Reminder that women are htn+ only

For slaying and casual hookups yes. You gotta be at least htn then youll slay mtbs now and then

Rule of thumb you only slay 1 tier below your appearance tier i.e.
If you're MTN youll only manage to slay ltb roasties or weak mtb roasties maximum

if you are HTN you slay mtbs but will have to tryhard to get htb hookups on casual dating scene, and the htb bitches will usually be flaky and queasy but mtbs will be more easygoing and bubbly

If youre chadlite youll easily slay htbs, stacylite will he flaky and demanding but you can pull one now and then

If you're chad you slay with stacylites, stacy will be flaky and demanding but youll score with some of them

But if you pull from social circle and are socialmaxxed and have good frame + couple halos you can land LTR with foid a bit above your appearance tier (like strong mtn hooking up with mid tier htb)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
No, i'm talking about men in that Age range, you indian cockroach. Shut up and head down when you speak to me. I would literally melt your skull inside my hands. You have no idea of my rage
raging over some words? Just how fragile is your ego and how low is your test? you dumb fucking horse youd be considered an illegal immigrant anywhere above southern italy yet you got balls to call me indian jfl

can you even pronounce "indian" with those teeth
3301873 3260730 C9E39BB1 1F52 4FEB 806F D07DCFD80AE5
?? jfl

For slaying and casual hookups yes. You gotta be at least htn then youll slay mtbs now and then

But if you pull from social circle and are socialmaxxed and have good frame + couple halos you can land LTR with foid a bit above your appearance tier (like strong mtn hooking up with mid tier htb)
you get it

Attachments

• 3301873_3260730_C9E39BB1-1F52-4FEB-806F-D07DCFD80AE5.gif
    3301873_3260730_C9E39BB1-1F52-4FEB-806F-D07DCFD80AE5.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
raging over some words? Just how fragile is your ego and how low is your test? you dumb fucking horse youd be considered an illegal immigrant anywhere above southern italy yet you got balls to call me indian jfl

can you even pronounce "indian" with those teeth View attachment 2804690?? jfl

you get it
You're an indian stop polluting my thread

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back