REMINDER: SEARCH EVERY MOUNTAIN, VILLAGE, SHORE, CITY OR COUNTRY

Not gonna happen
I don´t know that.. however thinking that you can be in happy relationships is stupid. Such thing doesn´t exist. If it´s anything this should be your persued for it´s the onlything worth and dignifying. Marriage should be worth for the effort. If your wife is a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I wanna break ur hollow skull nigga
Lets associate to rape this whore
 1 1 1
D00BE990 C861 4B42 9EFA 89D04FF2B358

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13094, Deleted member 10913 and isis_Bleach
Imagine so pathetic you can't keep a woman around

M\

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13094 and Deleted member 10987
jfl this is what you get out of it? no words.. what a retard
I don't think you're capable of reading graphs, and you also settle for mediocrity, have fun roaming eastern Europe lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13094, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
I don't think you're capable of reading graphs, and you also settle for mediocrity, have fun roaming eastern Europe lol
idc about eastern Europe. If i can't read then read it for me lol

• +1
We need to skullfuck this kid. but I’m scared of xenoestrogens going down my cockhole considering all the soy this nigga guzzles
I will put steroids on my cock then

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13094 and isis_Bleach
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13094 and Deleted member 10913
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13094 and WadlowMaxxing
I'm not a special ed teacher, good luck in the real world
you´re a male whore. That´s why. Now fuck off from my thread, what a waste of space

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
you´re a male whore. That´s why. Now fuck off from my thread, what a waste of space
You're retarded, enjoy roaming eastern Europe for your virgin wife that you will never keep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13094
You're retarded, enjoy roaming eastern Europe for your virgin wife that you will never keep.
i have no need to go there fuckhead. Get it in your thick skull, We Turks are from Anatolia. I have a country now go yourself to eastern europe ffs. Enjoy your cumbucket whore and stop projecting your views. I asked you one time to properly explain rhese graphs and you fucked off.

Now do it again and take off

• +1
i have no need to go there fuckhead. Get it in your thick skull, We Turks are from Anatolia. I have a country now go yourself to eastern europe ffs. Enjoy your cumbucket whore and stop projecting your views. I asked you one time to properly explain rhese graphs and you fucked off.

Now do it again and take off
Dnrd this cope, enjoy eastern europe pathetic slime lmfao continue to type paragraph when you cant even read graphs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13094 and Deleted member 10913
Dnrd this cope, enjoy eastern europe pathetic slime lmfao continue to type paragraph when you cant even read graphs
fuck off this thread already. dogshit faggot.
Stoning GIFs | Tenor

• Love it
  • Ugh..
@puyi gtfo of this thread already dogshit sodomite

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 13094
there is a gene to do with cheating apparantely. dna test theory or over

• Woah
  • +1
Taken together, 7R+ were almost twice as likely to have engaged in promiscuous sex, and, when they were unfaithful, 7R+ individuals reported more than 50% more extra-pair copulation partners than 7R- individuals
the study says that the chance is higher... It can also be that the latter are who keep themselves for marriage. Then again what does this take away from the original post?

the study says that the chance is higher... It can also be that the latter are who keep themselves for marriage. Then again what does this take away from the original post?
i don't think you're guaranteed a non whore wife by marrying someone with the 7- variation, but it seems like the 7+ variation could actually be an inherent genetic predisposition to being sluts and so something to be wary about. but obviously in this case,it is probably the case that environmental factors > genetic factors because degenerate society is most likely the reason there's more whores than ever

• +1