Reminder Surgery isn’t that expensive

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Saw a post about a guy buying a house with his 400k inheritance no mentions of surgery JFL

Majority of the fags here are students with no jobs, those with actual jobs who can afford surgery have already done it and left the forum.

Surgery isn’t even fucking expensive

£10k shitbox

Rhinoplasty is £5k

Genioplasty £5k

2 surgeries there

Muh downpayment for house nigga you are subhuman what do you need a house for? So you can reproduce with an ugly becky and continue the cycle of inceldom fucking clown.

This forums fucking shit because no one does the softmaxxing and no one does the hardmaxxing, and the ones that do hardmax never talk about it gay forum your honestly better off joining a bodybuilding forum for gym advice and a cosmetic surgery forum for surgery and surgeon advice.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Deleted member 38639, shalomnigga and 14 others
Most people here are Indian NEETs or people in actual mental wards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 38639, Deleted member 51551 and 6 others
for the basic surgeries yeah

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, NarrowBones and plukee
most people finance cars they don’t pay it full

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
whats the best cosmetic forum niggas?

Interests are extremely high atm.

I'm putting my savings in stock and going back for education this summer, when I come back I hope interests will have gone down.

But rn, all loans I'm eligible for have 18% interest min bro 😭 😭 😭
I'll financially cripple myself for the rest of my life for what, 40k€ in surgeries? That's beyond retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

I'm putting my savings in stock and going back for education this summer, when I come back I hope interests will have gone down.

I'll financially cripple myself for the rest of my life for what, 40k€ in surgeries? That's beyond retarded.
Yeah wtf is wrong with interest rates nowadays shit is scary.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

But nigger you look good, you don't need surgeries, just softmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah wtf is wrong with interest rates nowadays shit is scary.
They put a stupid amount of money into the economy during COVID lockdowns, so now the middleclass and lower will have to pay.

Fuck this country, trying to axe education before I get my slice of the pie too, I fucking hate this place.

But nigger you look good, you don't need surgeries, just softmaxx.
Yeah, I'm going back to gymnasiet this summer, I'll only have time to get hairline lowering and do 1 steroid cycle.

I did plan on getting surgeries before, but it's impossible for me now because I had 6 months of NEETdom because of depression. If I had just worked there I could've afforded the surgeries I wanted... Well barely...

I'm 50000DKK away, I can technically get trimax+zygo implants before, but then I'll be bloated during my last year. I'd rather just get chin filler and get lean.

But I feel true ascension is so close, it's within my grasp, like 13 months more at min wage and I'll be able to afford everything I want.

Honestly for something that could literally completely change your life, 5k is something I’d be willing to pay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, Deleted member 51551, Deleted member 21345 and 1 other person
Yeah, I'm going back to gymnasiet this summer, I'll only have time to get hairline lowering and do 1 steroid cycle.

I did plan on getting surgeries before, but it's impossible for me now because I had 6 months of NEETdom because of depression. If I had just worked there I could've afforded the surgeries I wanted... Well barely...

I'm 50000DKK away, I can technically get trimax+zygo implants before, but then I'll be bloated during my last year. I'd rather just get chin filler and get lean.

But I feel true ascension is so close, it's within my grasp, like 13 months more at min wage and I'll be able to afford everything I want.
Where would you get zygos and trimax and how much would that cost you? I am getting malarimplants and genioplasty this summer 🥰🥰 for 13k. But I might wait and go for jaw implants too😇. But yeah I am more of an oldcel than you are i am like 21 and I just got done with my first uni semester so time is ticking for me.

I'm in Sweden and have a similar plan, feels weird going back though since I'll be older than everyone

Hope I can live some nice last teen years :feelsrope: