Reminder that women are htn+ only

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
There Is no oofie doofie or NT pill, the couples you see during your schizophrenic episodes aren't real, and even If they were you don't know the dynamics of those "couples". My friend got a date with a hot girl but got ghosted immediately. It Just wasn't in his cards to get her, because there was no physical attraction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Johnnybegood, WishIwasChico and 10 others
Why do they fuck with normies then

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Acridax and try2beme
Dc321c23dacad51218bbe10cd2e0420b

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Deleted member 58230, justropemaxbro and 4 others
Good thread. Oofy doofy is such a meme. Although I'd say MTN is good enough as well.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, TechnoBoss, Acridax and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, TechnoBoss, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
I get women whats my rating

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
There Is no oofie doofie or NT pill, the couples you see during your schizophrenic episodes aren't real, and even If they were you don't know the dynamics of those "couples". My friend got a date with a hot girl but got ghosted immediately. It Just wasn't in his cards to get her, because there was no physical attraction.
Water.

They don't. You probably had a manic episodes and saw those mtns with women
Says the schizo himself with over 50k posts who relies on ssris and video games to not commit suicide.

No they were definitely mtn there are no chads or htns in Georgia
Then there's that, It was a mail bride imported from shithole country with ethnic and dysgenic men. Try to find a girl with the same dating history in Germany.

Says the schizo himself with over 50k posts who relies on ssris and video games to not commit suicide.
I took SSRIs and don't have manic episodes again, you reject help so you keep seeing hallucinations.

stfu you dumb FUCKNIGGUH

Then there's that, It was a mail bride imported from shithole country with ethnic and dysgenic men. Try to find a girl with the same dating history in Germany.
Legit

She was forced to fuck with subhumans because there are no htns+ there

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Good thread. Oofy doofy is such a meme. Although I'd say MTN is good enough as well.
is 5'7 and MTN good enough ?

MTN with ripped body and good Money maybe, but that's not an average male anyway. Women are repulsed by average

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • Love it
is 5'7 and MTN good enough ?
iam 6,1 mtn and its over, girls in my age are hypergamic asf its not even normal anymore

• So Sad
cope i get mtbs as a mtn, hypergamy doesn't exist, dating scene is fair. stfu schhixo

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
mtn is enough for htb, htn is enough for stacy. nobody here got rizz / only sick maniacs

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and albe.ORG
cope i get mtbs as a mtn, hypergamy doesn't exist, dating scene is fair. stfu schhixo
Send pics and let's see, also send pics with girls, until proves otherwise you're an indian schizo.

If women can get htn + they will never settle for a mtn or cuck him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
People here see men like this with women during their manic episodes
That, or they're underrating the men, because of how delusional they are -- but, it comes down to the same thing, doesn't it? :forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:

• +1
That's average
its not jfl, maybe for 35 year olds

If women can get htn + they will never settle for a mtn or cuck him
take the rizz, fashion and haircut pills and go to sleep, you'll feel better in the morning

Send pics and let's see, also send pics with girls, until proves otherwise you're an indian schizo.
im a white skinny mtn i got rated htn in frauded pictures during covid !! no wonder you think that if this fat oldcel is a mtn in your eyes you need to raise your standards bro!!!

its not jfl, maybe for 35 year olds

take the rizz, fashion and haircut pills and go to sleep, you'll feel better in the morning

im a white skinny mtn i got rated htn in frauded pictures during covid !! no wonder you think that if this fat oldcel is a mtn in your eyes you need to raise your standards bro!!!
Average Person Is fat. If you Say you Need to be slim, you're already saying that you Need to be above average.

Average Person Is fat. If you Say you Need to be slim, you're already saying that you Need to be above average.
thats not how it works, fat met are out of circulation, fat women are not cause normies still go for them

this is mtn in the west (I live in fully white country so dont tell me about racepill) :

james dean

930d60daef544d1d2857df5830c650cf

Hbz james dean 88022006

He would easily be top 20% where i live. Fuck off schizo
so youre telling me italy is subhuman central? Thats at best average high schooler in eastern europe

But fat men are average. If you Need this face + being in shape, you Need to be clearly above average.
what tha fuck do you mean being in shape? Every fat man is single nowadays, at best with fat ltb if hes got money+ nt, I know one whos like this but hes not even that fat, more like chubby + tall

I just dont understand your logic youre complaining female standards are so high, but treat fat guys as a part of dating demographic jfl, I dont even consider ltns, fat guys, manlets and bald guys by default, there's no place for them and im telling this as a guy whos balding himself lmao

so youre telling me italy is subhuman central? Thats at best average high schooler in eastern europe

what tha fuck do you mean being in shape? Every fat man is single nowadays, at best with fat ltb if hes got money+ nt, I know one whos like this but hes not even that fat, more like chubby + tall

I just dont understand your logic youre complaining female standards are so high, but treat fat guys as a part of dating demographic jfl, I dont even consider ltns, fat guys, manlets and bald guys by default, there's no place for them and im telling this as a guy whos balding himself lmao

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and albe.ORG

I just see how these are treated in social settings: fat, bald, short and ugly guys are treated like clowns, absolute jesters and thats their only function, if I ever go bald I'll just neet myself to death since I got lots of money. Go back to taking drugs and eating like a pig, playing games and watching movies on my 80 inch tv . thats a great life unless youre absolutely broke obviously

I just see how these are treated in social settings: fat, bald, short and ugly guys are treated like clowns, absolute jesters and thats their only function, if I ever go bald I'll just neet myself to death since I got lots of money. Go back to taking drugs and eating like a pig, playing games and watching movies on my 80 inch tv . thats a great life unless youre absolutely broke obviously
80% of men are in the short, fat, bald or ugly category or a combination of those. You clearly have no idea about the AVERAGE man and arbitrarily raise the value of MID tier NORMIE man to that of a desirable man.

80% of men are in the short, fat, bald or ugly category or a combination of those. You clearly have no idea about the AVERAGE man and arbitrarily raise the value of MID tier NORMIE man to that of a desirable man.

Thats because 80% of men are old you dumb fucking med rat. I'm talking guys in their prime 16-30. MTN is minimum to live a somewhat respectable life in a society, no other way unless you can somehow bear being a social jester/ cuck, which I could never. And now what youre suggesting that mtn cant get with mtb like I said? Youre fucking kidding me ?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
If he’s tall that’s automatic MTN

Thats because 80% of men are old you dumb fucking med rat. I'm talking guys in their prime 16-30. MTN is minimum to live a somewhat respectable life in a society, no other way unless you can somehow bear being a social jester/ cuck, which I could never. And now what youre suggesting that mtn cant get with mtb like I said? Youre fucking kidding me ?
No, i'm talking about men in that Age range, you indian cockroach. Shut up and head down when you speak to me. I would literally melt your skull inside my hands. You have no idea of my rage

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and standardcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back