Reminder that gym is cope, foids only care about face

Gym is cope

• +1
Reactions: Slob
gym is legit if ur a stick like me

Yeah, can confirm, girls love to show their orbiters to the guys they r banging, i had one similar situation.It never began for orbiters.
I once knew about a girl who met a guy and fucked him and became his girlfriend and she had a secret admirer who left her notes at work and she gave the notes to her boyfriend so he could rip the notes and piss on them and it made her happy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
H
Here's a picture I took of a Vietnamese foids phone I was with after we were done fucking. Background is this guy was trying to get into her pants.

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

How the fuck can you gymcels recover from this? Gymcel posts his sixpack, the foid immediately asks him for a face pic. After he sent a pic of his face, she replied with 'oops'.

Remember, there is no gym for your face.
He's a 3 PSL ethnic. His glasses failo him so hard

H

He's a 3 PSL ethnic. His glasses failo him so hard
yeah. I think a lot of black pillers work in absolutes. “Chad or rope”, “fuck Stacy or beta bud” etc. This just proves what I said (two years ago lol) in the thread that if you’re in purgatory of the 4-6/7 out of 10 range you need all the bells and whistles to stand out. Muscles, best haircut, fashion maxing (some stuff can make you look taller for instance), aftershave, lifts if your on the shorter side.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Deleted member 8853
yeah. I think a lot of black pillers work in absolutes. “Chad or rope”, “fuck Stacy or beta bud” etc. This just proves what I said (two years ago lol) in the thread that if you’re in purgatory of the 4-6/7 out of 10 range you need all the bells and whistles to stand out. Muscles, best haircut, fashion maxing (some stuff can make you look taller for instance), aftershave, lifts if your on the shorter side.
Everything you said is true except for the muscles part.

gymcelling is legit if you're at least 4 psl
Gymcel+Tan+Lulu Lemon clothing(stacey recognizes)=Huge Halo+Nt Halo+looksmax

Goes from normie 4psl invisible to all but 4/10 beckys looking for bf. To high tier becky slayer and options

Everything you said is true except for the muscles part.
I don’t necessarily mean roided up, I mean a physique like Brad Pitt in Fight Club is apparently - so you could afford to be just 10% bf with decent enough build.

I don’t necessarily mean roided up, I mean a physique like Brad Pitt in Fight Club is apparently - so you could afford to be just 10% bf with decent enough build.
How can i go to 5% bodyfat without doing anything

How can i go to 5% bodyfat without doing anything
You can’t. You’d need roids and an excellent diet/workout regime plus you’d be very hungry all the time. That’s bodybuilder on stage level.

10% is optimum and can be achieved purely by diet i.e. eating fewer calories than you burn. At that stage you’ll have very clear abs and all face fat will be lost. Getting any more ripped will just be a waste as it will take a massive toll and won’t generate any better results.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 8853
This thread should be in the Best of The Best.

If you look better than 90% of man physically, you can be sure face wont be that important
OFC if u re subhuman face rated below 1-3, gym wont make u fuck models or have tons of women everyday. But even if you are ugly or just normie...MUSCLES will make u bang WAY MORE

If you say otherwise YOU JUST NEVER TRIED OR KNOWN what it means to be BETTER THAN MOST MEN
So dont share ur bullshit here, gymmaxx is one of the best ways to improve (way better if y take roids and gh).

• +1
1A37FC94 8570 4150 856A 6B105054B116

Here's a picture I took of a Vietnamese foids phone I was with after we were done fucking. Background is this guy was trying to get into her pants.

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

How the fuck can you gymcels recover from this? Gymcel posts his sixpack, the foid immediately asks him for a face pic. After he sent a pic of his face, she replied with 'oops'.

Bro stop coping. The only reason I can get laid is because my top tier physique even tho I have an average face

Kids will listen to this completely illogical advice and be turned off from the gym.

Image 2022 03 15T19 36 03 967Z

do you think your oneitis would say no if she had the chance ? stop the cope

• +1

View attachment 104450

View attachment 104451

Bump