reminder that round big jaw is masculine and not angularity

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
I love how those abused prettyboycopers say „muh prettyboys are masuline because angular jaw :soy:
3E06CF1C 39B1 488F AEFF 312051A80719

REMINDER THIS IS MASCULINE
0336ED51 FF28 4136 B059 4E83C765DA7A

And not angular gay jaws like this

NOTICE HOW I AM RIGHT:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 10949 and 24 others
@itorroella9 @Maesthetic Whats so funny cucks?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2729 and 14 others
Bumo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Copemaxxing
imagine thinking less angular is better

jfl at cope

every male model has sharp lines for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, randomvanish, oatmeal and 6 others
imagine thinking less angular is better

jfl at cope

every male model has sharp lines for a reason
who said that male models are masculine you dumb fuck? obviously angularity is aesthatic but not masculine. Male models are gay twinks you coping bum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 13994, EverythingMattersCel and 14 others
@R@m@ @thinwhiteduke whats so funny?

Giochi ps4 gratis prova hitman versione completa 3 maggio aggiornata v4 442921 1280x960

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: animo123, Biiyo03, Deleted member 11479 and 1 other person
Prettyboys oftentimes have masculine features

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Mastermind
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Angular jaw and wide chin mogs!

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Angularity not masculine dude? So, round forehead, round eyes, round chin is more masculine?
I refer to angular narrow jaws.

greycel thread.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Even if you were right it's a trivial point to make. The prettyboy is still better looking by far.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
nobody gives a shit about pure masculinity except for dicklet copers tbh
masculinity should come mainly from your body, while your face needs to be maesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and RAITEIII
masculinity should come mainly from your body, while your face needs to be maesthetic
Maesthetic is masculine you retarded subhuman

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Maesthetic is masculine you retarded subhuman
Maesthetic is a mix of masculine and AESTHETIC you gay clown
OP is actively denying pure aesthetic and maesthetic and instead claiming that looking like a pure masc is ideal. (Maesthetics have angularity)

Your name is literally maesthetic but you’re arguing on the opposite side, over for your iq, time to rope

Maesthetic is a mix of masculine and AESTHETIC you gay clown
OP is actively denying pure aesthetic and maesthetic and instead claiming that looking like a pure masc is ideal. (Maesthetics have angularity)

Your name is literally maesthetic but you’re arguing on the opposite side, over for your iq, time to rope
Did i deny it you retard ?
Aesthetic doesnt mean feminine retard

Did i deny it you retard ?
Aesthetic doesnt mean feminine retard
And it doesn’t mean PURE FUCKING MASC either which is what OP is talking about you subhuman mouthbreather

• JFL
And it doesn’t mean PURE FUCKING MASC either which is what OP is talking about you subhuman mouthbreather
ofc aesthatics are pure masculine features + collagen and pheno. Please tell me whats feminine about jon erik hexums face?

Stop seething faggot cuck
I didnt mean it was 100 % masc too

ofc aesthatics are pure masculine features + collagen and pheno. Please tell me whats feminine about jon erik hexums face?
Eye area was quite feminine
Smallish nose more on the “cute” side than the ogre side
Large feminine lips

I also wouldn’t describe his jaw as “round” ever in my life.

• JFL
Stop seething faggot cuck
I didnt mean it was 100 % masc too
Get out of my thread you stupid dog
Admit you had a complete retard moment and got on the wrong side of something you didn’t even understand or just stay quiet

• JFL
Get out of my thread you stupid dog
Admit you had a complete retard moment and got on the wrong side of something you didn’t even understand or just stay quiet
Keep barking subhuman bitch

Eye area was quite feminine
Smallish nose more on the “cute” side than the ogre side
Large feminine lips

I also wouldn’t describe his jaw as “round” ever in my life.
323805CA 7DE0 48BA A994 09D83DE99011
Feminine eyes? Masculine nct positive brows not very big orbitals. Were is this feminine? Just because they are blue with lashes? lmao.

Lips large? :lul: His lips are literally masc af, very wide and defined.

His nose ist wide and not very big (because of forward maxilla) which is a masculine hunter gatherer trait.

Infact you cant have feminine features if you are exposed to so much testosterone in the womb and in puberty, its just not possible.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 10987
View attachment 944161 Feminine eyes? Masculine nct positive brows not very big orbitals. Were is this feminine? Just because they are blue with lashes? lmao.

Lips large?:lul: His lips are literally masc af, very wide and defined.

His nose ist wide and not very big (because of forward maxilla) which is a masculine hunter gatherer trait.

Infact you cant have feminine features if you are exposed to so much testosterone in the womb and in puberty, its just not possible.
if you ask anyone if Jon Erik Hexum had some amount of femininity to his face they will all tell you “yes,” his eyes did not look like what you’d expect of a pure masc. his MOUTH may have been masculine but I would never describe big pillowy lips (something sought after moreso in women than in men, even though it’s sought after in both) as masculine.

interesting that you dodged the “round jaw” thing, which was your entire thread to begin with. Also weird that you didn’t use a real picture of him.
8e385e511e5863477bb8a4a4421b62c8.jpg

maesthetic is literally just a combination of masculine and feminine features. How you GET that combination doesn’t matter. It can be pure masc face with prettyboy (feminine) hair and eye color, it can be masc lower third with big feminine eyes, it can be masc hunter eyes and upper third with a more feminine lower third. Maesthetic is NEVER 100% masc, if it was, then it wouldn’t exist because it would just be called masc.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Copemaxxing
if you ask anyone if Jon Erik Hexum had some amount of femininity to his face they will all tell you “yes,” his eyes did not look like what you’d expect of a pure masc. his MOUTH may have been masculine but I would never describe big pillowy lips (something sought after moreso in women than in men, even though it’s sought after in both) as masculine.

interesting that you dodged the “round jaw” thing, which was your entire thread to begin with. Also weird that you didn’t use a real picture of him.
8e385e511e5863477bb8a4a4421b62c8.jpg

maesthetic is literally just a combination of masculine and feminine features. How you GET that combination doesn’t matter. It can be pure masc face with prettyboy (feminine) hair and eye color, it can be masc lower third with big feminine eyes, it can be masc hunter eyes and upper third with a more feminine lower third. Maesthetic is NEVER 100% masc, if it was, then it wouldn’t exist because it would just be called masc.
:soy: :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6538
  • +1
Reactions: Slob
Why did you show me a pic of an incel?
you cant deny that he has roastie and niche jb appeall. Obviously mogs the average man in terms of life quality and women by far

@CristianT I am disappointed

"masculine"
Images 70

"feminine"
B3hni15lu3i31

calling tales from the cornfarms on this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, itorroella9 and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Brutal I agree with all your comments on this thread I'm surprised.

Well nvm actually just read 1 commrnt

you cant deny that he has roastie and niche jb appeall. Obviously mogs the average man in terms of life quality and women by far
Bitch what? That guy has NO jb appeal, ever, at any time period unless he’s statusmaxxed to HELL and back

and who tf doesn’t have roastie appeal
YOU probably have roastie appeal
Means shit

he does not mog the average man unless he’s like 6’7”

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Bitch what? That guy has NO jb appeal, ever, at any time period unless he’s statusmaxxed to HELL and back

and who tf doesn’t have roastie appeal
YOU probably have roastie appeal
Means shit

he does not mog the average man unless he’s like 6’7”
Period bitch💅💅💅💅💅

Blond guy’s jaw isn’t angular, he just has a narrow chin (feminine) which may may his jaw look more angular or triangle shaped, similar to DiCaprio.

True angularity is created through gonial eversion (muscle attachments for the masseter at gonion evert from the mandible). This is a male dimorphic trait.

Examples:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2157
Retards on this forum, really. Females don't give a fuck about any of your masculinity, all females have anorexia and some form of self-hate because of their body-fat. The number one attractive trait is being lean in your face, this is proven in studies over and over.

The jawline you posted is indicative of someone over-weight and short, so females really won't like it.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Blond guy’s jaw isn’t angular, he just has a narrow chin (feminine) which may may his jaw look more angular or triangle shaped, similar to DiCaprio.

View attachment 944278

True angularity is created through gonial eversion (muscle attachments for the masseter at gonion evert from the mandible). This is a male dimorphic trait.

Examples:

View attachment 944285View attachment 944288View attachment 944289
Real angularity comes from being lean in your face as a male and simply having masseters.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I still prefer angular tbh. Most people here want to look aesthetic and not like ogres.
But in the end you cant really choose all that much, it's in your genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Biiyo03 and Copemaxxing
Real angularity comes from being lean in your face as a male and simply having masseters.

You can define “real angularity” as however you want, but when most people here think of angular jaws, they think of the examples I posted above.

Christian Bale has a very lean face but I (and I don’t think most people would) wouldn’t describe his jaw as angular.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and Copemaxxing
You can define “real angularity” as however you want, but when most people here think of angular jaws, they think of the examples I posted above.

View attachment 944300
Christian Bale has a very lean face but I (and I don’t think most people would) wouldn’t describe his jaw as angular.
Okay, I agree with you, gonial eversion is the reason for the strong angularity. Low facial fat level gives some angulairty, but for max angularity you'd need the eversion and the low facial fat level.