reminder that blacks once outbreed asian men in a whole country and that they can do it again

Nope not true as I know many half black/Arab and the kids come out mostly Arab in pheno, just go to north Sudan for example. Black genes are only DOMINANT on Cumskins because Cumskins get cancled out gentically by blacks, the same doesn’t apply to Arabs who cancel out black genes

they are mostly Arab in pheno, now imagine they now breed with a pure black from Africa then their next will become full black,

this is what i am trying to tell you, African population just exploded, so generation by generation you will have more blacks that gets infused in the genepool.

Blacks couldnt even get to an Island next to their mainland first :lul:

they are mostly Arab in pheno, now imagine they now breed with a pure black from Africa then their next will become full black,

this is what i am trying to tell you, African population just exploded, so generation by generation you will have more blacks that gets infused in the genepool.
you just spouting shit, I know a lot of half blk/ayrab and most look more Arab than black, just because your race have piss poor genetic recomb with blacks/gooks doesn’t mean others do

you just spouting shit, I know a lot of half blk/ayrab and most look more Arab than black, just because your race have piss poor genetic recomb with blacks/gooks doesn’t mean others do
Blacks cant also dominate natives
Take a look a afro-mexicans(basically a zambo group)
No pure african looks like this:
3a2b7f79391e9c89e9efea5c1b152cdf--mexican-people-african-diaspora.jpg

afro_mexicans.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

afro_mexicans.jpg
Yeah that’s what I’m trying to explain to the retard @human304 he doesn’t realise Cumskins are just unique in regards to mixing with blacks they just happen to be their kryptonite in genetic recomb. When blacks mix with Asian and brown races the result is usually an equal split of traits or in the case like what you posted the kids look like the other race. This meme of black genetic dominance is due to most halfbreeds being mullatos

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice

afro_mexicans.jpg
Yeah that’s what I’m trying to explain to the retard @human304 he doesn’t realise Cumskins are just unique in regards to mixing with blacks they just happen to be their kryptonite in genetic recomb. When blacks mix with Asian and brown races the result is usually an equal split of traits or in the case like what you posted the kids look like the other race. This meme of black genetic dominance is due to most halfbreeds being mullatos

infuse millions of single black men in those regions and after two generations check the results.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
in the history of the bbc only arabs and portugese could prevent getting blacked on a massic scale.

arabs: despite importing way more black slaves you dont find much black arabs (even though they exist but in small numbers) because black slaves got castrated by arabs most of the time

portugese: portugese transported bbc to brasil and the kap verdes island. it was male portugese only in these area and hence all the mulattos there are mostly a product of male portugese and sheboons (rape mostly)

Most of the bastards (mixed people) in Brazil are from Israelite (so-called Negro) men pumping and dumping your ugly red whores and marrying Israelite women and creating Israelite children 😂. Most of the bastards in Cape Verdean were from Edomite (so-called White) men raping Hamite (so-called African) women 😆.

Maybe jungle Asians but East Asians don't like niggers

7e422aa2-07d6-4409-800f-3c4aab85a642.jpg

-27% is crazy, makes sense that the most evolved race doesn't fw the least evolved one tho

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back