REMINDER THAT I MOG EVERY PSL GOD THAT YOU HOMOS WORSHIP. I AM ONE OF THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE THAT EVER LIVED.

Screenshot 2023 0617 121204

HOLY SHIT THAT'S THE HIGHEST PSL FACE IVE SEEN
YOU'RE A GOD ON EARTH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and sibience
People underrate you because you overrate you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and sibience
The changs jaw is literally a curve jfl at gook genes
You are just male gazed(value proper facial development), femalze gaze is all about T50 bug eyes, downward growth and obviously high class looking long midface

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, sibience, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
View attachment 2265639
HOLY SHIT THAT'S THE HIGHEST PSL FACE IVE SEEN
YOU'RE A GOD ON EARTH

I guess some countries banned the video hosting service I used.

People underrate you because you overrate you

I am god though. Why else would people here like @Nebula seethe so much? They are jealous that I am god and they can't cope.

Yes I am narcy but users should still rate me unbiased to race and me being narcy.

I guess some countries banned the video hosting service I used.

I am god though. Why else would people here like @Nebula seethe so much? They are jealous that I am god and they can't cope.

Yes I am narcy but users should still rate me unbiased to race and me being narcy.
Ur not a god u ching ching. No one turning heads when they see u on the street. They think ur just another chinese restaurant co worker or some IT guy @mrriceguy

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 24444
Ur not a god u ching ching. No one turning heads when they see u on the street. They think ur just another chinese restaurant co worker or some IT guy @mrriceguy

I was atheist years ago but now I believe that I am god.

I hope that in the future people will be worshipping me, like how many girls think that jungkook is god.

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I was atheist years ago but now I believe that I am god.

I hope that in the future people will be worshipping me, like how many girls think that jungkook is god.
the only girls that worship junglegook are subhuman whites blacks and asians @mrriceguy this guy needs to be humbled asap. Reminder that u dont look like these 2 guys so pack it in

• JFL
Reactions: sibience, OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, sibience and Deleted member 24444
the only girls that worship junglegook are subhuman whites blacks and asians @mrriceguy this guy needs to be humbled asap. Reminder that u dont look like these 2 guys so pack it in

View attachment 2265671View attachment 2265672

How are those guys better looking than me? They aren't.

You are just racist that is why you don't think I look good. This is a racist site.

This

OP is a good larper tho

Many users here have seen my face and believe me because they have seen my face before and my ascension.

Of course no one here would believe this if a user just randomly posts a runway and claims it was them.

How are those guys better looking than me? They aren't.

You are just racist that is why you don't think I look good. This is a racist site.

Many users here have seen my face and believe me because they have seen my face before and my ascension.

Of course no one here would believe this if a user just randomly posts a runway and claims it was them.
whatever still denying the racepill. Those guy mog u to oblivion. ur coping strategies are impressing me.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and aspiringexcel
Why did you tag me? You're not my type, I don't feel like doing you, man.

• +1
Everyone here underrates me because I am asian and because this is a racist homo cuck site, NOT a looksmaxxing site. But my face is literally just so good, females literally don't believe I am real.

It has been some time since I walked this show, but perhaps not that many users saw my thread:

@mrriceguy @Ellipsis @Xangsane @traveler @klip11 @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @rand anon @Zer0/∞ @Ozell Israelite @Octillionaire @Iasacrko @the BULL @human304 @_MVP_ @Danish_Retard @fauxfox @HimmyButler @defezman @Kater Maxxing @WanderingBurro @the next o'pry @Ekil73_YT @bugeye @apemaxxed @Reckless Turtle @SubSigma @dirtydorito @Chinlet Ascension @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Aypo129 @datboijj @Bvnny. @DrKlinefelterPhdMd @Vietnam @Geneticist @Prince88 @lunin7 @emeraldglass @aspiringexcel @AspiringMogger @GilfHunter @Ja-Ja Gabori @Jungcuck @gsizzle @horizontallytall @slayer69 @ihatereddit @Amnesia @Makhachev @Bojack @mug @mecha72 @looksmaxxed @JBcollector @Razeb @Manchild @Bonesbonesbonesbone @ShowerMaxxing @thecel @Lone Wolf @JudgeandJury @NorthAtlandidMogs @TRUE_CEL @Ai Impact @slop slinger @enchanted_elixir

HTN

Also you evil ccp nigga donate some money to me

View attachment 2265671View attachment 2265672
JFL at you autistic ricecels

• JFL
Everyone here underrates me because I am asian and because this is a racist homo cuck site, NOT a looksmaxxing site. But my face is literally just so good, females literally don't believe I am real.

It has been some time since I walked this show, but perhaps not that many users saw my thread:

@mrriceguy @Ellipsis @Xangsane @traveler @klip11 @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @rand anon @Zer0/∞ @Ozell Israelite @Octillionaire @Iasacrko @the BULL @human304 @_MVP_ @Danish_Retard @fauxfox @HimmyButler @defezman @Kater Maxxing @WanderingBurro @the next o'pry @Ekil73_YT @bugeye @apemaxxed @Reckless Turtle @SubSigma @dirtydorito @Chinlet Ascension @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Aypo129 @datboijj @Bvnny. @DrKlinefelterPhdMd @Vietnam @Geneticist @Prince88 @lunin7 @emeraldglass @aspiringexcel @AspiringMogger @GilfHunter @Ja-Ja Gabori @Jungcuck @gsizzle @horizontallytall @slayer69 @ihatereddit @Amnesia @Makhachev @Bojack @mug @mecha72 @looksmaxxed @JBcollector @Razeb @Manchild @Bonesbonesbonesbone @ShowerMaxxing @thecel @Lone Wolf @JudgeandJury @NorthAtlandidMogs @TRUE_CEL @Ai Impact @slop slinger @enchanted_elixir

Youre Funny Season 5 GIF by The Office

• JFL
yellow

• +1
I have posted my face before along with my journey with surgeries here, although I don't really want to be entirely associated with an inkwell site.
link a thread.

• +1
Least narcissistic, schizo, psychotic, etc. .org user

• JFL
Least narcissistic, schizo, psychotic, etc. .org user
What happened to you why did you leave I thought u died did u ascend

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 25938

• +1
Definitely chang psl wise but results with women are all that matters

• +1
I didn't die nor have I ascended yet. I just touched a few blades of grass.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 23218
I didn't die nor have I ascended yet. I just touched a few blades of grass.

Some of you guys are on this site way too much.

It is over when you think someone who doesn't visit .org for a few days died :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, buflek and Deleted member 23218
nigga u look dead inside

• JFL
nigga u look dead inside

Yes I know monolids give aspie stare... and makes me look like psychopath.

And also I was squinting but only the smallest amount because I didn't want to make it obvious that I was squinting.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
We have literal models on this site? Jfl

• JFL