacy looksminned to stacylite, also remember lens distortion is more forgiving towards girls than towards guys
Tbh, i think it is visa versa.

ANYONE can look good in model shots.

Angles + lights + makeup = guaranteed Chad even out of a subhuman.

But looking good in a candid, without makeup and good lights... with minimal angle frauding... is literally task impossible for most people under 90-percentile face.
yep, chico is the one of the only people I've ever seen who can look good during candids, where for most other guys I've seen, would look subhuman in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Artemis
Looksmatched in 2023.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16357, Interested and 3 others
I have seen quite a few. Not just Chads, but GIGA-chads. Like literally runway-model tier guys. You meet them once a year in Helsinki.

And I can certainly say that I did not fall on my knees when they were passing by :soy:

Also. 50% of their mog was that they were well groomed, muscular, and TALL.

Also, i was in Turkey and saw some Chadlets. They did NOT mog. Their face was like 99-percentile. But they were like 5'7. They were NOT mogging shit. :feelsokman:

Not sure on those models but it really sticks out IRL when a guy is like 6'3" and built with a Chadlite level face. Those guys probably stick out more than these models if status isnt known.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Not a big difference? Are u kidding me?
What's the original source for the study? I've been trying to find it. I think @5.5psl posted it too, I just need it in future for when he makes more "is X height too tall" threads lmao.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and 5.5psl

@Graham the study

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, tombradylover and Graham
cope they look even better IRL with forward growth, 3 D facial depth and shadows.

of course their candid pictures taken with Androids are distorded as fuck even at long range.

professional cameras without editiong look closer to reality.

What’s the study say? Looks play a much more significant role than height after a certain threshold?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
What’s the study say? Looks play a much more significant role than height after a certain threshold?
Yes, and that height starts to be detrimental after 6ft 4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and 5.5psl
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham
What's the original source for the study? I've been trying to find it. I think @5.5psl posted it too, I just need it in future for when he makes more "is X height too tall" threads lmao.
Lmk if u need anything else. I wouldn’t bother arguing it’s pointless. Anyone with a brain by now knows face>height for female attraction. I think big dudes get offended when ppl say shit like that but it’s the truth.
Height still second most important feature tho it’s not cope at all and is the X factor for normal face guys (most of the population)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 15539
most people look better in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Source of these tailes?
source: real life.

being photogenic doesn't mean you look good, it means you have the kind if proportions that respond well to lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
source: real life.

being photogenic doesn't mean you look good, it means you have the kind if proportions that respond well to lens distortion.
So mirror is better than camera?

What study is this?
I got it from @Reckless Turtle the goat

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I got it from @Reckless Turtle the goat
What percentile face am I?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
What percentile face am I?
Easily 96-100 percentile.
Easy chad/chadlite facially.
Keep in mind the biggest benefits come from contact initiation with foids when ur at least 96th percentile face according to the study

Don`t get me wrong, they all look good IRL as well but NOTHING compared to the pictures you see posted here over and over again.

Just as one example: Lachowski in the Pictures you see on here vs IRL:
View attachment 2230121

View attachment 2230118

Barret:
View attachment 2230124
View attachment 2230123

Gandy:
View attachment 2230125
View attachment 2230127

Gandy still mogs the hardest tbh
Water just read my thread https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-ugly-ass.749015/page-2#post-11738460 i larped as incel and showed my photos before looksmax and they rated my ltn “its over” yet my dating life shows other wise