Reminder that looking big is dependent on your FRAME, not your musculature

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
If you start gymcelling with a shit frame you’ll just end up looking like an abomination, a true genetic joke

EB64EEEE 3B33 4116 A49A C72519BE1020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, babineux, Rt-Rust1 and 4 others
Cope
As long as you're waist Isn't blocky you would be fine however you would benefit from a large frame

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 22886, sub5inchcel and 7 others
Joined in 2020 and still regurgitating basic “blackpill” shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 19766, BoneDensity and 1 other person
There's always someone bigger
4a5ff7d854c0570ef600c80cd3b43a3d

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, LowTierNormie, cmfanel and 3 others
just bonesmash clavicles

But I agree with the post, shit frame + poor insertions = its over

Cope
As long as you're waist Isn't blocky you would be fine however you would benefit from a large frame
These copers use any excuse to not get their asses up :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 23359
"If you start gymcelling" jfl

Most people will never get this jacked in their entire lives, much less from 'starting' gymcelling.

Going to the gym will benefit 99% of men in pretty much every aspect of their lives, and that's just fact. If anyone disagrees with that, they're just plain retarded, or a coping fatass.

Some people here are seriously some lazy fucks who would be here regardless of whether or not they had top tier genetics - because they SEEK OUT problems in every single potential solution.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 23778, LowTierNormie and 13 others
is that guy real jfl

These copers use any excuse to not get their asses up :ROFLMAO:
Cope, gym is basically useless because it’s almost impossible to build muscle unless you’re a top 1% elite athlete

When then most chads are naturally shredded because of their superhuman metabolism and naturally optimum hormone levels

Pic related are famous football players Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker. Neither of them worked out or ever lifted weights. And naturally mog 99.99% of gymcels

8380A821 919E 4358 B501 0A2EDB07F079
A55E8E70 87DD 402B AD15 ACBB6858BA6A

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, Deleted member 23778 and Avirochad
"If you start gymcelling" jfl

Most people will never get this jacked in their entire lives, much less from 'starting' gymcelling.

Going to the gym will benefit 99% of men in pretty much every aspect of their lives, and that's just fact. If anyone disagrees with that, they're just plain retarded, or a coping fatass.

Some people here are seriously some lazy fucks who would be here regardless of whether or not they had top tier genetics - because they SEEK OUT problems in every single potential solution.
Cope. Every hour you spend at the gym is an hour you could have spend reading philosophy, learning a new language, or studying programming. There’s no benefit of gymcelling except a decreased lifespan jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Prettyboy and Rt-Rust1
Kt6RslU.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and User28823
Cope. Ever hour you spend at the gym is an hour you could have spend reading, learning a new language, or studying programming
"Every hour"

jfl, have you even tried to build a nice body at any point in your life? From that statement, I can pretty easily assume you have never even tried. You think everyone who has a nice body spends their life in a gym. retards like you are why I only use this forum exclusively for entertainment, and not for actual advice on how to live.

As long as you don't have one in a million dogshit genetics, you can easily build an above-average body for less than an hour a day at the gym JFL. So funny you say that to me as I'm ACTUALLY a successful programmer who speaks more than one language, and goes to the gym daily. Just from your posts I KNOW that I face, body and money mog you into oblivion

No girl has ever been attracted to me because I'm a good programmer, or know a different language (even though I AM a good programmer, and can speak multiple languages). Reading, programming and other shit isn't going to make me more attractive to women until I'm a fucking 30 year old, but the gym sure as hell does JFL.

dogshit, ignore-worthy cope. you're literally the crab in the bucket trying to pulling other people down and you don't even seem to realize it.

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 24221 and 9 others
ninja turtle pheno

"Every hour"

jfl, have you even tried to build a nice body at any point in your life? From that statement, I can pretty easily assume you have never even tried. You think everyone who has a nice body spends their life in a gym. retards like you are why I only use this forum exclusively for entertainment, and not for actual advice on how to live.

As long as you don't have one in a million dogshit genetics, you can easily build an above-average body for less than an hour a day at the gym JFL. So funny you say that to me as I'm ACTUALLY a successful programmer who speaks more than one language, and goes to the gym daily. Just from your posts I KNOW that I face, body and money mog you into oblivion

No girl has ever been attracted to me because I'm a good programmer, or know a different language (even though I AM a good programmer, and can speak multiple languages). Reading, programming and other shit isn't going to make me more attractive to women until I'm a fucking 30 year old, but the gym sure as hell does JFL.

dogshit, ignore-worthy cope. you're literally the crab in the bucket trying to pulling other people down and you don't even seem to realize it.
I almost guarantee I’ve slayed more than you. Also I did some test cycles and used to be pretty damn big in my prime. Like 6’1 200.

And I was at my most attractive when I was skinny fat and could barely bench 1 plate. Dead serious.

I almost guarantee I’ve slayed more than you. Also I did some test cycles and used to be pretty damn big in my prime. Like 6’1 200.

And I was at my most attractive when I was skinny fat and could barely bench 1 plate. Dead serious.
I said all that, and the only thing you have to say is "I bet I have slept with more women than you". JFL.

We are not arguing over what worked for you, we are arguing over what will be the best for the MAJORITY of men. You can tell me all about your life story and how YOU were most attractive when you were out of shape (?) but for the vast MAJORITY of men, going to the gym is going to make them more attractive to 99% of women - not to mention it is a good investment of time and effort into yourself REGARDLESS of whether or not it affects how women treat you.

Making threads trying to encourage people NOT to go the gym is the most crab-in-a-bucket mentality I have ever seen. Also pinning and using steroids is a dogshit-IQ level play for looksmaxxing unless you're already as bald as an eight ball and have the skin of a 35 year old man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus
is that guy real jfl
This guy has been posted so many times in PSL forums. He's holding a deadlift bar in the picture, which pulls his shoulders down. His proportions are pretty normal in a relaxed pose.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 17920 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
high IQ post

Cope. Every hour you spend at the gym is an hour you could have spend reading philosophy, learning a new language, or studying programming. There’s no benefit of gymcelling except a decreased lifespan jfl.
By doing those things you fuck up your eyesight cause of all the staring at screens

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
"Every hour"

Your shoulders get wider from gymcelling though

There's always someone bigger
View attachment 1975422
This is why having the big guy personality is a bad idea if you're below 190cm and 100kg. E.g. Vin diesel has to wear massive lifts and cope with red pill because his whole personality is being tough and alpha. But when the rock johnson stands next to him, he makes him look small basically outclassing him completely.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Nope. Its your height. You will never look big with clothes on at 5'11. At 6'3 you mog most men. At 6'8 you mog everyone

It's all about height and body proportions boyo, gymmaxxing for me is a waste of time but for someone who's like 6'2 is a must

Nope. Its your height. You will never look big with clothes on at 5'11. At 6'3 you mog most men. At 6'8 you mog everyone
If that were true, lanklets wouldn’t exist. You wouldn’t know about like.. pete davidson or some shit.

Frame and height are often correlated (not always) but the part making people look “big” is 100% frame.

If that were true, lanklets wouldn’t exist. You wouldn’t know about like.. pete davidson or some shit.

Frame and height are often correlated (not always) but the part making people look “big” is 100% frame.
What? Lanklets are just tall guys that dont exercise or eat enough.

Fd1ttrKXEA4oNrk

very true unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: user1728482728
What? Lanklets are just tall guys that dont exercise or eat enough.
No, lanklets are tall guys with narrow shoulders. Whether you look big is remarkably dependent on your bone size more than any muscle cope. The guy who played mclovin will never be big regardless of how much he eats
The rock will never be small regardless of how little he eats. It is what it is.

You know how a face can be long and narrow? People can be that way as well. The idea that you’re going to work your way into this shit is incel cope.

If you start gymcelling with a shit frame you’ll just end up looking like an abomination, a true genetic joke

View attachment 1975413
I got exactly 22 inches bideltoid with 19.3 inch biacromial at 188lb , totally untrained, very little mass on the shoulders... When I got to my weight ever at 130lb my bideltoid was 19.3 inch as we

I got exactly 22 inches bideltoid with 19.3 inch biacromial at 188lb , totally untrained, very little mass on the shoulders... When I got to my weight ever at 130lb my bideltoid was 19.3 inch as we
As well... Size depends on frame, can confirm that.

Learn to measure you stupid retard

dude where do u live? in the giant club of the netherlands?

Learn to measure you stupid retard
My FHWR is 2.38,6, fucking Down Syndrome asshole. Just ACCEPT there are guys larger than you or keeping coping, framecel manlet.

My FHWR is 2.38,6, fucking Down Syndrome asshole. Just ACCEPT there are guys larger than you or keeping coping, framecel manlet.
You dont have a mr olympia tier bidelt without any proof you retarded mongoloid

You dont have a mr olympia tier bidelt without any proof you retarded mongoloid
Olympians have 24+ bideltoid LEAN 3% bodyfat you retard, I'm nowhere near their conditioning...

My door frame is nearly 22inch wide at 55cm and I fit perfectly, I had 60 cm bideltoid at 17 yo when I was gymcelling hard and was 235lb...

Unwilling to take pics right now but I have proof of my FWHR.

Olympians have 24+ bideltoid LEAN 3% bodyfat you retard, I'm nowhere near their conditioning...

My door frame is nearly 22inch wide at 55cm and I fit perfectly, I had 60 cm bideltoid at 17 yo when I was gymcelling hard and was 235lb...

Unwilling to take pics right now but I have proof of my FWHR.
Oh, so you dont even have 50cm bidelt

Oh, so you dont even have 50cm bidelt
Are you only a retard or are you blind as well? 22 inch equals 55cm, dipshit.

Are you only a retard or are you blind as well? 22 inch equals 55cm, dipshit.
You retarded mongoloid. Im saying you cant measure.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Cope, gym is basically useless because it’s almost impossible to build muscle unless you’re a top 1% elite athlete

When then most chads are naturally shredded because of their superhuman metabolism and naturally optimum hormone levels

Pic related are famous football players Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker. Neither of them worked out or ever lifted weights. And naturally mog 99.99% of gymcels

View attachment 1975428View attachment 1975429
How tf do you know they never worked out? Football players lift weights with the team, dumbass. It is literally part of their routine

Tell me you have low T without telling me you have low T

You retarded mongoloid. Im saying you cant measure.
Exactly lol ,this guy looks like a twink with his narrow shoulders and chest and claims 22 inch bidel ,just lol

How do you exacly measure your "framemaxxing" possibilities?