REMINDER THAT I MOG EVERY PSL GOD THAT YOU HOMOS WORSHIP. I AM ONE OF THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE THAT EVER LIVED.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
Everyone here underrates me because I am asian and because this is a racist homo cuck site, NOT a looksmaxxing site. But my face is literally just so good, females literally don't believe I am real.

It has been some time since I walked this show, but perhaps not that many users saw my thread:

@mrriceguy @Ellipsis @Xangsane @traveler @klip11 @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @rand anon @Zer0/∞ @Ozell Israelite @Octillionaire @Iasacrko @the BULL @human304 @_MVP_ @Danish_Retard @fauxfox @HimmyButler @defezman @Kater Maxxing @WanderingBurro @the next o'pry @Ekil73_YT @bugeye @apemaxxed @Reckless Turtle @SubSigma @dirtydorito @Chinlet Ascension @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Aypo129 @datboijj @Bvnny. @DrKlinefelterPhdMd @Vietnam @Geneticist @Prince88 @lunin7 @emeraldglass @aspiringexcel @AspiringMogger @GilfHunter @Ja-Ja Gabori @Jungcuck @gsizzle @horizontallytall @slayer69 @ihatereddit @Amnesia @Makhachev @Bojack @mug @mecha72 @looksmaxxed @JBcollector @Razeb @Manchild @Bonesbonesbonesbone @ShowerMaxxing @thecel @Lone Wolf @JudgeandJury @NorthAtlandidMogs @TRUE_CEL @Ai Impact @slop slinger @enchanted_elixir

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, bugeye, Deleted member 25938 and 19 others
Chang in Inner Mongolia

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kuroganeikki, bugeye, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ReadBooksEveryday, Trilogy and 6 others
Everyone here underrates me because I am asian and because this is a racist homo cuck site, NOT a looksmaxxing site. But my face is literally just so good, females literally don't believe I am real.

It has been some time since I walked this show, but perhaps not that many users saw my thread:

@mrriceguy @Ellipsis @Xangsane @traveler @klip11 @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @rand anon @Zer0/∞ @Ozell Israelite @Octillionaire @Iasacrko @the BULL @human304 @_MVP_ @Danish_Retard @fauxfox @HimmyButler @defezman @Kater Maxxing @WanderingBurro @the next o'pry @Ekil73_YT @bugeye @apemaxxed @Reckless Turtle @SubSigma @dirtydorito @Chinlet Ascension @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Aypo129 @datboijj @Bvnny. @DrKlinefelterPhdMd @Vietnam @Geneticist @Prince88 @lunin7 @emeraldglass @aspiringexcel @AspiringMogger @GilfHunter @Ja-Ja Gabori @Jungcuck @gsizzle @horizontallytall @slayer69 @ihatereddit @Amnesia @Makhachev @Bojack @mug @mecha72 @looksmaxxed @JBcollector @Razeb @Manchild @Bonesbonesbonesbone @ShowerMaxxing @thecel @Lone Wolf @JudgeandJury @NorthAtlandidMogs @TRUE_CEL @Ai Impact @slop slinger @enchanted_elixir

How big is your penis ur hot btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, rand anon, Cheesyrumble and 3 others
3470283 1686821280836

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and sibience

if thats really you, yeah ur goodlooking bro. Delusional copers will try to deny it, but 7.8 psl? Youll never reach that status jfl:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and sibience

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 25938, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

jk jk why'd you tag me though? I don't think I've had any beef with you.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
bad eye area automatically brings you down to 5psl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro and sibience
Real tawk b

• Woah
is that you?

could u send pics of rn and before in dms?

• +1
If that’s actually you then you mog everyone here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, Geneticist, Mewton and 2 others

You dont even mog brad pitt let alone actual psl gods, but yeah ur still GL

• +1

If that’s really you than you mogg. I'll believe it's you once you provide proof, I'm skeptical about it now.

• +1
You dont even mog brad pitt let alone actual psl gods, but yeah ur still GL

Only because media halo advantage that Brad pitt has. But without media halo I mog him.

I just tagged random users in the "members online" section and also some other users too.

But females have said my eyes are beautiful, so that is what matters.
you dont seem like a mogger tbh. a example of a mogger would be miguel 2099 from across the verse spiderman

• JFL
If that’s really you than you mogg. I'll believe it's you once you provide proof, I'm skeptical about it now.

I have posted my face before along with my journey with surgeries here, although I don't really want to be entirely associated with an inkwell site.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
You know it’s over where low tier MMs are posting here

• Woah
tales from pride month 🏳️‍🌈

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and sibience
You know it’s over where low tier MMs are posting here

I am not a model yet though. I hope to be one if I can but right now I am studying in Europe.

you dont seem like a mogger tbh. a example of a mogger would be miguel 2099 from across the verse spiderman

He doesn't look good though. The guys that this forum worships like Drago appeals to mainly men.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Youre right but they still mog you

How? With asian media halo girls are subconsciously attracted to east asians now.

What about my face is worse? It is because you think they are white so they are more attractive?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 24444
How? With asian media halo girls are subconsciously attracted to east asians now.
Theres no such thing as an asian media halo, women find asian men incredibly unattractive as study after study shows

What about my face is worse? It is because you think they are white so they are more attractive?
Im not good at breaking down faces like psl autists here but ill blackpill you, even if you were white men like chico, salludon, o'pry, barret etc would still mog you hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 24444
Since you're this gl why not look for male exotic dancing agencies in your area to fully max out your sex appeal while you wait to blow up?

• JFL
how many old jewish cock did you suck op?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, IHeightMogU, sibience and 1 other person
giga chang

• Love it
Obviously you have ur feedback from girls but imo you have good bones but your face overall kinda looks sickly(coloring, eye area) but it might just be the video quality, why do you care about what .org users have to say?

• +1
I am not a model yet though. I hope to be one if I can but right now I am studying in Europe.

He doesn't look good though. The guys that this forum worships like Drago appeals to mainly men.
All the girls during cienma’s were ovulating while moaning

• JFL
Im not good at breaking down faces like psl autists here but ill blackpill you, even if you were white men like chico, salludon, o'pry, barret etc would still mog you hard.

So this just shows that you worship status just like almost every user here. Proving my point that media halo and status are what matters.

how many old jewish cock did you suck op?

None I just paid for surgeries and they approached me. Even thoough I still have no status because I did show for no name brand.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Cheesyrumble
Obviously you have ur feedback from girls but imo you have good bones but your face overall kinda looks sickly(coloring, eye area) but it might just be the video quality, why do you care about what .org users have to say?

They didn't want me tan at all for the show. So I avoided the sun weeks before it. Also the lighting makes skin lighter I think. My eye area is just asian, I guess guys don't consider asian eyes goodlooking but kpop fans do.

They didn't want me tan at all for the show. So I avoided the sun weeks before it. Also the lighting makes skin lighter I think. My eye area is just asian, I guess guys don't consider asian eyes goodlooking but kpop fans do.
Oh I see, I didn't mean the genetic aspect of your eye area, I meant it looked like you were having a terrible day or pissed off/unwell

• +1
So this just shows that you worship status just like almost every user here. Proving my point that media halo and status are what matters.
Status doesnt mean shit lol, the reason I mentioned being white is cause white men are better looking than asian men on average. And the reason why I said bradpitt mogs you is cause hes better looking than u.
don't consider asian eyes
pct is a striking feature dont listen to copers who say otherwise.

• +1
sub 100 iq if u believe this retarded shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 27472, Shycel and 3 others
sub 100 iq if u believe this retarded shit

I have posted my face many times before and my ascension journey with surgeries. My implant thread got thousands of views so many users have seen my face many times. Some users didn't see those threads at the time.

And the reason why I said bradpitt mogs you is cause hes better looking than u.

So I guess there is no reason other than because most men think he looks better.

You will never be white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 27660, sibience and 1 other person
I dont even wanna say anything tbh @mrriceguy this guy is just so far off it wont have an effect on him

• JFL
Op ur gook so ur capped at mtn. Jfl if u think u compare to literally a sex symbol/god with ur ching chong eyes. Reminder that ur literally crying on this forum everytime and seeking attention with ur flat face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 27660, sibience and 1 other person
Mogged by average white man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 27660 and 1 other person
Crazy if that's actually u lol, mirin users above seething at u mogging

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, m0ss26, aspiringexcel and 2 others
@mrriceguy time for u to put this one in his place again
He did no such thing. He's a mentally ill cuck who tags me in random threads

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, sibience and Nebula
Cant even see ur Pics or maybe 8 psl face is invisible