Reminder of how delusional foids are

What are the chances of such a coincidence :lul: :lul: :lul:
Seriously crazy. I first saw it on wyladcel's instagram in summer 2022 though, so technically we both stole it.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 2391901
Wow she's pretty critical, huh!
View attachment 2391903
Damn.. brutal!
View attachment 2391904
Holy shit, she's really dogging these fucks! She must be a stacy, right?
View attachment 2391907
Oh ok, she says she's attractive on her post.View attachment 2391910
Oh she's a 7.5 in South Korea? Must be pretty good looking, let's see her face.
View attachment 2391911

shocked mr bean GIF
shocked mr bean GIF
shocked mr bean GIF

Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF
Funny GIF

JFL holy fuck.
Girls will tell you your standards are too high, and then look like this and want a chad.
Also, JFL, she's BWC only as well.

@B1B2 @Xangsane @arabpsycho @Eli @goo25 @emeraldglass @IwantToLooksMaxx @sebsyx @Zer0/∞ @fatlooksmaxxer @gymcel_retard @Skywalker @ike57 @Dr. Moggenheimer @Dr. Mog @Thesoloist22 @IMOGYOU @Danish_Retard @BrahminBoss i@Chico Chicowski @Solaris @astralo @Blond3cel @NerdcelThundercok @BloodClot @JudgeandJury @thecel 0kami123@0kami123 @trumpwillwin @defezman @juste @thereallegend @TDTaykurso @SubSigma @rand anon @zv1212 @Arborist @Lebgfinal @badg96 @dimorphism @cancercell @badg96 @Manchild @goldpill @Iasacrko @Reformed @zan @khvirgin @Jase @NerdcelThundercok @UglyItalian @christian2710 turkproducer@turkproducer @ccwwarrior @vicecity @MaestheticMaso @Maesthetic @Kamui @try2beme @Pretty @overtier1011 @TheDragon @RAMU KAKA @DelonLover1999 @banks @R.Shami @inferiorpispot234

Legitimately one of the ugliest girls I’ve ever seen. Don’t know you guys say Asian foids are hot they are the worst looking race of women Easily

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and 0hMan
She is genetic trash