reminder that blacks once outbreed asian men in a whole country and that they can do it again

max_frisch

max_frisch

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
madagascar

pnas.1704906114fig06.jpeg
Madagaskar-Lage-WM-TUBS1.png

Migraciones_austronesias.png

In a recent island-wide survey the male-only Y chromosomes of African origin are more common than those of East Asian origin, but it varies depending on the study (70.7 vs. 20.7 or 51% vs 34%).[5] However the mtDNA lineages, passed down from mother to child, are the opposite (42.4% African origin vs. 50.1% East Asian origin).[6][7]

beyond brutal. what basically happened is that malaysian men sailed with their women from asia to madagascar in africa. and then bbc (men only) came and made children with the asian women while the asian men remained incel and this is why madagascar is the only country in the world where blasians are the majority

bbc = biological weapons

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lil truecel, thereallegend, Lawton88 and 8 others
finasteride made you bbc cuck

// Makhachev

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
Lifefuel for @traveler

finasteride made you bbc cuck

// Makhachev
im not on finasteride bc im not receeding. would have no problem to take finasteride and definitely will in case it’s necessary. dont wanna become a bald cuck

keep coping nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Ova. Their president is a high class mongol tho

im not on finasteride bc im not receeding. would have no problem to take finasteride and definitely will in case it’s necessary. dont wanna become a bald cuck

keep coping nigga
funny how u losers throw around word coping , i came back home from eastern ukraine trenches fighting for SOVIET people and slayed 16 models since and my wife isnt aware. what coping for me, life is good

// Makhachev

in the history of the bbc only arabs and portugese could prevent getting blacked on a massic scale.

arabs: despite importing way more black slaves you dont find much black arabs (even though they exist but in small numbers) because black slaves got castrated by arabs most of the time

portugese: portugese transported bbc to brasil and the kap verdes island. it was male portugese only in these area and hence all the mulattos there are mostly a product of male portugese and sheboons (rape mostly)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
funny how u losers throw around word coping , i came back home from eastern ukraine trenches fighting for SOVIET people and slayed 16 models since and my wife isnt aware. what coping for me, life is good

// Makhachev

i dont wqnt to waste much words, only this:

i mog you in every dimension, never forget this.

• Hmm...
i mog you in every dimension, never forget this.
you are a cuckold, a german loser. my grandfather raped your whore mother

// Likhachev

you are a cuckold, a german loser. my grandfather raped your whore mother

// Likhachev
doubt it bc all my ancestors come close from the dutch border

my one greatgrandfather whoever at the eastern front (ukraine, belarus)

he probably murdered a lot of untermenschen. i never meet him but he was a very nice guy i got told. he lived a very happy and wealthy life in western germany 🥲

stay mad

• Hmm...
What race are you, OP?

doubt it bc all my ancestors come close from the dutch border

my one greatgrandfather whoever at the eastern front (ukraine, belarus)

he probably murdered a lot of untermenschen. i never meet him but he was a very nice guy i got told. he lived a very happy and wealthy life in western germany 🥲

stay mad
you are incel who makes all threads about finasteride and hairloss
you are married to an ugly roastie whore
my gradfather fought in berlin and had a lot of fun with german bitches

// Makhachev

Not in the presence of whites
Blacks are certainly more masculine and attractive than the average asian man but they are not competition to the white man
Especially when eastern foids are the topic

you are incel who makes all threads about finasteride and hairloss
you are married to an ugly roastie whore
my gradfather fought in berlin and had a lot of fun with german bitches

// Makhachev

we move in circles. everything has been said.

i mog. end of story

im a loser who thinks by keeping replying and trying to have the last word i will somehow avoid the mog even though the mog is inevitable. i got mogged. its over
yes, guess after this you can only talk to yourself.

in the history of the bbc only arabs and portugese could prevent getting blacked on a massic scale.

arabs: despite importing way more black slaves you dont find much black arabs (even though they exist but in small numbers) because black slaves got castrated by arabs most of the time

portugese: portugese transported bbc to brasil and the kap verdes island. it was male portugese only in these area and hence all the mulattos there are mostly a product of male portugese and sheboons (rape mostly)
Agree but peninsular Arabs have a good chunk of SSA admixture

I have 0 African admix from various sites and calculators
But average Iraqi has around 0.8-2% SSA admix

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

This is also cope, black blood flows through Arabs, they never managed to prevent the cucking it’s just that when blacks breed with Arabs the genes aren’t as dominant so an half Arab/black child will still usually look more Arab than black and if that kid has an kid with another Arab then the child’s basically fully Arab as well. Black Arabs weren’t all castrated most just bred into the local population easily being absorbed within a few years. The mongols did the same in Iran

Blacks are certainly more masculine and attractive than the average asian man but they are not competition to the white man
Blacks have worse faces than whites but physically are superior

u got to be low inhib and mass breed

we are seeing it occur in usa and all across europe currently

ethnics being low inhib and having over 5 offspring with white women in masses while white women are aborting pure white offsprings and cheating on white guys

This is also cope, black blood flows through Arabs, they never managed to prevent the cucking it’s just that when blacks breed with Arabs the genes aren’t as dominant so an half Arab/black child will still usually look more Arab than black and if that kid has an kid with another Arab then the child’s basically fully Arab as well. Black Arabs weren’t all castrated most just bred into the local population easily being absorbed within a few years. The mongols did the same in Iran
Oman is borderline curry/black mix
Like a good 1/3 of the population can be considered black
But yes 99% of male black slaves were castrated but they sometimes had children from the female slaves
So don’t take me as an example of what to expect from an Iraqi

Last edited:
im german but i identify as a med bull
What you wrote in OP is bullshit though.

The mtDNA have higher asian origin because there was far more Asian women than black women to start with. Not because of some BBC cuck fantasy you have in mind.

Based on this result, a study suggested that Madagascar was settled approximately 2,200 years ago by a very small group, which consisted of approximately 30 women, where 28 (93%) of them have maritime Southeast Asian descent and 2 (7%) of them have African descent. The Malagasy population existed through the intermixing of the first small founding population.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
yeah but ive seen them with white girls sometimes, even if its just a dance at the club(during a night when 30 yo men are even getting dances)

No bruv look at this
Oman is borderline curry/black mix
Like a good 1/3 of the population can be considered black
View attachment 2060368But yes 99% of male black slaves were castrated but they sometimes had children from the female slaves
I cluster with east Turks PCA plot wise
So don’t take me as an example of what to expect from an Iraqi
Average IraqiView attachment 2060369
The Oman thing is probably partially due to new immigration though. I’m speaking about the actual Arabs who live there. Most black slaves weren’t even castrated arab philosophers even said negro slaves were generally shit once castrated and often never did so for this reason, however slavic slaves weirdly enough were thought to work better when castrated. Though if the slave in question is in the countryside or guard to an Harem he’d be castrated regardless.

But many of my Arab friends who did dna tests on their fathers side had Tyrone’s hiding in there. The castration myth is heavily overplayed

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
u got to be low inhib and mass breed

we are seeing it occur in usa and all across europe currently

ethnics being low inhib and having over 5 offspring with white women in masses while white women are aborting pure white offsprings and cheating on white guys
then where are all these mutt couples

the average asian is a nigger lover

The Oman thing is probably partially due to new immigration though. I’m speaking about the actual Arabs who live there. Most black slaves weren’t even castrated arab philosophers even said negro slaves were generally shit once castrated and often never did so for this reason, however slavic slaves weirdly enough were thought to work better when castrated. Though if the slave in question is in the countryside or guard to an Harem he’d be castrated regardless.

But many of my Arab friends who did dna tests on their fathers side had Tyrone’s hiding in there. The castration myth is heavily overplayed
Arabs are very different autosomal wise, were they Egyptian? Na? Peninsular?

Racism is gay
Black/curry incel makes thread to punch down on low T asians
Gets reminded whites have it easier as a punishment for punching down the easy way
"Waaaaaaa stop being raschist, only I can do that!!!"

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17872

The mtDNA have higher asian origin because there was far more Asian women than black women to start with. Not because of some BBC cuck fantasy you have in mind.
which probably means that there were also very few bbc and majority of of asian men

result: bbc fathered all the children. you cannot make this shit up

its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
which probably means that there were also very few bbc and majority of of asian men

its over
DATS RIETT KANG
ON GAWD

its over
Not necessarily. Men are more likely to migrate to other places than women. So there would be far more black men than black women.

Black people both men and women would have been more successful because they were more adapted to the climate and terrains of Madagascar.

Arabs are very different autosomal wise, were they Egyptian? Na? Peninsular?
Arabs I know are Peninsular. Usually Saudi, Yemen, Omani Kuwaiti in the UK. There’s a few lebense but they are ultra rare

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫

It’s because BBC cucked the Polyneasan SEA Gook boys using BBC. Blacks onyl got cucked due to technological inferiority and their peaceful bbc tendencies (blacks are not aggressive naturally very few African culture were warlike for this reason)

The SEA gooks had same wsr tech as the Bantu and thus they couldn’t beat the Bantu and as both were peaceful chances are is that the BBC BVLLS peacefully cucked the Austroneasan men but it wasn’t like the way Caucasoids cuck people (via rape and oppression due to warlike caucasoid thing)

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
It’s because BBC cucked the Polyneasan SEA Gook boys using BBC. Blacks onyl got cucked due to technological inferiority and their peaceful bbc tendencies (blacks are not aggressive naturally very few African culture were warlike for this reason)

The SEA gooks had same wsr tech as the Bantu and thus they couldn’t beat the Bantu and as both were peaceful chances are is that the BBC BVLLS peacefully cucked the Austroneasan men but it wasn’t like the way Caucasoids cuck people (via rape and oppression due to warlike caucasoid thing)
Speak English. Can't understand a word of what you wrote.

Legit as fuck for Brazil
That's why hardly anyone in Brazil have African Paternal Haplogroups,slaves were incels there.

Speak English. Can't understand a word of what you wrote.
Don’t lie you laughed reading that :lul:

Bascislly I’m saying cucking took place but it was peaceful as blacks are peaceful as a race and so are Austroneasan so both just naturally got along and fucked. Caucasoid races are naturally warlike and look to exploit so mixing would have taken place via conquest and oppression

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Arabs I know are Peninsular. Usually Saudi, Yemen, Omani Kuwaiti in the UK. There’s a few lebense but they are ultra rare
Then of course they will get some SSA admix Except for the Bedouins

And it’s from a distant one/or more female ancestors most likely

Don’t lie you laughed reading that :lul:

Bascislly I’m saying cucking took place but it was peaceful as blacks are peaceful as a race and so are Austroneasan so both just naturally got along and fucked. Caucasoid races are naturally warlike and look to exploit so mixing would have taken place via conquest and oppression
Source on everything you wrote? Nothing in the article says anything like that happened.

BBC cuckold fantasies on full display

Humanity is going back to the jungle, we are all gonna become monkeys
how hard can it be to kill all 370 million blacks. the motherfucker whites should have learned from the Arabs to castrate them.

Main qimg c240b7aee9c4796b3997f72eb98cc50e lq

• JFL
Reactions: bedes
Then of course they will get some SSA admix Except for the Bedouins

And it’s from a distant one/or more female ancestors most likely
No it’s from male ancestors bro I just fucking told you this, the castration myth is overhyped most BBCs slayed the native women and were bred out in 2 generations as Arab genes can override black genes easily.

No it’s from male ancestors bro I just fucking told you this, the castration myth is overhyped most BBCs slayed the native women and were bred out in 2 generations as Arab genes can override black genes easily.
Haplogroup wise
If you mean The haplo group E1b1b, it is very common among Arabs and it’s shared with Africans mostly, and is also found among Greeks

But Arabs have the middle eastern branch of it but not the SSA branch

What was their haplo result?

Haplogroup wise
If you mean The haplo group E1b1b, it is very common among Arabs and it’s shared with Africans mostly, and is also found among Greeks

But Arabs have the middle eastern branch of it but not the SSA branch

What was their haplo result?
I dunno their haplo as haplo means nothing they just did dna text and it had a lot of East African in there. E1B1b isn’t Middle Eastern it’s an BLACK African haplogroup and began in east Africa if an Arab has it it’s because their ancestor was blacked by an Cushitic badboy. NAFRIS have it for this reason but ARABS have the J haplogroup their own distinct haplogroup

I dunno their haplo as haplo means nothing they just did dna text and it had a lot of East African in there. E1B1b isn’t Middle Eastern it’s an BLACK African haplogroup and began in east Africa if an Arab has it it’s because their ancestor was blacked by an Cushitic badboy. NAFRIS have it for this reason but ARABS have the J haplogroup their own distinct haplogroup
You know southern Iraq is only around ~32% J1
I’m R1b so by your logic I got BWC cucked

Arab genes can override black genes easily
its false. Black genes are the dominant , children of a pure black negro and an arab will have curly hair (not straight hair from her mother), black skull and blackish skin tone.

places where Black genes got kinda diluted was places like Argentina and Indian subcontinent. where the population of blacks at starting was like 1 or 2% and without any outside infusion of blacks in three generation blackness got diluted.

Last edited:
You know southern Iraq is only around ~32% J1
I’m R1b so by your logic I got BWC cucked
You did get BWC cucked as leventines spent most of their history being cucked by Europeans… Iraqis are partially Iranic and Iranians have R haplo so Iraqis also got cucked by Iranians. This is common sense

Everybody knows Arabs are mongrels and not a real race they are literally a mix of their own race black/white/Turk/Iranian/mongols/curry

its false. Black genes are the dominant , children of a pure black negro and an arab will have curly hair (not straight hair from her mother), black skull and blackish skin tone.
Nope not true as I know many half black/Arab and the kids come out mostly Arab in pheno, just go to north Sudan for example. Black genes are only DOMINANT on Cumskins because Cumskins get cancled out gentically by blacks, the same doesn’t apply to Arabs who cancel out black genes

Also pure Arabs have curly hair I hope you realise this… their hair isn’t straight like whites or curries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back